[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Badminton Rally: You Talk, We Listen

edited September 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

With our first ever badminton themed update, the GMs are keen to hear what you have to say! Share your thoughts with them, and they’ll show you some love, with a token of appreciation!  

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4634

Event Mechanics:

- From 24 August to 20 September 2023, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: SCAR Love Shot+ 7D & Kana Army+ 7D

- Participation: SCAR Love Shot+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Bom dia! quero mais uma vez parabenizar todos da equipe do BS, que a cada atualização consegue deixar o jogo melhor e com isso mais jogadores estão voltando, gostei muito desses eventos de 100 minutos jogados, poderiam também voltar alguns mapas antigos por exemplo o Rock TDM, era muito top esse mapa, as recompensas do competitivo também melhoraram bastante, mais uma vez parabéns.

• Hello all, I wanna thank you first for the recent changes to the events and competitive rewards, those were nice innitiaves.

About more feedback, I would like to request a full reword on the vote kick system which is completely ineffective, it has been that way for more than 10 years, in case there is a hacker, bug abuser, toxic player, currently there are no means to remove them for the match.

I would like to see effort in this change, as such, I have 2 suggestions, either make it so the lobby host can kick a player during the match or reduce the ammount of "Yes" votes needed to kick a play, at the moment, a single "No" can make it so the player doesn't get removed.

Thank you very much.

Tamtu

• Hello everyone, he should have bs users, that he could benefit from his bp currency more than that, for example, we should use his bp currency in a different way, such as exchanging the bp currency for the gems currency, for example, we buy {2000} gems {1m} bp, and this will be good for the user Extremely

• Hola primero que nada debes actualizar tu juego,la mayoría están jugando con hack vip ahora en El día entran a black y usan 3 o 4 cuentas,no vale seguir comprando armas para jugar aparte sale bastante caro el juego más encima no puedes subir con 2 o 3 hackers en contra,debes subir el rank para competir,ya es absurdo decir habla nosotros te escuchamos si no termina con los hacks que sacas de solo cambiar armas si lo principal es jugar a gusto sin trampas, de los más de 8 o 10 años que llevo jugando va cayendo cada vez más y los jugadores se van a otro lugar por uds no hacen nada!los hacks le están terminando su negocio con las ventas debes pensar como solucionar rápido

ING:PATOVARS

• Hello, First of all, I wish you a good work and thank you for giving us this opportunity.

1- My priorities are the lag system in the game, players in certain lags should not be able to enter the channels in some region.

2- I'm constantly dying from behind the wall and the Prefire system is so bad.

3- St I think their Attributes are not working when Retrieving Characters. Because the voices are still coming from rayne, the explanations
     should be corrected or the characters should be corrected.
    4-  The Sites That Share Cheats Should Be Detected And The Current Cheats Should Be Closed.

5- The Old Order Should Be Back. Strong Weapons Should Not Be Distributed To Everyone. A little effort must be made.

6-  The Z1A1 Gun and Weapons Like This Need To Be Edited. It should not be a single shot pump.

I wish Good Work...

AIMTERROR

• a atualizao foi boa muita coisa boa ainda ficou, gostei da nova famas, so faltou um mapa pra agente jogar, mais foi uma otima atualizaçao, toda equipe esta de parabens

• Hola primero que nada debes actualizar tu juego,la mayoría están jugando con hack vip ahora en El día entran a black y usan 3 o 4 cuentas,no vale seguir comprando armas para jugar aparte sale bastante caro el juego más encima no puedes subir con 2 o 3 hackers en contra,debes subir el rank para competir,ya es absurdo decir habla nosotros te escuchamos si no termina con los hacks que sacas de solo cambiar armas si lo principal es jugar a gusto sin trampas, de los más de 8 o 10 años que llevo jugando va cayendo cada vez más y los jugadores se van a otro lugar por uds no hacen nada!los hacks le están terminando su negocio con las ventas debes pensar como solucionar rápido 

ING:PATOVARS

• Olá, gostaria de parabenizar a todos pelo trabalho e desempenho que vem nos proporcionando.

So deveria resolver problemas de delay dos tiros, fora isso tudo certo

• Olá, gostaria de parabenizar a todos pelo trabalho e desempenho que vem nos proporcionando.

So deveria resolver problemas de delay dos tiros, fora isso tudo certo

• hi everyone hope u r fine

i would like to see the old weapons like ak dragon and ak tiger they r so nice also making better gifts in special mission for clan war to mativate people to comeback and play

other characters abilities like running + 2% when rifle equipped or decrease aim

new modes that allow people to play only bp so we avoid unfair play

doing tournaments event

ign : _Whitebeard

• Gostei de terem trazido de volta as missões de 100 minutos. Estava praticamente impossível para mim conseguir as missões de clan e competitive server.

• adorei essa nova atualização! nota 10!

• edited September 2023
    1. eventhough a leader gives all permissions assistants cannot add people, when leader is offline it is so boring to add people (open clan for everyone, invite him, close clan for everyone.)
    2. Bring game-pass, everygame has that. I do not know why you did not bring still. You can earn more money like that and people can earn items more.
    3. Bonus was 200%, and now 100%. Gamers cant level up, and its painful to level up now. At least make it 150%.
    4. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.
    5. Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.
    6. Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.
    7. 5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.
    8. The new accounts need to play other channel until they achieved 15 hours playtime in that channel. If you bring that what will change? : GM's can detect and ban new account hackers easily. Therefore, public can be playable.
    9. Bad words are not filtering in your cencor program. Egytp gamers can make their nicknames as a bad words, also they can swear to us easily. a7a, kosamk are one of the swears they use mostly.
    10. You should bring clan level 40, and Nx1 venganence should not access easily. Everyone have nx1 venganence+!!!!!!!
    11. More clan icons, and clan icon backgrounds. More flags!!!.
    12. KSG should be gem gun, so much damage and unbalanced.
    13. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    14. In old blackshot there was training map that you can play lonely, you should bring it for training.
    15. I have 1.5m gold and if i try to spend all of them, i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold.
    16. Old Mastery shop have to bring back! So that at least we can use our coins to buy 4 tier guns with our masteries.
    17. We need bp 4 tier guns.
    18. For blackshot global we only play 2 days clan war. Maybe if you bring rewards for playing clan war like competitive rewards more players can play clan war all the time.
    19. Once someone starts defusing, his teammate should not able to stop him.
    20. In game mute system, so that players who are flooding non-sense writings are able to unseeable.
    21. Gun packages with low prices is required!!!

Kailyn_

SteelSeries™

• This patch was good enough

There something very important to talk about

You have to change the competitive maps as well make them random you should put maps like hunting sandstorm 1 broke City 2 tfm sd office is good sand strom 2 redvalley

Pls change the squad system 2 to 5

And please fix the matching system every time i play alone get a match against 2 black 3 platinum in 1 team and 1 team 2 gold 3 silver is that fair ...

You should change this thing

Thank you ign -: xLORD_

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update Operation Badminton Rally. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Goofy Jester: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.