The Mysterious waters of Candia

Does anyone know what this is? From the Japan Wiki it says

Enter the Mysterious waters of Candia, ..

this is one of the actions that will get you a legend clue from the new 7 wonders theme.

I do not think this is SoW as I did a 30minute trip into SoW and did not get a clue.

Any clues?

Comments

• Maybe you are proceeding the Legacy Theme "Ancient City Halicarnassus" right?

"Mysterious waters of Candia" means "SOW2 near Candia"

(SOW near Alxandria is a clue of Giza, "visit SOW2 near Candia" is a clue of Hali)

If you can't get a clue though you visit SOW, plz check those,

1) Did you click "Begin Research" icon of your wisdom book?

2) which is your theme? "Giza" or "Hali"?

Giza: you have to visit SOW near Alexan. Hali: you have to visit SOW2 near Candia

Im gathering and editing overall info of "Legacy" plz stop by this link below

plz check "Legacy" tab. Almost all info are here. (am checking the enlish terms nowadays.)

I have a plan to post those info to Captain's Log book in this forum when Im ready sooner or later :)

am taking many screen shots in game nowadays... hard work haha

Happy new Year!!

SOW near Alexandria: Giza theme.

• Thanks for the explanation. Now I am wondering if there is a way to get a specific clue in the circle or do I have to do the 7 clues x 50 times to have a reasonable chance to get all the discoveries. What I am getting at is that I have already done the 7 clues x 6 ; and 3 of the "Get Prophecy" are repeats. When I have 6 out of the 7 discoveries, is the chance of me getting the last discovery 1 in 7??

If it is, man this is going to be the MA "Gifts from Influential People" all over again. I do maybe 7 deliveries to get a random gift... and in my best MA album, i am 8 out of 10 .. but get repeat gifts all the time...