TO CREATE THE GAME

I've been playing blacshot since 2014. I didn't use a hack but I got a ban. There are too many people using hacks.

These need to be detected and prevented correctly. In the past, it used to be bought with white gold bp, now all guns and silencers are bought with money. These need to be fixed. To be fair, weapons sold with money must be regulated. You promised us there wouldn't be a gun with a more muscular money

I will quit the game if it continues like this. FOR MORE PARTICIPATION IN THE BLACKSHOT

1 = hacks should be cleared. there are many hacks every season

2 = lag issue should be fixed

3 = Mercenary weapons should be decreased and BP weapons should be increased

4 = scope and silencer should have bp

5 = those who play well, not those who have a mercenary weapon should win

6 = Get more players back and make the game fairer. You have to play to win, not pay to win. Skills that we cultivate by playing should not be wasted simply by overly strong skins or items.

7 = Don't be offended to be honest, money-minded developers! Those who want to add new weapons to the game, not new skins, so new guns are completely new guns man

There are tons of MSR versions in red, green, orange, blue, white in the game. What is the main F?

8 = In short, I want you to Practice and keep your Words, which are

9 = NO MORE PAYMENT TO WIN, JUST PLAY TO WIN! at the time of the revolution

10 = Every Game on the market wants to earn Money outside of the course but this way you will lose more players to be honest !!

Comments