Aimchange

Delete aimchange. If i look at old video's i never see aimchange on me. Delete that shit, it's good for nothing.

ยซ1

Comments

• Aimchange was always in the Game. ALWAYS. Some weapons deal more & some weapons deal less aimchange. Uzi deals high aimchange for example. Since. Ever.

Btw its hard to "see aimchange" in a video.

• Not true. It's extreme now. Dude, i have been playing since beta. i'm sure i would have notice something after 13 years -.-

It's so obvious, never had so much aimchange. But keep evading real questions.. and kiss papaya's ass. I'm just wondering why you kiss their ass so much? can you answer that? i have never seen you before before papaya?

• edited December 2020

The thing is. I'm a Beta Player aswell. And i never gave a FK about Aimchange & never felt any difference. Sometimes you get insane Aimchange, and somtimes none. It has always been like that. And as i wrote, some weapons give more and some weapons give less Aimchange. my only explaination to your opinion which i can think about is that "new" weapons (those which didnt exist back then) deal more aimchange than old weapons. But still. UZI for example which is in the game since EVER, always dealt high aimchange. So... G to the G.

• I'm suprised you still have a connection that far into papaya's ass

• edited December 2020

Nope. It is just as i wrote. And why do you always talk about Papaya ?

DreamExecution is developing the Game. Papaya is just the Publisher.

Brain ?

• Papaya has the duty to forward problems to DE. Just like the retail problem, it's better for them this gets resolved or i'm sure someone will take legal actions against it since it is illegal what they are doing.

Also, we barrely get response here on the forum's from admins.. is this because the "admins" aren't really admins? just players? Always the response: go join the discord server.. so unproffesional.

Back to the aimchange issue, previously was wrote somewhere that Papaya introduced aimchange to the game, the more accurate a player shoots the more aimchange the opponent gets.

• "Back to the aimchange issue, previously was wrote somewhere that Papaya introduced aimchange to the game, the more accurate a player shoots the more aimchange the opponent gets."

Funny. Never heard / seen anything related to this. Search it up and show me.

• They won't understand you.

They have a different connection to the server and therefore do not receive unregistered bullets.

Try to connect with Wi-Fi.

Change your computer settings with TCP OPTIMIZER gaming settings .

https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Try playing and streaming at the same time.

You will be surprised at the difference.

I also thought that the aim was changed for me.

I shot and hit several times in the head and could not kill.

Admins won't help you, they don't understand this problem.

• papaya stop rent old shit RISE1 server

• Try a processor with a maximum frequency of 4 or 4.2 GHz

I play with pleasure at i5 4570 3.7GHz. Although I have a 5.0 GHz processor.

Difficult with maximum FPS get lag bug ))

• What is aimchange?

• I don't care anymore. Broken game. I will never forget the good old WarRock days. Only new pro's these days who know everything better.

Rip Warrock, destroyed by delusional people

• edited January 2021

Delusional people. Yeah true :D

When someone trys to tell me that WR didnt had aimchange xD

G to the G

• edited January 2021

Accept it. Or leave. You can ask anyone with some higher knowledge about WarRock and he will tell you EXACTLY this.

(Oh and maybe that it could be caused by laggs. On your end or server side)

• edited January 2021

Try to find a router where you can change the speed of the Internet connection to the server warrock.

Make speed max download 35kbps and upload 25kbps.ย 

Now the speed is from DOWNLOAD UPLOAD between 10kbps to 350kbps. This is the problem HIT REG, UNREGISTERED BULLETS !!!

Now the game uses the Internet like a torrent client ))

• No mate, not going to waste more time to Warrock with Papaya as publisher. This dragonforce thinks he is a warrock god, never heard of him before. Only from Papaya Warrock forums. Dragonforce, you are just a no name, no old player knows you, trying to be a hero on a dead game's forum hahahah I feel bad for tbh. But i can't blame you with your wifi 10mbps turkish connection. . And yea, i used to have no aimchange :) 2-3+ kd every game, ez. bot.

"xD" little kid.

• edited February 2021

When a noName calls me noName. You are a funny boy :D

Btw. I am active in the Forum & Supporting others since G1. Not just since Papaya like you. If you would be more active in the Forums, Youtube, Discord or even ingame in BattleGroup you would know that i am well known for my knowledge about the Game & fixing issues. This just shows what a random Player you are but nice try. GG.

Aimchange exists since the Beta. And the high aimchange of for example the Uzi was one of the main (and mostly only) reasons to use such a weak weapon back in the Days.

Aimchange didnt change. Just the stats of some weapons & New ones were added.

Try harder. You fail. Everytime. Wannabe.

• You moron, you do not understand and cannot understand this problem because you do not have it because of your internet connection.

I used to invite you over to see the difference. I offered you pay the expenses for the trip to and back to Germany.

I don't fucking need this forum discord and YouTube.

I want players to be able to enjoy the game.

When was not yet G1 I played the Korean version of this game.

I gave you a medal for your idiotic activity on the forum, discord and YouTube.

P.S. You are a hacker who has been banned and unbanned. You have hacker friends who have been banned many times. And in the game everyone knows you as a hacker who does not take damage from bullets.

Do not write to me mr.YELLOW PANTS

• Dude, you are funny. Don't call me a boy, when you are using things like "xD". You are just a little turk kid, you are nobody. I have never heard of you before in game. Btw, you are the most active person in the forum's, the only one.... how patethic can you be hahahah.

Why should i be active on WarRock's discord? the fact that they have one show's their unproffesional behaviour.

Maybe me superior internet causes these problems :) Now, go "help" some other people on the forum's. Papaya laugh's at you, you are doing their job for free... little dog hahahha

• edited February 2021

@marcie90

Dude, you are funny. Don't call me a boy, when you are using things like "xD". You are just a little turk kid, you are nobody. I have never heard of you before in game. Btw, you are the most active person in the forum's, the only one.... how patethic can you be hahahah.

• Why should i be a turk ? Im german :)
    • Its funny that you talk about to be active in the forums. Go try Discord if you need support. Forums are outdated.
    • You dont know me so? Most WR players do know me so. CQC, BG. Doesnt matter.
    • Yeah im active here. To support players in a game i like. In a game i play since 2006/07 to help those which didnt understand that Forums are outdated.

Why should i be active on WarRock's discord? the fact that they have one show's their unproffesional behaviour.

• Discord is a simple solution to get easily in tough with the HGMs etc. Its an easy and fast methode to share informations. Its a good methode to announce stuff. Nearly every Game has its own Discord Server due to the facts if written. Its good for the community. You should use it aswell. Forums are outdated.

Maybe me superior internet causes these problems :) Now, go "help" some other people on the forum's. Papaya laugh's at you, you are doing their job for free... little dog hahahha

• Your "superior" internet yeah. The only way to get "more" aimchange is if you get multiple hits at once - getting hit by a lagger or lagging yourselfe.
    • Yeah. I support players cuz i got the knowledge for it. Im not doing Papayas Job. Im doing the Job of WHAT A COMMUNITY SHOULD DO - HELP EACHOTHER. This once again just shows what a moron you are. Sad.

And once more:

TRY ME HARDER. YOU FAILED. AGAIN. WANNABE.

• edited February 2021

@N0HCH0

P.S. You are a hacker who has been banned and unbanned. You have hacker friends who have been banned many times. And in the game everyone knows you as a hacker who does not take damage from bullets.

• You cant avoid getting damage. Thats simply not possible. Man use your fkn brain. If it would be possible - EVERY CHEATER WHOULD HAVE ACTIVATED SUCH KIND OF "GODMODE" OR SIMILAR IN THE PAST.
    • Yeah true. I was banned once in 2015 and 3 days later unbanned because it was a false ban. I like that you are still mad - 6 years later. Just shows how "fame" i am to you <3
  • I hope the next publisher will see that you either changed the client or came up with something with the Internet traffic download and upload. The shots don't hit you.

Wait you get banned as your friend Kevin and your asshole friend Haribo.

I stop communicating with you in this thread.

p.s. You want to be somebody but you are nobody. You are only able to crack the game and show off sports shoes with exclusive coloring))))

I think you showed off your shoes to a lot of people.ย 

• edited February 2021

I download the Game, install, press game start, login & Play (:

You told be back in G1 that i will be banned by Nexon. You told me at Nexon i will get banned by Papaya & now you tell me here that i will be banned by another next Publisher xd must be rly hard for you to understand that i just plug & play without doing anything (: so. Keep waiting till you are old and grey :*

Btw u are the only one here forcelagging & modifing his connection every Day ๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes, nice shoes right? Love them :*

Damage is calculated Server Side. I would have to modifi the Server to do the stuff you crying about.

P2S works like this: if you hit me on your side

1. Dmg send to the Server

2. Server calculates how much Dmg i got, HP ive left or if im Dead

3. Server sends this Informations to you & my Client

4. Client makes it visible for us.

So even if my Client doesnt get any "damage" sent by the Server - The Server sees me as dead which means YOU see me as Dead & you will get the Kill.

= use your Brain. To get no dmg might work in some P2P games but not at P2S. The only thing that is "wrong" or "missing bullets" is your aim.

• You discovered America in the field of IT. I gave you a second medal.

P.S. But you don't take damage and it's not hard to notice when playing against you.

stop yr bla bla

• "P.S. But you don't take damage and it's not hard to notice when playing against you."

Its simply not possible because of the above told reason. Get. Some. Brain. And. Use. It.

Just remember your Zakhar Video you vs cheifwahoo. You missed 30 bullets of K1 and cryed "die?" GG,

• Later when I realized that there was a problem with the server and I changed the connection with the server using forcelag and this dude left the room where I was playing. Where is this dude now? I want to see him cry again.Now i dont need forcelag .I set up a router for the server and almost never get unregistered bullets even when I play against laggers from argentina.

P.S. The warrock server and client issue is forcing players to leave the game and it doesn't matter to you. You, like an idiot, say the same thing and use logic. Reality differs from logic in warrock. Do you need to constantly say logical things or try illogical things to solve a problem? And I really solved my problem by trying different methods and not breaking the rules.

• DragonForceWR

You are not poor but you do not change the processor. You know what bios overclocking is, but you don't overclock your i7 6700k. Is 4.3ghz comfortable for your warrock? Why don't you want to get the maximum stable fps?)) You know the answer and I know. I sold i9 9900ks. This is the fastest and most productive Intel cores. Why did I start using processors with a frequency of 3.7 GHz ?))