account globally banned,

Hi Game Masters, i just came back to blackshot after a good 10years & only realized that my account is banned when i tried to log in, any idea or help to guide me through this? As i tried creating a new account too, but it shows that i also got banned in a new entire account, please reach out to me as i really want to play back blackshot, help me get the cultprit of the "unnominous person" who hacked my account since i dont know when, thank you, you can reached out to me in my email @chenyonghui27@hotmail.com to let me know what i need to do , thank you.

Comments

• if needed i could provide you some infomation, you may please detect the last playing time, 10+ years ago, had been a fan of garena, now it changes alot, and i get to work from home frenquently now & then, but do not understand why it was gobally banned, do resolve my enquiry,

Game game : BubbleRubble

Reason for ban : Abnormal action was dectected. Client will be terminated : BE Globan Ban #9f3bec

• game name : Knight__36

reason ban: Abnormal action was dectected. Client will be terminated : BE Globan Ban

i m clear player ....i not use any hack...

why ban my account

please fix my account ....