Harrassment and Mobbing

For a long time UWO has been a game of tolerance and joy for the most of us.

Yes there has been issues once in a while, but nothing to destroy the fun in game.

Now the fun in game has been deeply disturbed by some power players who turn the game into hatespeech, cyberstalking and harrassment turned against some smaller players.

Small players we need to keep the game going on and attractive.

WE all face harrassment and cybercrime in REALITY! We dont NEED such INDIVIDUALS on UWO

There are enough psychopaths / sociopaths in real life trying to rule our world.

TOS clearly says ..what is crime in real, is forbidden for game aswell.

Freedom of Speech cannot be claimed for harrassment, threatening, insult, mobbing …

Money, power and rank in game gets misunderstood …

Those powerplayers are JUST PIXALS ON YOUR SCREEN ..

THEY are NOT REAL! They are vanishing points of a volatile memory

Your character on UWO is NOT real, it will not apply any archievements to real life.

Those players believe they are important, rich ..whatever.. but they are totally unimportant ...

Those players are just PIXEL Kings with a drunk and bad behavior.

Stand UP against harrassment and mobbing!

Don’t allow hatespeech, insults on UWO

NO insults, hatespeech, harrasment and mobbing on WorldChat

Time to stand up against such behavior!

And realize ..the game is business.. work for some people ... if harrassment, mobbing gives the game a bad reputation .. it will be those players who ruin it .. to be kicked

Comments

• Absolutely agree, there has been so much hate speech and harrassment out of the supposed CA community lately. Well said! It'll be nice to see some action against those who would curse out others, or throw down the enjoyment of players for their own gain.

• Take it from me a person banned multiple times for getting suckered into arguments and cursing out stupid trolls. Just block them don't engage don't give them your energy or your time and yes you can block CA too. If they harass from an alt or Alts then report or block.

Just put GTAB stands for Get that a** blocked/banned save your sanity because the more you engage the more they will target you.

• ....CPC's post is correct....though I think her middle name is "engage" !! 😉

• LOL....dispite my excellent advice ! .... Udog (still keeping your company in order...want it back yet?)

• edited October 2023

• How can one block a CA? asking for a friend. :)

• Well, at least there are no modders to round you up in a cage to kill you, or drop trucks on you like that auto theft game . . ,

I play games for fun and relaxation; I do not grind. 90% of UWO I know nothing about: Nanban, SB/Modding, Cultural, Clues, Refining Skills, anything Battle. I rarely saw pirates, and when I did, I never, ever gave tributes. Get your 100k and nutmeg and move on. I have been playing since Net Marble, and happy to remain low level.

CRZY PSYCO CHICK, I miss you, Home Gurl. Thank you so much for letting me help you with Auctions. I made 6 billion Ducats, and I held onto that amount for all these years. Without that, I could not have continued playing. I have come to the end of the road and can no longer maintain my company nor play; bedridden at 65, unable to hold a pen, amputated foot, A FIB Heart, Kidney Dialysis. I am completely blind in one eye and nearly blind in the other; I can only read sites in dark mode with on-screen magnifier. I intend to stop dialysis soon.

Do not let the Try Hards, Bullies, and Slappy Spacebars upset you or get your down. And you Bullies out there should treat others like they were right in front of you IRL; there is a person like you behind the keyboard. Take Care and God Bless.

Cocoa-Puff, Cocoa-Pebbles, Cocoa-POWder