Need help on Legacy Discovery

I had been redoing and combining 7 clues to unlock Legacy discoveries but i keep getting the same discovery, is there any way to get a specific discovery? I am at 5/7 discoveries for Theme "Ancient City Halicarnassus".

Do I need to unlock all 7 discoveries to enter the hidden city?

Comments

• I have combined the clues 10 times now and have only gotten 3/7 discoveries. I keep getting the same discoveries over and over. I even decided to do SW until I got an East Med SW. ... still got a repeat of the previous Legacy discovery.

I think this is a way to force you to build up your Sophia points. You can click on

Record/Discoveries/New button on the bottom left. you can take new quests, but need a minimum level 3 Sophia, (Around 2600 points) before you can take the minimum 3* quest.

I think on average, you need to do about 30 x 7 clues to actually get the full 7 Legacy discoveries. If you are unlucky, that last one could take 10+ tries as 6/7 will be repeats.

• Stuck at 6/7, the center legacy discovery refuse to pop, keep getting discovered legacy :(

Found that if i use the clue "Tale of the Giant Stone Statue of a Horse", there is a extreme high chance, will get the Legacy discovery "Persian Sphinx". Get this clue by buying a stone statue at Jambi port.

• plz follow this table. it will help you!

Giza

0: Center 2: Upper Right 4: Lower Right 6: Below 8: Lower Left 10: Upper Right 12: Above

Hali

For more info, plz stop by (Below: legacy tab )

https://bit.ly/2uCknJg

• Excellent. This is what we need. Is the adv quest repeatable?

• As far as I know, all quests are repeatable except two quests which can be pulled from Treasure Hunt Themes.

"Trimegistus" from Grimoire, "The Records of the Stars" from The Lost City. These quests can be pulled once a day.

If you want to pull TH quests twice and more, you need a special item, "Mead of Poetry"