In every game i've played

Alright the thing is simple, I played alot in games like Wolfteam, Zula and WarRock. Most of community was always turkish roach who play on cheats and lags, It was unique to find "normal" turkish player.Now wolfteam is dead, zula is dead,(because of them ofcourse) but somehow WarRock is still a bit alive. To the point -,- make finally server for turkish players only, then you "Make WarRock great again"

Comments

• Yea. And that is what is going to be WarRock's downfall. And at this point, i don't even care anymore.. We have warned them alot of times, they won't listen... So, just don't play this game... Turks have taken over with lagg and hacks, and soon this game will end. I tried to play again, but it's just not do able with a Dutch connection + 650mbps! Amazing how fast internet can work against you.. They wont make a Turk only server because the EU server already is a Turk server. Warrock is dead already to EU players.

• To equalize the players from central Europe with the Turks, you need to close the EU server.

I tried NA server. For me it is 100 times better than the EU server.

Unfortunately there are no players there.

Try to play one game with the clan on a NA server and you will be very surprised at the difference.

Papaya needs to shut down the EU server for at least a week.

• admins they are turks en this fker game