MG3 and hecate sniper must be nerfted

edited January 2021 in English

Greetings,

First I started to notice how difficult is to fight against the hecate when they are on roofs because of splash damage (which is just ridicoulus).

Now the MG3 is just absurd, is a m134 without the delay time.

These guns must be nerfted. If you agree support this thread!

Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2021

Hello Soldier @pipinal10,

there is something about your post that got me at that point.

I agree that the MG3-Box is just overtuned at the moment and needs to get an overhaul to be more balanced.

That could either be a nerf in damage, or a nerf in shooting-speed.

The Hecate is something I barely even noticed, just because it's not played this much.

I wish you the very best luck inside your daily rounds within WarRock!

Greetings,

Engineers

• Thank you! good ideas, I hope they'd be exceuted.

Sadly the hecate is being use more and more.

• because its easy to camp at highground and 1 hit everyone because of the splash dmg.

• another topic, big head must be removed, with the few people playing BG is harmful for the community to have two or even one room with the big head feature.

• Papaya says MG3 box is reported to game developers, but they don´t seem to have rush fixing it. It`s same as with Mks DE before it got nerfed. Took long time. What a sad game this is! The game developers playing ping pong with their own balls rather than fixing one weapon that ruins most matches. Again few players have decided to uninstall the game and more will follow if these clowns can´t put pressure and make changes when they are needed! I don´t understand how someone wants to pay for this crap and support the company who doesn´t listen players. If they did that we would have bug fixes, ping limit option for the room master wouldn´t have to get killed by the laggers before seeing them/coming through walls etc.

Remove Big Head i would vote yes. But Papaya won´t do that cause big head maps get the most players. Remove that and the kids will stop playing cause they can`t kill the same way in normal head maps. It gets harder and kids of todays are always looking the easy way out.

Hope this is final year for WR with Papaya and the game should be re-engineered before put out to any new publisher.