πŸ“· Summer Screenshot Event - Win a 3-letter nickname! πŸ“·

edited July 17 in English

Dear Soldiers,

Upon request we are hosting another screenshot event this summer, and you will have the chance to win a unique 3-letter nickname!

Event Period: June 18th - July 16th

Event Description:

We want to see your best action summer screenshot! Whether you choose to take a screenshot in one of our all-inclusive Water Park resorts or in the desert of Mustang, we want to see action!

Post your screenshot and your in-game nickname in this thread.

We will pick our 3 favorite screenshots after July 16th and announce the winners of a 3-letter nickname here.

πŸ’₯ Good luck and have fun! πŸ’₯

- War Rock Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ₯³ UPDATE - EVENT WINNERSπŸ₯³

Hello Soldiers,

Thank you for your awesome submissions! We are happy to see how you are all enjoying this summer in War Rock, and it was not easy to pick our favorite screenshots!

πŸŽ‰ Congratulations to

Xaru

praise

remorse

for winning a unique 3-letter-nickname! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Please contact our Customer Support team with the nickname of your choice.

- War Rock Team

Comments

• edited June 19

• edited June 21

• I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this Summer Screenshot Event! As the sun shines bright and the days grow longer, there's no better way to capture the essence of summer than through the lens of our adventures in water.

Let's celebrate the beauty of water and the magic of summer together. Whether it's a daring cliff jump into a cool blue pool, every image shared brings us closer to reliving those unforgettable summer days.

Thank you for organizing this event and for giving us the opportunity to showcase our love for water. I can't wait to see the creativity and spirit of summer captured in each screenshot!

Here's to a season filled with laughter, adventure, and the joy of capturing moments that will last a lifetime.

Warm regards,

IGN Makalabot

• Hello soldiers,

The arch-rivals who faced each other in the European Cup final match, which was held in 2024 and followed with curiosity by the whole world, were DERBARAN and NIU teams.

As a result of the final match, the team that won the tournament was the DERBARAN team.

The leading scorer of the team, ''lRazor'', won the European Cup for his team and country with the goal he scored in the penalty shoot-out!!

DERBARAN and NIU teams, which came to the final in an eternal competition and faced each other in the final match, could not win against each other despite their superior performances at the end of 90 minutes and extra time. The winner was DERBARAN as a result of the serial penalty shootout (5-0).

Nickname: lRazor

• edited June 25

Nickname: Kornelius

A good listener, few words are enough.

😎

• Dippin in Odyssey's 🌊

IGN: Espera

• edited June 25

Welcome to Summer Party WR Players!

Prepare your insect repellent.

IGN: number0netr

• edited June 27

Introduction: there is nothing better than watching football matches with friends during the summer, especially in those years when the European Football Championship takes place.

In-Game Nickname: praise

Screenshot: penalty shootout between Switzerland and Germany.

• edited June 28

DREAM WATERPARK

IGN : Term

• name : IKIGAY

LOSER ON HOLLIDAYS.

• edited July 1
  • IGN: Opticz

• IGN: Lesnahh

• Nick: Siatkarz

• edited July 7

One of the Asia Flash Event Winners, a lifetime player.

Supporting WR since 2008,

Whiz

• I think these zombies need a vacation πŸ˜‹

Nickname: Xaru

GoodLuck!

• all the buildings are empty lets make those our base πŸŽͺ .. lets fill the pool full with blood 🀺.. but before we start war lets enjoy in sunny day here..πŸŒžπŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ IGN : IDevil

• edited July 10
  • edited July 11

Nickname: remorse

Screenshot: Surfing with friends in the waters of Odyssey

• edited July 13

• edited July 13

• WHEN IN DOUBT, GO ON VACATION! YOUR KING IS HERE AT PARADISE ISLAND WITH FULL SWIM MOODΒ πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ.. COME JOIN ME HERE !!

IGN: IIIKING

• Hello Soldiers ! Welcome to the Battle for Central Square ! πŸŒ†

In the vibrant heart of Central Square, a once serene beachfront now stands as a battleground. The warm hues of the sunset cast long shadows across the sand, setting the stage for an intense clash as eight elite soldiers converge for a decisive showdown.

Four of these formidable warriors have taken strategic positions atop barrels scattered along the beach, their silhouettes stark against the fiery sky. Their eyes are sharp, their weapons ready, as they brace for the incoming assault. Just beyond the shore, three warships cut through the rolling waves of the ocean, each carrying a contingent of soldiers poised to strike. The ships' hulking forms create an imposing backdrop as the soldiers prepare to breach the beachhead.

In this moment of high tension, the scene is set for an unforgettable summer showdown, capturing the essence of action and adventure in the ultimate fight for Central Square.

IGN : GodMoves

• edited July 16

Introduction: I was playing in the water parks and this guy came up to me and said to me how old I am and is my family with me and then he said to me close your eyes I closed my eyes and then opened them and I found myself in this situation he wants to kill me or warrock admins to make me win in a 3 letter competition I need warrock's help because I don't want to dieΒ help me please πŸ’”

In-Game Nickname:Β HayDay

Screenshot:Β This is evidence so that you can see how I am in any condition πŸ’”

This discussion has been closed.