I have a question about the letters event

edited July 17 in English

Without discrediting the winner.

What does a zombie map have to do with those asked for..."Water Park resorts or in the desert of Mustang"????

I repeat it is just a doubt.

Congratulations to the winners

Comments

• edited July 17

EXACTLY bro. I've sent a ticket concerning this, asking for a revaluation of the winners or make it TOP 4 and not TOP 3. I think i deserved top 3 with the Lore and the originality of the map we chose, Central Square :

It's so disrespectful to us, who put the effort in the event, losing to Xaru's 2nd screenshot ever in the game (his screenshot is literally the 2nd one he did) :

Thanks for pointing it out.

• I also don't want to discredit Xaru, but his screenshot is out of theme and is so random. I'm genuinely confused.

• No one know why they chose a zombie map over the screen from central square, sound like money went to someone wallet

• I fully agree, but theres a difference between taste, and being completely out of theme.

No matter how good his zombie screenshots is, it doesn't make any sense considering the theme of the event.

• In short, the map didn't matter if the photo was original. So, in my opinion, the event should have been explained differently because as described it seems that the photos were only on a couple of maps.

Clarified, thanks.

🤔

• My point IS "Summer Action" theme. There IS nothing representing summer, therefore his screen IS not respecting the theme.

It's action, but not summer action. The difference IS subtle but enough to make it not respecting the theme and is unfair to those who respected the entirety of the theme IS what im saying. You obviously understand why im pissed, i should've been on top 3 objectively.

• True, there is nothing on that map that represents summer. I agree with you Another different thing is that there are more people putting up maps related to the summer, therefore whether or not you have to be among the first three would be at the discretion of the event organizer as always. In any case, my congratulations to the winners, there will surely be more similar events but please make the rules clear... Greetings.

• edited July 18

This is not the first time something like this happened, but I can tell you at least you just did just not win a simple nickchange. I would have won a tournament ring if papaya play support helped me, but instead they I got denied any opportunity to prove myself, because the first place was banned for account sharing shortly after obtaining the ring (I obviously was 2nd).

But there is nothing you can do, I mean summer is also so vague, it didn't specify summer items, summer maps, or just summer chilling (which for some people might be just playing zombie as dumb as it sounds). I won't say you didn't deserve to win, but sometimes we are just unlucky. And especially because this was just a vague explanation, so they could chose whatever they wanted as its not against their rules because they were so vague.

Also to cut it short: I was also under the impression that you should have won, because you made a fantastic screenshot and the only one who worked enough and put up a story (If i had participated we would have been 2 xd, I also had a fun story in mind).