[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Gold Medal You Talk, We Listen

edited August 26 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Spectators, enjoying the show? Are your hearts racing as the races continue? Or perhaps your view of the podium is obstructed? Whatever the case, we want to hear from you! 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=5183

Event Mechanics:

From 25/07/24 to 21/08/24, submit your feedback of the latest Operation Gold Medal update on this forum topic.

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rewards:

Top Feedback: LWRC Sprayer+ & AWP Sprayer+ 7D

Participation: LWRC Sprayer+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• For me this was a less interesting update. No new map, no new character,... only a few new guns… 

I still like the battle pass introduction, but I feel like it is getting really repetitive. Each new battle pass should come with variety, different gears, different weapons (maybe even special outfits) and also different milestone rewards. The last couple of seasons it stayed basically the same, maybe changing 3 things in every battle pass. I really think you could do a lot more with the battle pass concept!

There should be some changes regarding the competitive and clan war format. A lot of people are playing clan war on the two days that competitive is in off-season, this already shows that people still love CW and that this period should be longer… Either you increase the off-season period for competitive, so people have maybe at least a week of playing CW. Or you let people play with squads of three persons in competitive, we all want to play with our friends, but just having squads of two is not enough. You can never play games together with all your friends…

Kind regards,

_lenn1tN

• gostei da atualizao da novas arma mas faltou um mapa tema do jogo, poderia tambem melhorar o passe com novas armas, mas fora isso esta tudo bom

• من الأفضل عوده الكلان الي ٥ افراد

• Well, I don't understand you, you talk we listen??? People have done this 100 times, but nothing changes. Nothing changes anyway and it's been like this for years and no wonder the player base is getting smaller and smaller.

• Hello guys 🤠

It's a good event I loved it have a great week kills the enemy headshot

Have a wonderful month bye

• Its been a long time, since I discovered BlackShot when it was hosted by TwoWar. In terms of this event, I like it how you serve the theme of the olympics by new weapons and cosmetics. Though in terms of the event itself, it doesn't really feel like one at the end. The reason for this is that BlackShot in its entirety feels outdated and mostly dead. Reasons for that can be many, such as newcomers or players in general aren't rising in numbers but are more declining.

What future events or BlackShot in general could need or take advantage of is, if the physics and textures might be updated, since the game is made with Gamebryo and I'm not sure how long ago it has been since the game got a major update, which doesn't just add new features of getting BSC-weapons more easily. Though to give you some credit, you constantly add more ways to customize the characters and the loadout, which is a welcoming thing, but it doesn't feel natural and not long enough enjoyable at the long run.

What also takes a toll on Blackshot is its replayability and it's feeling of being a "long-lasting-Beta". This event surely adds more customizations, but the gameplay itself just stayed the same since years (with exceptions of the Squidgame-Mode and Competitive-Mode) and at the same time, translation issues or coding issues are still a thing and haven't been fixed for many many years, such as "GlobalText(933)" when somebody tries to kick a player and I have my language set to german.

To summarize: New weapons etc. are cool, but please focus on fixing the makeup and replayability of the game and "Blackshot, wake up from your slumber!".

• boa tarde! gostei muito do tema das olimpiadas, tanto as armas quanto as skins ficaram muito legais, continuem trabalhando nessa pegada que tem muitos players voltando a jogar.

• As skins e as armas ficaram lindas, queria pedir mais eventos no servidor br, para que possamos chamar mais players de volta ao jogo, essas armas de 5 estrelas são muito boas quase não tem recoil, melhora mais o jogo.

Parabéns a toda equipe do BSG.

• It was a good event I think I had a lot of fun during the war. The event also has to come in Black Shot Sea or I hope the same star event will come again and again in a unique way.

Regards,

MajorJutt

• Hello Mercs,

Thanks all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Imperial Wars You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot