[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Wicked Enchantress: You Talk, We Listen

edited November 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Ghouls and ghosts aren’t the only ones interested in what you have to say this Halloween. We are too! Simply let us know what you think of this latest update and we’ll give you a treat for your efforts. 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4744

Event Mechanics:

- From 19 October to 15 November 2023, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: RFB Death+ 7D & FW-LS Neo Death+ 7D

- Participation: RFB Death+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Sup GAMERS,

The update started without any problems and many players came back. I think it's good that you still provide the old weapons. I hope the problem with multi accounts will be solved with the veteran pack, that was also a good idea to put into practice. Maybe in the next update there will be more clan war missions than comp missions, because many people like clan war more than comp. The new weapons also look pretty good. I haven't played them yet, but first impressions say something.

IGN: barKforMAMA

• I liked KSG tier 5 and the return of prizes to 60 minutes of paytime. It's a stimulus for players.

• The updates are very good. It makes us happy to see the old games among us again, and the weapons taken from the missions made us even happier. It is great that something like this has come. Clan wars are not the same as they used to be. Maybe these updates will affect the old players, there will be a crowded environment, clan wars will start like in the old days.

IGN: ShezLy

• edited October 2023

I've been enjoying the latest updates in Blackshot! The new weapons and outfits are a fantastic addition, and the UI changes have definitely improved the overall gaming experience. However, I couldn't help but notice that the sped up sound effects, especially for the bomb and reloading, could use some enhancement – they feel a bit lackluster.

The new veteran package is undeniably great, but it's a bit disheartening since I recently obtained the older one, which now seems subpar in comparison. Unfortunately, I can't get the new package as I'm currently playing.

Coming back to the UI, I think it could be improved/modernized to make it feel new and not the old game UI, sharpen it and change some stuff.

On the bright side, the new maps are a definite plus – they provide exciting gameplay and keep things fresh. Overall, I'm loving the direction Blackshot is taking with these updates!

IGN: gui05

• edited October 2023

Hey, The update is very good and without any problems and this is somthing great because all players back and as we can see the server of world channel become full those days.

So i have a suggestion for you guys for compititve matchs, we can get back the squad on it ( 5 players ). You can make the compititive as before with 5 player but if there is different between ranks the points will be go down by 25%. for exemple if we have ( 2 gold player + 2 platinum player + 1 bronze player ) they can play together but the points that if they win or lose -25% and thats work for all ranks. And the farming in comp will gone in this situation.

IGN: DissenT_

• bom dia caro gm jogo este jogo desda epoca do garena ja perdi muitas contas neste perildo mais nunca desisti de jogar adoro este jogo sobre es atualizasao e umas das melhoes ja atualizada gostaria de faser comemtari pr o gm dar item de2 vagas no cln como davao antes na epoca do garena acho qui seria interesant tipo ganhar item para adicionar membros no clanagradeso toda equipe do gm por este maravilhoso game

• atualizações ta muito top divesos premios os mapas estao otimo, como sempre um tema otimo para o jogo, novas armas novas roupas, isso encentiva o jogo a crecer mais e mais e consequir mais jogadores

• edited November 2023

Hi,

1. Clan rank 40 is requirement, there are a lot of 30 level clan. NX Cyclone should be purchased in clan shop.
    2. NX Vengenance should not be purchased easily. You need to change the place Nx Deathbringer with Nx Venganence.
    3. Only Leader can accept people from clan applications. When leader is offline for a long time, the clan applications list is full. At least can you make assistant be able to accept gamers from clan applications?
    4. Clan logos and background of logos are old enough, we need new clan logos and backgrounds.
    5. In clan applications screen, we should see their kdas, win rates as well as we see their rank. Otherwise, if i try to add a player from it , leader should wait to see his stats till he is online.
    6. There has to be clan requirement settings for clan applications. There are lots of unnecessary newbie players send request to clan. At least we have to set up clan settings for it.
    7. Clan settings are old enough!
    8. Leader should see who left the clan and who joined recently. For example, i have over 120 members and everyday someone is joining and leaving the clan and it is so messed up to not able to see who joins who leaves.

GAME SUGGESTIONS

1. The game needs game pass system! So that you can earn more money, and players can be happy for it. EVERY GAME HAS THIS!
    IGN = Kailyn_
    SteelSeries™
  • coloquem ak red dragon em novembro por 12kgema vai ser bom até pra vocês faz tempo que ela nao aparece todos vai querer ai bota 600 700gema por 5dia tipo assim magina varios vai comprar por600 gema arma antiga ainda oque muitos quer ver, vai ser bom pode acreditar

• edited November 2023

hi i really want to see an important discount on other packs that contain scars and a big changes every season on the special mission so players can always stay tuned besides i liked so much the 200 % boost i hope you keep it .so my wishes for the next update is making discounts and making tournaments events so we can have fun besides increasing the chance to get smthing good in gachaboxes and thank u so much .

ign : Veqeta

• edited November 2023

Hello everyone, i wanted to leave my opinion on the game out there. this game is not only a childhood game for me and a really well made one. if i had to give my review on it, i would say its worth trying and enjoying it, but i would like to also add a bit of feedback or suggestion, i would really like to see like lets say in SnD you planted the bomb at B, instead of using sounds to know where it is cause some people really lose because of that ,maybe when the bomb is planted on B the sign where it shows where A is would disappear and B would start blinking, i think that would be really cool to see that, and overall i think this game deserves to be out there and known, i enjoy this game a lot.

Thanks.

Username: T4_MAKI4.

• Are u guys watching? Fornite brings back the old way of the game and they get the highest player count ever. Just saying ;). Do something with the old gameplay

• hi sir hope u fine , first switching between the nx1 spniper and rifle would be a good change sniper become for 500 mcp for 3 days and rifle nx1 with 1000 for 7 days also making the ksg normal with gems too cuz its op and making back the tounament event and maybe a little bit discount on the price of gems its expensive or increasing the amount of gems for same prices and adding maybe the normal 4 stars wpns to shop with bp so we can increase competing between players and thanks . peaace and love <33333333

ign : Amazigh_

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Party Popper: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot