Welcoming New CA's to the Fold

Ahoy Captian's!

We have recently selected three new Captain's to help support both players and GM's alike. Here is a little introduction from each of the new Community Advisors:

[CA]Captain-SImon:

TimeZone: GMT(Available most of the day) Things I'm good at: Trading (Making money, making various items in-game), Adventuring (Fishing and Discovering new things) and also dabble in PvP. Time Played: Almost 10 years.

[CA]Corbeau: Good day Sailors;

I am from Ontario, I have been playing UWO since Net Marble in early 2005. I am proud to be a trial member of the CA team. I am from the Eastern Standard Time. I am eager to support this community in my humble way. I am a listener, a helper and a supporter. I will be around during your Journey over the seven seas. Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to hail me if you require my assistance.

[CA]Roland.von.Zeppelin:

I'm hailing from & living in Indonesia in real life.

I've been playing UWO since 4 years ago, not long before my 20th birthday & not too long before Atlantis CH2.5: Barca Solar arrived.

I'm trying to aim for the balanced class, though I'm mostly adventure-oriented at this moment (currently chasing Discoveries & doing dungeons, loves doing those). Search & Collection (including scavenging in Seville, that is) also become a pastime in-between those times.

Before I became a CA, I helped many players with the information I dug from JP wiki or Ivyro. I also made some contributions (a.k.a edit) to Ivyro as well.

& lastly, I already held many events (mostly trivia ones) back in GAMA until the early days of Maris.

Be sure to say welcome these new Advisors into the fold and contact them if you have any questions or concerns about the World of Uncharted Waters.

Best Regards,

Team Uncharted Waters