I have every account that the admins use to hide themselves.

edited November 2023 in English

If you wish to know who the incognito admins are, please, ask me.

Comments

• Battle eye also scans every SINGLE file on your PC. They take that info and even sell it and upload it to their sever. Imagine, an ancient game needing to SCAN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of your files. That includes bank info, email, ect. They steal all your info. Then in game they go on their alt accounts and spread your personal info to everyone. Don't believe me? Well then you're stupid. Check the facts.

• BattlEye isnt PapayaPlay. Nor is it WarRock. Its another Company hired to clean the game. Therefore: your "on their alt accounts to spread your personal info" doesnt make any sense. Also pretty new to me that one of the biggest AntiCheat Publishers steals your info and sells it to third party.

• like EAC was nothing to do with warrock?

Yet you keep defending that loser jake. Shaddix skylake, errick and the rest of your dogshit clans bans

šŸ• šŸ’© šŸ¤”s

• edited November 2023

Ofc EAC has nothing to do with warrock. Its a third party scanning for cheats / forbidden software and bans you from their service. The EAC service. Thats why banned accounts could login in the time EAC didnt work/failed to load - and PapayaPlay had to also manualy banned the accs on their side. And its also the reason why PapayaPlay couldnt unbanned EAC banned accounts since its out of their control / hand.

Guess its even hard for you to use your brain atleast once. Once a clown, always a clown lulz

• My brain is used in game. 420IQ, It outsmarted your whole clan, forcing them to be cleaned by an external program for smelling like dogshit.

This discussion has been closed.