Aimchange

2»

Comments

• edited February 2021

My 6700k Runs at 4,5 Ghz which is the max for the 6700k i got. Im fine with it. I dont need a new CPU right now so idc :)

My FPS are high, my FPS are somewhat stable, im able to play Old Games, Im able to play New Games, thats all i want :)

• edited February 2021

Jup. It could run at 4.6Ghz but without 100% stability.

For now the CPU runs fine at 4.5 with 1,28 cv.

• And you try a processor with a frequency of 5-5.3 GHz))

You showed me and claimed that you would buy i7 8086k when I bought i7 8700k.

I bought both 8086k and 9900KS and play today on i5 4590.

Do you know why?

Because the core with the game is not loaded by 90-100% like with i7 8700k i7 8086k i9 9900KS.

• why do you tell me this ? xd I dont care about it 🤷‍♂️

• Why are you writing under my every comment? I'm not interested in guys, I love girls))

• Stop talk about Discord. It's the most unproffesional platform to use when it comes to announcements and support. That just really show's how lazy this publisher is. They don't care about this game, it's just easy money.

You just think way too high of yourself little boy.

I'm the wanna be of what exactly? you are the mod wanna be here.

Now go play, with the 2 10y/o kid's who think you are great.

If you are a loser in real life, you are also a loser online, just saying. don't forget that. Now be a good boy and shut up :)

• edited February 2021

Seems like you never activly used Discord. Thats kinda sad. Discord is one of the easiest methodes to get in contact with an community and to build up an community itselfe. Btw. They still announce stuff in the Forum AND in Discord. Discord is just the fastest methode to share such informations.

Wannabe of what you ask ? Dude. You got like 0 knowledge of the game & its mechanics etc and try to tell me somth which is straight up BULLSHIT.

"Loser in RL, Loser Online" seems like you rly dont know me :D poor you :*

• I didn't really wanted to react to this, but i will for the last time because i don't really have time for this :)

I play WarRock for fun, i don't care much for the mechanics. I have knowledge of the game, since i'm playing since beta. I have no interest of knowing what is on the back end of Warrock, only the front is interesting.

Alot of players notice the aimchange now. Back in the days i have never noticed aimchange that would push my crosshair to the top of my screen. I would always have the chance to fire back, so maybe it was there, it just wasnt noticable. So, no. It isn't "Bullshit"

Don't you never wonder why so many people left? I still don't know why you are defending Papaya so much. Because they patched most hacks? or patched OVC?

The decline in player base, most loyal players have stopped playing WarRock, and that is not without an reason. If Papaya actually did a good job, they would still be playing. They just want to make easy money on the players still left. No asigned dedicated admins, cheap server host. Alot of BS skins.

I use Discord sometimes. It's just i have no interest in joining the WarRock Discord. I feel like this should be a proffesional runned game, and not some closed community on Discord. A game publisher then run's it game (support etc.) from a Discord server is the most unproffesional thing to do. I have never encounterd a game with that system. Private servers maybe.

You can agree or disagree, i don't care.

• marcie90

It's not long left to endure this publisher

This publisher was the worst thing that happened to this game

Hopefully the next publisher will appreciate the players and not the hackers. And I really hope it won't be corrupted like papaya.