[BS-GLB NOTICE] New Grenade Launchers

Hello Mercs,

We understand that there are some concerns with regards to how the Grenade Launchers introduced today will affect the balancing of the game, and rightfully so. That is a valid concern to which we have considered at great extent during our internal testing as well. In order to allow us to fine-tune these weapons, none of these weapons will be sold in the shop/Gachapon yet

Instead, we will be giving them out to all players for 1D each from 14-16 Jan to test and feedback to us. We will then work with the Devs on rebalancing this as needed the next week, before we do another final round of server-wide testing from 21-23 Jan. Again, this will be followed by another round of rebalancing if needed before their eventual released for sale. Do note that after each period of testing, all Grenade Launchers given out will be deleted from loadout/mailbox hence there is no point trying to "save" your Grenade Launchers past the test duration. 

We understand that the introduction of Grenade Launchers is a significant change to the game but we seek everyone's cooperation in giving it a try and testing it out so that we can ensure its optimal balancing before its final release for sale. 

All feedback/comments can be left down below after you have had a chance to try it out. Thank you for your understanding & cooperation. 

Team BlackShot

Comments

• interesting new weapons

suggestions:

• min 10-20 bullets not 3
    • the blast radius it to small for the aiming, on long distances there is no possibility to hit anyone. One strategy would be to hit the wall/behind someone or the roof but the radius don't allow this --> istant deat with direct hit (like at the moment) but blast radius like a grenade with reduced damage
    • don't know if an increased fire rate would be to op but like it is at the moment i can just use it as a secondary weapon because 2 v1 (and mostly 1v1 on medium distances) is lost instantly
  • edited January 2021

I played the new grenade launcher during the past week and it's fun to fool around with - nothing more.

In my opinion it does not matter whether you implement it or not.

Nobody would spend gems on it, or if received from a Gachabox, play it.

Those 3 Shots u got there aren't worth the weapon slot. I did not think I would ever say it, but you would have to make it as overpowered as the rest of the guns to make it fit.

Overall I don't think Blackshot needs another weapon type, especially a grenade launcher, Blackshot is no Battlefield.

So in conclusion a fun weapon to fool around with in public.

• Na minha opinião o Blackshot não precisa de armas que matam mais mas sim de equilíbrio no game. Armas de BP que possam de alguma forma competir com armas de gema. Aumentar a disputa e diminuir o pay to win certamente traria mais jogadores para o game e assim a desenvolvedora/distribuidora ganharia dinheiro e não obrigando a compra para ganhar.