Netherland Mystery Box

Dear PapayaPlay-Team,

we got another problem here.

Today I used 2 Netherland Mystery Boxes which can as described contain 30 Days or Permanent Weapons from the Netherlands.

The Problem which I got is that I got a Famas Netherlands for 30 Days, but not as anybody would think in 3rd/5th Slot, no it´s in the 8th Slot which isnt available with the winning of this weapon.

Now I got a 8th Slot weapon which I cant use.

Comments

• Thats Bad Luck - Sadly.

You need to buy the 8 slot PX in order to use that weapon....

• They don't care. It's the same like getting the same retail twice in a row.

This game is so dead, they don't even care doing all this illegal stuff. Amazing.

• To get win the same retail twice is bad luck.. This happens in every other Game and no one cares so why in WarRock ?

Sure. Its anoying to buy Mysteryboxes and win a Weapon you already had. But hey. ITS CALLED GAMBLING.

• Dude, if you get a duplicate in every other game they compensate you with something.. lmao.

• edited February 2021

Gimme and Example. Never got any compensation in other Games such as for example WarFace, CS:GO, H1Z1, some BattleField titles (like BF1). Or go for any known / well played Mobile Game with such a mechanic. 0 Compensation if you get somth twice.

WarRock has the mileage system. 30 Boxes -> 30 Points -> get a weapon of your choice for 30 - 180 Days. Its better than nothing.

As i wrote. Its called Gambling.

• Like that is a good deal.. lmao. Lot's of games have system's where you get points if you get a duplicate.

Does Papaya know there are rules for things like this? If you really think this is gambling.

And why are you always avoiding the question, why are you defending Papaya so much? is it because you think you are the forum mod? you think you help ppl, when most ppl really dislike you? i don't get it? Do you get 200wrc each month for this? lmfao, joker.

• edited February 2021

So give me an example. I cant think of a single game "with a system where you get points if you get a duplicate"

Btw i would count the mileage sytem as such a system. Buy a box get a point with the advantage -> IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS A DUPLICATE OR NOT.

Btw still. I dont care about the Publisher that much. I care about the Community and the Game & thats enough for me to be here.

"Most ppl dislike you" where ? Cant see them, its rather a "few" than "the most" :) get to know me before you talk ;)

• Hmmm, what about CoD WW2?

30 boxes for a 30 days weapon... why even bother lol

• edited February 2021

What do you get in CoD WW2 as "compensation"

And how does their System Work. Is it rather a Skin you win for a Weapon you have / unlock or is it an actual Weapon you didnt had before & you are now able to use. Because thats 1 thing to make clear. The Difference between Games like CS:GO with Skins of weapons you already have and getting a complete weapon (not just a skin) you didnt had (+ that it has a skin)

• edited April 2023

Personally, I have recently started to actively play counter-strike global offensive. I like the huge amount of online in the game, as well as the ability to customize your weapons through the use of skins.