Permanent wepons

2»

Comments

• Why are you a papaya lawyer?

Why papaya is it silent and continues to sell weapons for 3650 days as permanent?

• Beginner
    • June 2020
    • ami me pasaba lo mismo mande un ticket y me volvieron a poner permanentes
    • [HGM]Cheerful
    • WR GM
    • Intermediate
    • June 2020
    • Hola, @zedanx:

• Efectivamente, como dice @josep16, si mandas un ticket con la información sobre las armas que eran permanentes y que te están caducando, es posible que ampliemos su duración.

• La información que has de incluir en el ticket es la siguiente:

• - Cuándo obtuviste las armas.
    • - Cómo las conseguiste.
    • - Captura de pantalla de las armas con la cuenta atrás.
    • - Alguna prueba de la transacción realizada.

• Si no sabes la respuesta a todas, asegúrate de mandar una captura de pantalla de tu inventario actual donde aparezcan todas las armas que estén caducando (puedes mandar más de una captura a la vez).

• Un saludo.

• Me too Famas US and Famas CA 1716 days :(

• Scamm :)

Very illegal too in Europe. If we get a laywer right now, we would win a lawsuite easily.

They are just ignoring my tickets, lmao.

• A permanent cannot have restrictions. You yourself are obliged to renew the counter automatically. This is your job and you were paid money for it. Otherwise, you are swindlers and crooks.

• We here from beta and time to move to the next game

Need to poblish them in the social media and all news channels FBI need to come to him this is a scam and ilegal what they do to all people over the world, and we need to open a group and get a lawyer.

• I am going to close this topic as we have answered these questions and have made announcements regarding these issues.

This discussion has been closed.