Make Telecope PvE only

I'll not say much. But small round in ESF does not passable anymore. Because those who shot first will win. What's the game?

Okay. What about middle?

Oh. Need just one combo at the start. -1426 and you died again.

So. Here no way to survive. And I even don't say that telescope critical area angle totally increased because it's cirle. Looks at the radius. I can prove that your critical angle+area with telescope (depends on range of your cannons) will be like 50-100x time more than before.

Oh yes. And if fate by negligence make you think you can survive in battle by using fs-ship.. (3x combo will kill you if you're in any fs-ship. 4x combo even if you're under top uwc-ship).

So.. I suggest you make it PvE. Or PvP will die soon.

Comments

• ya, it's pretty dumb. I've been noticing now in BC that ships don't event engage in battle anymore. just stay at extreme edge of ring and kill people from the complete other side of battle ring! I saw one person tonight that just sit there the whole game. Looked like they were afk. You don't even need to be good at combat anymore, just point and shoot. Worst item ever for game.

• What's the reason for that change, if I may ask?

• pretty dumb++. But not much people carrying about BC. Epic Sea Feud one of the last part of the game where balace still exist. At least first and second round. But now it's just destroyed. Shall we just ignore first two rounds? Or what.

KOEI released new feature: sailor equipment(we talk about Telescope). The reason is improve gameplay. At least I belive it was conceived.

• Actually, BC is very popular. There's usually games going on every night and the place is packed (10vs10) on many of those nights. Mind you people always play heavy ships not light. But i agree that ESF will be severely impacted (especially in the light rounds) by this VERY unbalanced item now.

• And goncalo also ragequit after 4x scope-fight.

Both cash-players. So, even cash-players don't like it. Maybe for now BC can recruit barely 6v6. But I think it's die really fast.