"Accidental BountyHunters"

Ok, here i go..

Some days ago i was whistling happily around the seas when a pirate came to see me and tried to stole my pocket. I was lucky and i sank him, but the consequences... i became blue without wanting or needing it.

After that "coloured experience" and while being blue i was attacked again by another red one, resisting it as far as i could until i managed to find a way to left the ring and stay alive. I think i gave a fair and nice fight but the pirate complained because he thought i actued cowardly escaping instead trying to beat him as any bh should.

I felt i had to explain him why i left the ring and i believe he finally undestood my cryful reaction.

So this means that becoming blue after doing a sucessful defence can create us many problems and cause confussions with another players.

I'm not interested in being blue. I haven't the skills or the ship required to live as a one, but if i engage a combat i give my best (as poor as my "best" is) while i can, so the potential risk of ending blue again remains.

The fact is that i feel punished instead of rewarded after having a succesful defence and saving myself.

I consider this is such an issue, and the game could allow white defenders to choose if they want to become BH or not after winning the battle and just preserve their crew and their cargo.

Finally i apologyze about my horrid english.

Farewell sailors

Comments

• Ya that has been a problem since Gama server. Koei could do great things with the whole blue/red/orange characters but not much has changed. Pirates will use tactics to turn players blue so the can be attacked more often and can be 'forced to deck battle'. You only need to drop in honor points to below 1000 for you to loose blue status. Red/orange players can use pardons to drop them (each reduces noto by 50points) but blue players don't have a means besides sailing around. If being blue is a problem for you, the quick way is to turn red/orange by attacking another player (this will give you 1500noto) then use 10 pardons to drop you below 1000 so you can turn back white again. Make sure you have the pardons first before you do this so you don't get stuck as pirate.

• What happens when a white player attacks another white player and the defender wins? Do any colors change?

• edited September 2021

No. You only turn blue from attacking(sinking) a red/ orange player.

• Any "pirate" who complain about failed piracy is inept and has only themselves to blame for such a poor battle result

• it was not an accident u got turned blue.

its one of the ways players farm other players.