Latin American friends with 0 ping. RISE1 51.89.86.89 shit server for forums

edited January 2022 in English

Friends from latin america with 0 ping your problem is not the distance to the warrock server from france.

The problem is in the server rented by the publisher.

This server is designed for forums and has an internet connection speed of 500mbps.

Not gigabits and above like all servers, but 500mbps.

A stingy publisher does not want to rent a game server and does not want to change anything for the better for the players.

Nexon and popoya rent the same servers from the same ovhcloud france.

Same servers same problems

Comments

• edited January 2022

Popoya why do german game servers offer game servers with 1 gigabit for rent?

Are they idiots or do you think the warrock players are idiots?

• edited January 2022

Popoya why are you discriminating against latin american players?

You do not give them equal rights with us claiming that the problem is the distance.

Real the problem is your stupidity and stinginess.

Useless Lgm who sits in the discort go to the forum.

Players who have not yet left the game like many thousands who have become disillusioned with the publisher need answers and not false promises.

• edited January 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4676#Comment_4676 There was an error displaying this embed.

connect to an American BatteField server (or any other game) and notice the lagg. OFCOURSE ITS THE DISTANCE.

• edited January 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4680#Comment_4680 There was an error displaying this embed.

Stop your demagogy moritz.

It is not personally beneficial for you that the players have a game server.

Perhaps your script will not work or there is another reason.

I know that a server dedicated to forums and blogs is not suitable for an online shooter.

Why exactly are you against the game server?

Your denial is very strange and suspicious.

p.s American BatteField server has a speed of 500mbps?

Why do players from the United States also have a high ping then?))))

The publisher deliberately degrades the gameplay by renting a server for the forums.

The second option is maybe they are idiots.

There is no other point in this rental, especially since it is cheaper to rent game servers.

• Papaya, I can ban you in january too and not invest 100 euros in the game.

So it is beneficial for you to rent a game server for us for our money.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4682#Comment_4682 There was an error displaying this embed.

So you rly want to tell me that you dont lagg like garbage if you connect to an American GameServer of any Game ? xddddd

• edited January 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4692#Comment_4692 There was an error displaying this embed.

What does this game American BatteField server have to do with hundreds of thousands of players online and warrocks where there are 200-300 players?

American BatteField server servers can also lag from reboot.

Just answer 3 questions ok?

1.Does the internet speed of 500mbps and 1gbps have a difference?

2.Hdd and ssd has a difference in speed?

3.And the speed RAM affects the overall performance of the server computer?

P.S. You have a ssd and RAM with 3200MHZ Samsung b-die chips cl14 timings 1T installed in your computer.

Why not hdd and ddr4 2400Mhz cl 19 19 19 38/ 2T?

• edited January 2022

OVH CLOUD France also has game servers with a speed of 100mbps, 500mbps and 1gbps.

But the RASE1 server uses a speed of 500mbps. RASE1 Warrock server.

Why popoya 500mbps?

How do I know that you are renting a Rase1 server? ))

There is a datacenter only in the city Roubaix and papaya will never rent an expensive server for warrockers with a price of 100-200 euros per month.

Tip = you have to invest money in the game to earn more. And today you eat like from a trash heap

Warrock not for milking

• edited January 2022

Popoya, are you going to trade your fucking rise1 server for a game server?

I want to play on a game server because I pay money

no gaming server - no spend money

• Popoya in january do you want to be banned too?

I can do it ez .

I need a game server for the 100 euros that I invest in the game.

Do you understand popoya ???

• edited January 2022

popoya also banned you in January.

You won't get even 1 cent .

You can continue to rent a fucking server RISE1 dedicated for forums.

• edited January 2022

inetnum: 51.89.86.80 - 51.89.86.95

netname: OVH_302296451

descr: Failover Ips

org: ORG-VGAV1-RIPE

admin-c: OTC13-RIPE

tech-c: OTC13-RIPE

mnt-by: OVH-MNT

created: 2020-10-18T04:24:27Z

last-modified: 2020-10-18T04:24:27Z

source: RIPE

organisation: ORG-VGAV1-RIPE

org-name: Vertigo Games America VGA

org-type: OTHER

address: Suite 100c, 4664 Lougheed Highway

address: V5C 5T5 Burnaby

address: CA

phone: +1.6044286151

abuse-c: ACRO7512-RIPE

mnt-ref: OVH-MNT

created: 2017-06-20T22:53:12Z

last-modified: 2017-10-30T14:39:57Z

source: RIPE # Filtered

=============================================================

IP94.23.122.247Хост:fra1-lim1-g2-8k.de.eu

France

IP :94.23.122.0 - 94.23.122.255 CIDR:94.23.122.0/24

OVH

inetnum: 94.23.122.0 - 94.23.122.255

netname: OVH

descr: OVH SAS

descr: Network infrastructure

descr: http://www.ovh.com

admin-c: OK217-RIPE

tech-c: OTC2-RIPE

created: 2009-03-05T11:57:53Z

last-modified: 2009-03-05T11:57:53Z

role: OVH Technical Contact

address: OVH SAS

address: 2 rue Kellermann

address: 59100 Roubaix

address: France

admin-c: OK217-RIPE

tech-c: GM84-RIPE

tech-c: SL10162-RIPE

nic-hdl: OTC2-RIPE

abuse-mailbox: abuse@ovh.net

created: 2004-01-28T17:42:29Z

last-modified: 2014-09-05T10:47:15Z

person: Octave Klaba

address: OVH SAS

address: 2 rue Kellermann

address: 59100 Roubaix

address: France

phone: +33 9 74 53 13 23

nic-hdl: OK217-RIPE

created: 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z

last-modified: 2017-10-30T21:44:51Z

route: 94.23.0.0/16

descr: OVH ISP

descr: Paris, France

origin: AS16276

created: 2008-07-15T16:59:42Z

last-modified: 2008-07-15T16:59:42Z

STOP RENT SHIT SERVER

• Hello n0hch0,

We understand that you might be frustrated with the current server we are using for the game, however there is no need to make multiple threads in regards to this topic. You are of course allowed to share your thoughts and opinions, but keep this in a decent way.

In regards to the servers itself: Most of the lag that players experience in the game is either due to distance or the dated netcode that WarRock uses. Updating the network speed of the server has minimal impact on solving this issue, since the data that is required from the server to the client and vice versa are very small amounts of data.

In regards to RAM memory and the use of an SSD for the server this does have impact on reboots and allowing the server to handle more load, but currently there is no need for it.

In short the changing of a server will cost us a lot of resources and will result in minimal improvements.

Kind regards,

• edited January 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4820#Comment_4820 There was an error displaying this embed.

HGM Prisma - Thanks for the detailed answer.

I respect your opinion but this is just a theory.

Practice and reality will be different and only with a plus sign, and you yourself admit it.

You must understand that only through effort you can improve the game.

We pay money for your efforts and we want to get a game server with a high Internet connection speed.

From the very beginning of using OVHCLOUD FRANCE servers nexon and papaya had problems with server lag. Read online reviews about this company. Everyone complains about them.

I don't understand why you don't change this company to a German one.

I showed you a very good German company with game servers and their rental price is lower than what you rent.

Look at the screen of the pingplotter program how many packets I lose and how my ping grows to 67.9.

There is a maximum of 250 km between your server and me.

The problem is not with my internet (100/40MBPS),computer i5 11600k with 2.5gb mbps network chip, expensive router FRITZBOX 7590 .

The problem is in the server.

I want to spend money on the game, but you don't let me or other players do it.

For your efforts I am ready to regularly pay money as before. Do you want me to show a screen where I spent more than 500 euros in a month?

Papaya has lost the trust of the players.

Start at least by changing the server to a gaming one.

Best regards,

Knowing that the network code of the game is old why are you worsening the game by renting a non-game server?

For example, you will not fill the engine with bad oil motivating the fact that the engine is old.

On the contrary you will try to improve the performance of the motor by changing the oil more often to a good one.

• no gaming server - no spend money

• edited January 2022

Popoya do you improve old netcode warrock by renting a bad RISE1 server? Is a server dedicated to forums and blogs the best solution?

Very original logic

Following your logic I help you popoya financially for 3 months without buying anything from ithemshop. No spend money.

Your admin POPOYA said that changing the server is for you cost us a lot of resources. What you call a problem is the cost of renting a new server and setting it up. You just don't want to move your ass and change things.

You forgot that thanks to the players you have the opportunity to rent a server.

You work for our money.

Someone please post this message on the discord.

• Also why not Geo restrict the servers, at least for a few days and see how that does. I’m sure there are more EU players than NA players and therefore This can’t be a permanent solution. But try it out.

• edited February 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4974#Comment_4974 There was an error displaying this embed.

They don't want to try the game server.

They are theorists, not practitioners.

Papaya is more convenient to refer to the fact that the game is old.

Therefore, they will not be able to give the game a second life.

Papaya you have no choice. Sometimes the server RISE1 starts working well. This is the reason why warrock needs a game server to keep the game running well.

Only renting a game server will spice up the game at least a little.

You are only able to sit in the discord and nothing more.

• They never repair lag , we pay for this Game and they no work.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/5068#Comment_5068 There was an error displaying this embed.

Some main conservative idiot who decides global issues does not allow renting a game server.

Nexon rented a server from the same company rents papaya.

This company from France burned down the data center. OVH France has very bad reviews on the Internet.

Papaya rents a server designed for forums for an online shooter)).

Papaya today is 2022, and not even seconds decide in the game, but fractions of seconds.

• It is impossible to separate the influence of the processor ssd ram and the network card of the server. SSD and fast RAM deliver information faster to the processor. These fractions of a second of network traffic processing are very important for dynamic online shooters. The players need a game server and we don't want to hear your pointless excuses for not changing anything. We pay for your work and require you to rent a game server.

On the server you rent, the speed of the Internet connection is 2 times slower. 500 mbits instead of gigabit.

• edited April 2022

Does a server with a speed of 500Mbit/s help you cover the distance from Latin America faster?

Why not 1GBIt/s speed? Because you rent shit. The server is not connected to fast internet.

Warrock netcode problem? The problem is the publisher who does not want to do anything for the players who pay him money for his mediocrity and stinginess.

• edited April 2022

Renting these papaya servers is cheaper and better for you than the crap you rent.

Speed 1Gbit/s !!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots change servers. I pay you money for a good server.

• RISE1 ovh cloud roubaix big shit server

• edited April 2022

HETZNER good gaming servers.

2 times faster Internet connection speed to the HETSNER servers will improve the ping of players from Latin America.

Now players with 900mbps from USA have bad ping. Distance? Maybe shit server with 500mbit/s?

Shit server + distance maybe?

• edited May 2022

PopOYA why is this asshole using lag? MEDO94

Maybe stop support laggers?

Maybe stop shit server RISE1?

Maybe stop wifi connection to game? Wifi for to get lag.

• Nohco still buying gold premium??? People stop putting any real money on WR! The rooms are empty and more players are having enough of this company of amateurs. No lagg or bug fixes, no launcher/hecate nerfing, no new maps for over year, no removal of big head mode, no fix for death cam showing where enemy goes, no ping limit option for room master to keep the no ping rats out. Guys vote with your wallet and let this game die finally. Most weapons anyone needs can be bought via dinar if you play often. I haven`t bought prem in years and zero regrets. Who cares what lvl you are? No one! Why would you pay for a game with bugged weapons and players who abuse lagg? Wake the fuck up now and stop spending dime on this dieing shit!

The latest weapon skin update was a big joke, trying big exp events at weekends to save this sinking ship. I`m hoping the end of 2022 would be nail in the coffin. If only the kids would stop spending so Papaya could throw this crap out sooner than 2025.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/5770#Comment_5770 There was an error displaying this embed.

Thank you for your comment. I thought I was the only one punishing papaya.

I invest 10-25 euros per month maximum.

This is 30-50 times less than 1.5 years ago. I have no money for those who do not have the honor of conscience and mind.

Papaya where is the fucking game server? I paid enough and i ask you.

• 10-25e is too much, keep it at 10e max! You probably have all the weapons already, but i guess it´s the 5th sloth people want.

Now Papaya giving AW50F as free monthly weapon. Pure cancer these 1hit game ruiners.

I have never spent much in to this game, probably less than 100eur. My acc is from 2007. Now i got muted by GM for 9000hours cause some rat went crying to admin, lol. Can take week off no problem. Playing 1-2times /week max anyway. Hopefully this game goes down soon!