[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Creepy Carnival: You Talk, We Listen

edited November 2022 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

Speak your mind! We want to know what you think about the myriad of deathlicious content that we’ve rolled out for you in this update. As always, you’ll be rewarded for your time and effort.

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4171

Mechanics:

From 20 October to 16 November, share your feedback of the latest Operation Creepy Carnival update on this forum post;

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Exceptional feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Rules:

We will only consider as participants players that leave constructive feedback on the latest update features.

Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: AWP Bope+ 7D & Zombie Hand+ 7D 

All Constructive Feedback: ACR Cerberus+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Wow! The Maps are beautiful and the prizes are perfect. I'll play everyday till 16 nov

• its good update everything is good in this game we just need to choose 4 member in competitive because all squads are unbalanced and have a great day ❤️

IGN; _S0xY

• Essa com certeza é uma das melhores atualizações do jogo, as salas ficaram tops, as arma ficaram muito bonitas, sem falar nas Skins de halloween que são tops, poderiam também fazer eventos no servidor Br, temos muitos players no servidor que ainda são fiéis ao jogo.

Parabéns pela atualização.

IGN: GnomoDark

• Gostei bastante dessa nova atualização, estava ansiosa para ver as armas novas e também como ficaria a loja com roupas e máscaras do tema de halloween, a decoração das das salas ficou linda e as missões também são incríveis e ainda com ótimos prêmios. Acredito que isso tenha atraído muito mais jogadores.

IGN: INyx_

• This is the best season ever, now a very good shock mission, the game experience is very good, the competition is very good, I really like the new clothes, the additions in lost temple mod are very good, the decoration is also very good, I was really looking forward to the new weapons

IGN DeadShot00

• [1] - Desenvolvam uma ferramenta anti-macro: basta um dia jogando no servidor BR para se deparar com diversos jogadores usando macros tanto para retirar o recoil das armas quanto para aumentar o fire rate, isso torna o jogo desonesto.

Não sou programador, mas não parece uma tarefa difícil contar a cadência dos tiros e intervalo entre eles, isso possibilita determinar se o jogador está usando rapid fire.

Analisar a dispersão dos tiros a partir do ponto de disparo possibilita determinar se o jogador está usando alguma ferramenta no-recoil ou no-spread.

[2] - Permitam o uso de vpn para servidores abertos: O servidor global por exemplo é um servidor aberto, alguns brasileiros usam vpn e conseguem reduzir o ping de 120 para 70 ou 80ms, isso aumenta a jogabilidade.

[3] - Tragam de volta os tatic gear específicos para armas: assim é possível equipar o personagem rapidamente antes de cada partida para um tipo específico de arma. Exemplos: Aumentar a velocidade de movimento com: sniper, escopeta, rifle, smg, faca ou pistola.

[4] - Tragam de volta os coletes: bastam três tipos de colete, pesado, médio e leve. Isso vai tornar o jogo mais realista, uma vez que as armas atuais matam muito rápido.

[5] - Armas e equipamentos liberados por mastery: tragam de volta o sistema que permitia comprar armas com gold a partir de determinados masterys. Isso aumenta o engajamento para subir o nível dos masterys.

[6] - Scop e silenciadores: liberem scop e silenciadores para comprar com gold.

ign: putre666 [mesma acc desde o garena]

• Essa com certeza é uma das melhores atualizações do jogo, como ficaram tops, como armaram muito bonitas, sem falar nas salas de halloween que são tops, também podemos fazer eventos no servidor Br, temos muitos jogadores no servidor que ainda são fiéis ao jogo.

Parabéns pela atualização.

IGN: IVibranium__

• This event is a great opportunity to earn items that few get. killing and completing missions earns weapons for the series. a good initiative by BlackShot.

• Hi GMs

Could you please bring old mastery rewards system.

IGN : Kailyn_

• Nice update with a few minor flaws.

• No AWP Ghost in Premium Box. all of my friends expected the AWP Ghost to be in there during the Halloween patch :/ It's such a popular weapon, really hard to believe it's not available..
    • Events: overall very nice and easy to complete. Good rewards too. But reward delivery could be better. I have not received any of the "play 100 minutes" playtime rewards yet. No one from my clan either. I hope we will get them some day...

IGN: CRNVR

• edited November 2022

The idea of ​​playing 30 minutes to get a gift. Good as you motivate the player to play at least 30 minutes

• The idea of ​​playing 30 minutes to get a gift. Good as you motivate the player to play at least 30 minutes also This event is a great opportunity to earn items that few get. killing and completing missions earns weapons for the series. a good initiative by BlackShot. it is reducing pay to win so if someone want to be a pro he use his brain and i thank u for this epic work the game is going to be better patch after patch

ign: _BNL

• edited November 2022

the decoration is also very good, I was really looking forward to the new weapons

overall very nice and easy to complete. Good rewards too. But reward delivery could be better. I have not received any of the "play 100 minutes" playtime rewards yet. No one from my clan either. I hope we will get them some day... ak dragon go back

IGN: logical_

• Hello everyone.

I have 1 idea that i hope you take in consider.

there are some players who use cheats specially in competitive mode, My idea is to create a report button at the end of each game so that if others noticed some suspicious actions to report immediately. and its for you then to check if he really use something (for example, if a lot of users reported a player then check that player).

IGN: killlua

• hello !

bring back the Old mastery... and the flashfrag nade pls !

thx for listen to me !

• Hi Gms,

Bring back the old mastery rewards and can you make silencer and scope to gold not gem

IGN- Kailyn_

• This new design came at a great time of Halloween that made me excited to play in this very awesome map with my best friend in blackshot.

Happy Halloween all players & good luck

• edited November 2022

Mastery and weapons.

Gms, put the mastery off the old blackshot:

Headshot = 97

Normal kill= 75-80

its better than 30-40 per kill.

Put more weapons off gold and make gold weapons 3 stars kill from 1 headshot. (Ak47, Scars, etc...) Nots normally put 1 hs and they with 5 hp :).

Scope and silencers off GOLD !

Better optimization off the game.

Fix the security vs hackers.

AND MORE WEAPONS OFF GOLD PLEASE, WTF AK47 NORMAL IS A GEM WEAPON, ¿How is that possible?.

Have a nice day :)

• Halloween update is most awaited update after xmas. Considering that fact some things were disappointing. For example: there was no AWP Ghost premium package. I'm sure that everyone would like to see all the maps in the halloween theme during the duration of said update. At least on halloween and xmas updates. (Not only Acient Collection or Lost Temple).

In total, we had nice moments which would be even nicer if number of hackers was reduced, or we should restrict access to competitive channel to higher ranks, for example: minimum rank for competitive channel should be at least Capitan or even Major.

Have a nice day fellas!

IGN: _Psychopath

• Olá!

A temporada de Halloween juntamente com a de natal é a mais esperada pelos players e vocês foram bem mais uma vez, com vestimentas, mapas e armas, todavia, sentí falta de um pacote com a AWP Ghost em promoção, A volta da Missão caça ao KIN é super útil, por que dá objetivo a mais na season, jogar tdm e tal, seria legal nas próximas mudarem a recompensa, ao invés da MUD KIN, desbloquear uma arma quatro estrelas, assim como disponibilizam a m24 Grim Reaper para comprar ou algo relacionado a season. Os emblemas de Halloween sempre são um dos melhores kk, O rifle RFB Death é ótimo, (faltou um silenciador nele), A FW-LS Neo Death nem preciso falar, se é FW sabemos que é OP. no mais, boa Season, e já estou na expectativa da Season de Natal, nos surpreendam <3

IGN: S1NGLEB1GN4M3LOL

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. With this being said, the rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3381/bs-glb-event-operation-falling-embers-you-talk-we-listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.