[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Falling Embers: You Talk, We Listen

edited December 2022 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

Happy Autumn Mercs! Football meets warfare this season here at BlackShot and we want to know what you think about this deadly combination of content and events. Don’t worry, as always, we’ll give you a reward for your efforts.

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4215

Mechanics:

From 17 November to 14 December, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Rules:

We will only consider as valid participants the players that leave feedback on the new features of the update.

Abusive behavior it’s grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback(s): BAMF Edge Delta+ & BlackShot F.C. Kit 7 days

Participation: BAMF Edge Delta+ 3 days

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Hey guys!

It's nice again to see the game renewed. For an old player, it's good to think that it's not going to end. I will do all the missions, like in the two previous updates.

• Apesar dos conteúdos inseridos nessa atualização serem apenas pagos, gostei dos designs das armas e tal.

Espero que ajustem alguns bugs nas armas, por exemplo só para um player você está atirando de AK47 Black e o mesmo está te vendo de m16, ou atirando rapidamente de sniper.

Aguardando ansiosamente para os eventos no mapa RIO, como brasileiro amei a iniciativa do evento baseado em partidas de futebol.

Aprovado 😍😎.

• edited November 2022

Gostei bastante dessa nova atualização, Principalmente por ter algumas coisas voltadas para a Copa do Mundo. Como brasileiro é muito legal fazer parte desse evento!

Esse incentivo a usar outros mapas deixa o jogo mais interessante e competitivo. fazendo assim, você querer passar mais tempo no jogo.

Falta apenas ter mais eventos nos servidores Brasileiros, eventos no World não nos favorece.

• A atualização foi boa, mas esperava mais, ainda insisto que seja feito eventos no servidor Br, pois só eventos no word desfavorece os brasileiros, mas o jogo está caminhando para melhorar, alguns players estão voltando, mas a muito o que ser feito.

• Hi,

I really wanted to see old mastery shop rewards like for rifle pro 5 you can get ak47

There are lots of speed hackers arrived.

And nx1 deathbringer w/o + cant even get 1 shot even it is 5 star gun.

I wanted to see rifle called AK47 Ay Yıldız.

You can bring new game mode or you can do your events with different game mode.

IGN - Kailyn_

• I also wanted to add some suggestions for you

1- The game novadays has bunch of hackers both in competetive and in public. All of us know that it is a annoying situation. Here is my first advice, For new-opened accounts, they need to first play in "Beginners" channel like 30 or 40 hours playtime. If they want to play with World 1, World 2, World 3, World 4 servers, they need to finish first (as i mentioned before) they need to finish their 30 or 40 playtime hours (You can add this as a Achievement!) . After the finishing 30 or 40 hours playtime, they can play with World Channels or any other channels.

2- Here is my 2nd suggestion to you, After they finish their "First Achievement" which is i mentioned before as a 1st advice, They need to play again more than 30 or 40 hours to open their "COMPETITIVE MODE". Again, you can bring this as a Achievement.

!!!!!!!!What would be changed, if you do that. GMs can easily catch the "hackers", before the they annoy us!!!!!

We are sick of tired these hackers. (I am speaking for all players who is annoyed by hackers)

Kailyn_

• Hi,

1.First of all You need MORE GM s in game and beeing ON. The new update its like others nothing special.. almost same like last year.. BUT hackers are hackers and they r keep ruining this GAME.... if u were able to act fast they will eventually stop , sometimes it takes days till they get ban. !!!!

2.Like Kailyn_ said maybe its better to put rank major in competitive my advice. I just stoped playing Comp because of them (hackers , aimbot, speedhack,flyingsoucers..etc ) ,

3.Upgrade Grand master weapons because are so BAD and usless.

4.Bring old maps in game.

5.Make a SOLO map with BOTS.

6.More Bp Guns afterall its pay2win.

🤑

IGN: OldFolks

• While in game the egytp gamers flooding like, a a a a aa a a a aa aa a a or b b b b b bb bb. Find a solution about flooding in game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• more gift and fix the lag

• What this game has become is a fucking joke. U call this a update? Adding 2 weapons or something hahahahaah. This blackshot will NEVER be like the old blackshot ( a good game). Give this game 2 more years and its total taken over by the arabs. Holy shit I hate what this game has become. And go put some effort in this game, how u ever say these 2 new weapons every month are updates. Dead game, give it 3 more years and its empty

Kind regards,

IWillHuntYouDown ;)

• Tbh the game needs more update on the mechanics instead of new weapon/skin.

• Hello GM.

We need the comback from mastery rewards... (AK Gold / AK Nz1 ... in shop.....)

don't add new Gems Weapons but more BP weapons...

News maps can be good, and an Solo Map like old bs........

Stop the competition and make the comback from Clan war, CW was better competition but in team from 5 players...

More GM need to be recruit because too much hackers must be banned.

thx and bye !

• Hello GMs

This is my opinion to change the game, its die !

Game mode Protect the commander... epic mode

comback the old mastery headshot: 95-100exp, Normal kill: 70-80exp.

More BP weapons and stop pay 2 win, scars and aks from BP cant kill 1 headshot.

We need the comback from mastery rewards.(Melee Nz1 and nx1, AK Gold, AK Nz, Scopes and Silencers) FROM BP.

Stop the competitive mode and comback Clan War, CW was better competition but in team from 5 players to play with friends, and the old clans system ranks.

More Bp Guns like Ak Bayrak, scar aurum, mp7 Aurum, ak dragon, ak project dragon. FROM BP and make 1 Headshot 1 kill (Aks,Hks, Scars, etc...) And Fix the Snipers BP damage, nobody use that snipers because are bad.

Finally, If this is a pay to win game and you are not going to change that, change the prices to be more moderate, so that they are more affordable for people, and improve the gifts when you rank up like in the old blackshot.

Fix the security and lag off the game please,

Have a nice day. :)

• I really wanted to see old mastery shop rewards like for rifle pro 5 you can get ak47

There are lots of speed hackers arrived.

And nx1 deathbringer w/o + cant even get 1 shot even it is 5 star gun.

and we need old competitive we need to choice a 4 players playing with us because this competitive is unbalanced

have a nice day

IGN ; _S0xY

• edited November 2022

Here is my 2nd suggestion to you, After they finish their "First Achievement" which is i mentioned before as a 1st advice, They need to play again more than 30 or 40 hours to open their "COMPETITIVE MODE". Again, you can bring this as a Achievement.

We need the comback from mastery rewards.(Melee Nz1 and nx1, AK Gold, AK Nz, Scopes and Silencers) FROM BP.

IGN : logical_

• Hy to all :)

First of all, I want to talk about how fascinating the new weapons are, secondly, I really like this event full of missions and the weapons that we earn from them!

What I would like to say is that it irritates me that the snipers+ of 4-5 stars do not kill the opponent from the first shot.

I would also like to have a greater chance of winning a weapon + in the free Boxing that is given every day!

Tnx u soo much <3

IGN : MrZoX

• edited December 2022

Hello,

This update was just like its others for the past 2 years. I noticed that updates brings some colored op weapons and events but the new missions aren't bad but still I think they should be implemented in game just like in the achievement bar so players can be able to keep track of their progress and also to help gms focus on other issues. 

*it is very noticeable in every feedback post for the past 4 years that players wants the old mastery system and rewards back, and that they aren't satisfied by the current one, why? Its because there is no more motivation to play the game for. The guns that used to be a pride of players are now purchasable with cash and the only permanent rewards are till reaching Grand master which can take over a year to achieve and yet still the grand master weapons are bad / You can check the review on grand master rifle here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILgRnpPxnHA . How to fix this situation? The game can bring back the old mastery system rewards and still let them on shop also for cash. How? easy, it can still be purchasable with cash for players who want them so bad and with gold for players who reached that mastery but still in old days they were exclusively for players who grinded in the game and was perfect way to show their pride, plus they were a substitute to cash guns and equal to most of them.

*Too much cash content, the game as I said in beginning is offering every update new cash guns and they are overtaking the game, and also its bad for the game itself, for example have you wondered where are the Chronos weapons? Yes exactly you cant bring back everything especially over 5 stars weapons so a lot of skins are lost in a void.

*We need gold weapons buff, nowadays you can't give a one tap headshot with any other gold weapon than cg bren, not even Grand master rifle can headshot though, The game has nerfed the gold weapons way too much, snipers are so slow, and have been nerfed in revolution for some reason we don't know and couldn't find in patch notes, the game to be honest feels like a greedy mobile game now, and definitely more pay to win which reminds us of the the title of the revolution the game came with / no more pay to win just play to win/.

*Good to see bug fixes every update but some bugs have been out there for years, I know the Gm team can only address the issue to the developers but still this shows us how communication is weak on company and game. There is a huge gap between the game administration and Players and so with the gms, even feedbacks are decreasing because players lost faith on the game because of the non change after years, most cruel problem can any project face is untrust, the credibility of the game has gone so bad and the brand of the game doesn't really bring new players and keep them. Who play the game are just the old players who loved this game but what are they getting in the exchange? Another huge bug was noticed after the revolution just kicked in and till now is the non registration of shots, can be from the server ,isp or the new characters or the weapons stats.

*The tactic system is non effective: Its just laying there, Doesn't anything unless you buy the special ability.

*Community has been screaming loud to get old features back: Like partnership, this system made players come in game everyday for a reason, although you can change on this system a bit, for example add missions for partners, this will make people play more.

*Hackers; Ah yes one of the annoying things in game, in addition of what the anti cheat is doing, maybe adding a phone verification number to papaya games accounts will decrease number of those. Plus enforcing the game with new features such as in game reports just like valorant for example.

*Is Blackshot unfixable by now? Its up to the game administration, people loved this game and grew up with it, and yet they just see it fall more, lets not forget that everyone inventory were deleted and yet people played the game. false promises and yet they played maybe hoping for a better future, but its has been over 4 years, I am sure the game losed thousands of people and their money as well, the game doesn't feel enjoyable anymore even with those cash weapons, and increasing price of gems will not really make more profit as blackshot had in past especially in global version

*Competitive fix: After decreasing number of squad to two and reuniting the rewards, players complained but still no response. Farming is a huge issue and still to today, but it can be easily fixed by prohibiting any high and low rank that can cause farming start queuing just like in Valorant, there is no shame of using better games features, anyways blackshot has a lot of maps from other games as a respect and inspiration. Variety of rewards was a sweet thing, Waking at 6 am to check blackshot website to see new patch and the unknow rewards but now its all same. Clan war is dead until the comp ends, That refers that clans aren't as they used to be in past, people left, new friendships in game decreased because of players loss.

*Blackshot steam; yes it still exists, and you can collect feedbacks from there too, and they are pretty negatives ones, steam is a great platform to promote the game, but because of the game current situation very few players play on steam and by few I mean less than 18 average players in last month, https://steamcharts.com/app/433350 here are the stats. the steam rewards that motivated people to try blackshot are gone and nothing is new there. Is the game growing? sadly no, servers are empty than before, means losing people and money.

*Apologizing, I think the community deserves an apology followed by real actions to make blackshot great again, and I'm sure not only normal players have same view but also some Gms or ex gms.

IGN: AMBR0GI0

• I really want to see a comback from mastery rewards too like scope silencer with bp etc...

Events like gm monster again and more gm's too.

Make it less pay to win.

Bring old maps back.

And of course i want too see less hackers..

I really miss the old blackshot we were having a bigger community and more gm's too please don't let this game fall even more.

Think how to bring more people back.

Wake up and do your best!

IGN: xXDarkFailXx

• edited December 2022

Hello GMs

Here are some suggestions:

• As many people suggested I would really like to see the mastery weapons get back in the shop with BP or even new BP weapons, and even some BP outfits should be available again.

• Some old game modes (like protect the commander and the one with the snowballs at least on christmass period) and old maps (Tomb) would be awsome too

• Also the stickers do not have the greek flag, you should add all the regions flags that can play in GLB server on the sticker shop so everyone can get his. Don't make exceptions please!

• Clan wars is dead, if there was a way to encourage people to play clan wars this would bring back old memories and also it will be a way to play competitively with more than 1 friend.

• Hackers are a threat to the game! Don't let them exist.

• Partnership feature was fun. You can bring it back to the game with some changes if you actually believe the partner camera was broken

I truly believe if you bring back some old features in the game the community will be pleased, at the end of the day most of us are old players here and the new ones will love the game we loved.

IGN: Lunasos

• hi guys,

good to see that papaya wants to invest more on blackshot.I'm an old player and all i want is the old weapon rank up system. For me it was one of the best features in blackshot. Coz no other fps game has that system. Also i want you to return some old weapons. Like when i rank up my rifle to elite 5 i want to obtain,with bp, the nz1 rifle etc.The division rank up system works pretty well for me.There are hacker so you should make a better anti-hack programm. you dont need video or smthing for proof, make a system so when that detects a paranormal activity from a player,that player instantly is kicked by the room(excluding lagging).

make some advertisments so facebook or twitter can advertise them.

thank you

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. With this being said, the rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3439/bs-glb-event-operation-ice-curtain-you-talk-we-listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.