Treasure Appraisal

Dear Papaya and UWO community, today i found out the treasure appraisal requirements have been changed to 10k fame in EACH job type, talking in-game on world chat the community understanding for this change was expressed to be to prevent bots from farming this content.

I would like to say that in my humble opinion although i understand the reason for this, i don't think its best solution Because it is also locking out A LOT of real players from the content.

As a alternative solution i propose change the requirements to 30k Fame Total, this would be effective in locking out Bots WHILE allowing a much larger number of real players to access the content.

Everyone feel free to leave your comments to help find a better solution!

Thank you for your attention, Best regards,

FalconFarsight.

Comments

• From various comments since it has been implemented I seen a lot of players in world chat in all chat about suddenly not being able to turn in these chests,

As a long term player I understand people farm anything and everything in UWO, it's no big secret and I can only see this requirement to help with that aspect.

However.

Not everyone concentrates on all sections of the game, they will do minimum levels for in my case battle. although I'm well over the fame requirements, I do feel for newer players this requirement might seem a little high for each category as they try to learn and understand the game. I think the requirement Falcon is saying as a solution is not a bad idea as a compromise either that or a reduction to maybe 5k fame in each. When the treasure chests came in there was no fame requirement and I totally understand why such a requirement was needed, but maybe go after the farmers instead would been one solution that could have happened instead?