Papaya, You gave these toxic people GM power. Why? ( see vertigo )

edited March 2023 in English

DELIVERING THE ULTIMATE GAME EXPERIENCE

Regarding my email. I said i would create a space to show just how (some not all ) staff are abusing the game and give you a link to view.

The screenshots and video I shall post over the next few days / week should have you questioning the type of mentality these staff members have. Gifted everything in the item shop, for free! then they do nothing but pad the teams ( CHEAT!) of each and every room they enter.

Given my last post on this forum about these cheaters using multiple accounts in a room. This GM is then found playing alongside all evening. Something is twisted here if we can clearly show people cheating. And then a few hours latter a GM is online on his personal account playing along side that cheat.

I can assure you that playing a game that has been purposely stitched up on a server of 25 people is definitely not the ultimate gaming experience.

THIS PERSON APPLIED to be a GM.... But no background checks done? History shows this guy is not good for the game. This GM account needs removing and someone put in place who respects the game and wants to create a gaming environment for others that is fair and balanced.

Because the following screenshots and videos do not look like a person who is actively trying to create a happy, balanced, fun, fair gaming experience for every user does it?

Comments

• edited December 2022

Hello HGMwitcher. Dont worry buddy, we have not forgotten about you.

You said you would answer my questions posted here on the forum. Which is great because i have so many questions for you. Please be 100% honest with the reply's (we not in game now so act your age) Could you reply here to let me know you seen this, then we can start

Question time, with a toxic GM

• edited December 2022

Okay, I drop the first question. Number 1, How far would you like to travel back in time?

Lets see if hgmwitcher really fits the description of someone who should be a GM. Or if this person embodys everything that is wrong with this game! If you like we could just keep it to the last month and show you and your friends in game having a good old time exploiting every single room you have entered. Not to mention all the in game PMs trying to leak my personal information!

I do like the playground mentality. How you make a comment, then like puppy's the rest do. Sometimes you even let them start and join in later! And if you notice there all the same people exploiting bots accounts too.

You are a staff member and using your personal account to abuse other players within this game. And its going to End now!

• Hgm witcher are you crying your friends have been banned

• Pro skills from a GM.

Is this why he is never removed from the game. We have people like you protecting them.

Its time they sacked you off. And got some people who care for the game instead.

• 0-27

0-17

Hard game hey, no wonder you have 80+ win rate. stacking up on free accounts from a known cheater account.

• Every pay item, sub accounts on the other team, cheats on his team.

And today nothing changed they are still loading every game with sub accounts but you protect them.

How did they let you become a GM?

• edited March 2023

Nice one hgm witcher, three known cheaters on your team playing with you.

• Hello,

The forums are not a place to slander players and/or staff members. If you think someone is breaking the game rules, please send a ticket our way.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.