Protect the cheat, lock every thread exposing them.

edited March 2023 in English

Hello,

The forums are not a place to slander players and/or staff members. If you think someone is breaking the game rules, please send a ticket our way

I have sent tickets, I have sent other GM messages, would you like me to share them to show?

Oh and Slander, the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

Nothing here is false everything is true.

Comments

• Hello,

I will briefly reply about the closures.

The forums are a place where players can discuss subject about the game, but this is not a platform to project your views about players onto.

You may believe what you want to believe, and I will not attempt to change that. That being said you go out of your way to fully accuse my colleagues of being "corrupt" and "protective". You then proceed to fully target a player and accuse them of cheating and whatnot, the forums are no place for that.

If you want to report anything, you can do so via the ticketsystem. If you disagree with this method that does not mean you can just break the rules and proceed to bring it to the forums.

I'll leave it at that.

Kind regards,

• Stay and have a chat then. Don't hide behind locked threads or lame excuses. Which you currently are.

You have locked any thread showing them loading the teams with fake accounts. Why? There ruining the game for so many people and you seemingly are doing nothing about it. How many players have complained about them loading teams?

You won't answer, you never answer. Give some lame reply or lock the thread.

Yet this last ban update you are banning others for loading teams while they continue to do it every game!

Oh and About this GM account, on his personal account sharing my personal information in game.

My exact hometown

My exact date of birth

Heck even down to the colour of my hair and if i have shaved it or not.

Want me to share this with you via discord? I add you.

But no doubt you will have an excuse ready for this too.

• Hello,

You are more than welcome to file a report to me via DM or ticket. Like I said the previous post, this is not a place to discuss such manners, I will not go in depth about your accusations towards other players and neither will I discuss the accusations made about my colleagues on the forums.

These are not excuses, these are the rules. Your attempts to provoke others into discussing these subjects are not tolerated on the forums.

I have explained the rules of the forums and the rules are meant to be followed.

I will now close this thread as well, since I can already this escalade down the wrong path further.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.