PLEASE HELP ME :D

Hello Community!

I really need your help, I'm desperately :D After years I thought to download WarRock again, but didn't expect it to not run on Windows 11. I start the game and start up flawlessly! I'm in CQC looking for a room, go in there and the map loads. Until then, everything is fine, now I select e.g. Medic and I spawn. As soon as I run 2 meters, the whole game hangs. Do you have any idea why this could be? Is it due to compatibility issues? I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance :-)

Greetings Maurice

Comments

• edited April 2023

You have to google some old games and similar freezing/hanging issues and what would solve it. The game seems to work with Win 11 so if you have some razer or other programs in the background you need to disable them during WR. I installed Win 10 and Warrock fps dropped noticeably compared to Win 7. At least it works now while being nearly unplayable some times as in fuller rooms fps drops to 40-45 which didn`t happen with Win 7. I have optimized every possible settings in the computer for gaming and light stuff running at the background etc. Lowering the graphic settings doesnt do anything and the old intel i5 is still running cool etc. Makes me want to go back to Win 7 just for gaming.. Shame this shit game isnt optimized for newer gear.

Try the ones DragonForce lists:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/2767/the-game-runs-like-shit