PC too new?

Hi,

Since i build a new pc i get screen lagg with 139fps. I tried everything. Maybe my pc is too new? Or does someone else have another suggestion of what i should try?

Comments

• Did not work. I guess my pc is just too new for WR.

i9 13900ks

rtxz 4080

64gb ddr5 6000

windows 11

• edited May 2023

If you overclock i9 13900ks a bit in the BIOS, you will get an almost permanent 139fps.

But you won't be able to slide after that. 100-139 intermittent fps is better than 139 fps constant.

I also thought that permanent FPS was better, but I didn't understand why I couldn't slide. The player happens to be "like magnetized" on the map.

Windows11 before make warrock unplayable. I do not know now.

I also bought 13600k and PNY NVIDIA RTX A2000 12GB for testing.

Haven't built a pc yet.

Before that, I will assemble a PC on Intel Xeon x5482 4 cores 3.2GHz with ddr3 16gb 1866mz on ASUS P5Q3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP.

I'll try warrock withcpu overclock to 4.5GHz and in stock.

Processor redesigned for socket 775.

• It's weird, the fastest CPU needs BIOS OVC for WR.

The newer the hardware, the weirder WR reacts to it. Also Windows 11 got weird head bobbing and siege war is always crashing.

It feels like i'm playing with 30 fps when i have 138-139.

And i guess WR players have changed too, 80% are trash players. Ridiculous maxed out skins, 1-3 bars. Just unplayable, but that is another topic.

• Windows 11 is not for warrock. I know that you have the fastest processor at this time, but the warrock reacts to changes in the processor frequency in the bios.

• edited May 2023

i5 9600k 3.5 to 4.6 bclk bios win10 very good.

had 5 before and game is too fast. can magdump in 1/4 time as regular clock.

• Downgraded to Windows 10, runs alot smoother now.

• Did you ever have your screen shake as your run?

Im running Windows 11 with my new pc and have the issue of my screen moving up and down as I walk or run.

I thought it was for the same reasons you mentioned about a new PC.

I have a AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D and RTX 4080

For the most part the game runs very smooth my FPS is usually within 120-139 but my issue is that screen moving. Do you think Windows 10 would solve that problem?

• the screenshake is indeed a win11 issue. As of now there is no fix for it other then downgrade to win10.

• I have a laptop with Windows 11, how to install Windows 10?

• You need to download a win10 iso from Microsoft or the Windows Creation Tool & create a bootable USB stick with it. Once its done you need to restart your laptop, go into your bios, select your USB as first option to boot from - save settings, restart. Win10 installation will start.

• Mate, don't bother downgrading for WarRock. It's totally not worth it. I downgraded, but since one month upgraded to Windows 11 again.

This game is way too broken for that. Downgrading will fix the screenshake and other problems but won't fix the cheaters/p2w players and the bad management. This games dies more with the minute.