[BS-GLB EVENT] New Year New BlackShot

edited December 2020 in Events

Hello Mercs,

As we roll into 2021, a new chapter of BlackShot begins and you can help us dictate its future.

Duration:

• 17 Dec 2020 - 12 Jan 2021 

Details:

• During the event period, share your constructive feedback and suggestions on how to further improve BlackShot and what new content to add or return;

• We will select 5 lucky winners to receive an exceptional reward, and all users who contribute constructive suggestions will also be rewarded;

Rewards:

• 5 Lucky Winners: M4A1 Candy+ & Barrett Candy+ 14 days;

• Participation: AWP Candy+ 3 days;

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Hello there,

I’m speaking for a lot of players (from a large part of the “old” players).

I have been playing Blackshot since approximately 2009. 11 years of Blackshot. I kind of grew up with that game but I am pretty sure I am not the only one in that case.

We, “old players” have similar opinions about the game.

Good things happened to the game since 2009. New maps, new weapons, new game mode…

Unfortunately, there used to be way more players back in the days (5 or 6 servers full).

As you already know, the Blackshot community do not feel heard by the developers.

Some good things have been added but let’s first focus about the negative part.

First but not least, we need more players to play the game.

When you look at the Steam reviews for instance, most of the bad reviews are talking about the fact that the game became pay to win over the years. It’s making me so sad and frustrated to see this game that used to have good mechanics becoming like that. We used to be able to purchase AK47 and normal weapons with BP’s, now we basically have to use our credit card to buy every thing.

We also need to bring back the old mastery weapon system and the fact that we need to unlock scopes and silencer with only skill, and not about the amount of money we have got on our bank account.

Second of all, we need to patch all macros.

It has been ruining the game for several years now… I hope the developers will do something about that as soon as possible.

I know that there is a huge gap between the GM’s / DSH’s and the developers but I hope we will be listened.

I wish they could listen to their community and bring back the “old” Blackshot.

About the last update, I like this new chat system that is way better (minimized and more aesthetics), and… that’s basically it.

In other terms, here is what I suggest :

•No more pay to win. As the Blackshot team said when Revolution came out, it should have been “No more pay to win, just play to win”. We need that. They could make purchasable skins and cosmetics of course, but this shouldn’t give you any advantage on the battlefield. It is just unfair to be honest.

•No more macros.

•Bring back the old mastery system (AKNZ1, scope, silencer etc…).

•Bring more players to the game. By doing what I suggested above, I think more players will join the battlefield…

•Remove those red smoke / gas grenades.

Best regards.

• Hello there

im a very old player and im speaking not only for myself but also for so many in this community as well. Its no secret that we miss the "old Blackshot" and everything which is connected to the old version.

Of course the events we got are nice and put the game into another levels we may couldnt imagine years ago(New Maps, Gaming-Modi, New Weapons etc) and we are thankfull for this work, but thats just one part.

I personally am thinking since years for this opportunity because im developing this in my mind.

The upcoming Update could be named "Back to the Roots". So the old glory times of Blackshot should return.

Whats included:

→ Old Mastery System where we have to unlock weapon items like scope,silencer,Gold Versions of the Weapons NZ,NX

→ Not every weapon like ak47 etc should be available only with Gems but with Gold(Of course the Ak47 Versions can still be with Gems to make it nostalgic)

→ The reutrn of the old weapons like AK47 Black,Forest,Tiger,Dragon , AWP Black, Dragon

→ Please try to develop something so no one should be able to user Macros etc. to make this game more fairly

→ Very iconic would be the old Weapon description where we had numbers for the damage of any weapon like 5,6 etc and not the statistical design we got at the moment

→ maybe the old design of the scope (were way better looking than the actual one)

→ what we also miss are the mastery awards after a level up

→ and its also so difficult to gain exp/gold. I mean even if youre the best in a game you nearly gain 800exp. Thats boring because we hav no aim to play when we barely get some points. We need the old EXP/GOLD Bonus and also the MAP Bonus back.

Of course maybe youre not able to realise all of this in an instant but over the months we could do this.

All of this should have these effects:

Bring back more players and also make the game more fair. It should not be pay to win but play to win. The skills we developed ourselves by playing , should not be wasted just because of overpowered skins or items.

I personally would name the event "Back to the Roots". I seriously talked about this with an old player(who isnt playing anymore) and he also said it would be amazing so thats an evidence that it could bring the old players back.

Im thanking all of you to gave us this opportunity so all of us can contribute something to make this game better. Better like it deserved to be. Because actually we all have so much memories with this game. I mean im 22 and i grew up nearly over 8/9 years with it.

Best regards Timur674 and stay safe all.

• A comunidade brasileira quer:

Queremos o estilo antigo do Ak47 (igual à versão de 2014)

Queremos que o Ak47 seja BP novamente

Queremos que o Escope e o Silenciador sejam BP novamente

Queremos o Sniper que mata com 1 tiro (da mesma forma que antes)

Queremos o (Gears) como antes (Capacete, Armadura de Rifle, Armadura de Sniper etc...)

Queremos que os (Partner) voltem ao jogo

Queremos Mapa antigo (Favela)

Queremos que os (Char Antigo) volte tbm.

• Return Of The Forgotten Gems

Hello Mercs,

On behalf of half of the Blackshot Community (Old Player Especially)

Today I will State Some Facts, Suggestions and Complaint Too.

I Remember the day I was Playing Crossfire and one of my friends told me to Try Blackshot in April 2008 as much as I remember, I tried it and after few days I got addicted to the game.

At the time of other competitive games like Counter Strike, Halo etc. I kept grinding in blackshot

I am damn sure most of the players who are still in the game and also who left the game have the same opinion as mine have the same experience as mine :-)

As an Old player, I have seen many ups and downs in the game

When I used to play the game back in the past the servers were kind of full of players, I still remember I have to try like 6-7 times just to enter a server :/ But those were some memories of mine in the game which would be cherished forever!

Now all I can see is the game servers losing many such players who were into the game for like years

Today you guys I think opened the third eye and gave us a platform to Publish our thoughts on this game

Not to hurt any sentiments I will be stating some negative and positive Facts about The game and would like the community to grow like the past rather than getting dead!

Let’s Break those points –

Negative Points –

As u guys are well aware that much of the players left the game I literally mean the players who used to play at 2 bar ping 3 bar ping just because they loved to spend their time in game ……

Reasons?

1 - Pay to Win

2 – Can never Kill a player with good pings and a Premium Weapon

3 – Honestly don’t get offended, money minded devs ! who just want to add some new guns to the game not new skins I mean new guns totally new guns man

There are tons of MSR versions in the game colored red, green ,orange ,blue ,white What the actual F ?

It hardly takes 5 min for me to redesign a gun but sad part is it’s not allowed and they want us to purchase them!

4 – Back in those days it was not like pure 100000% pay to win game and BP weapons after reaching a certain point of mastery used to get unlocked.

Yes, I am talking about AK series AKA AK GOLD! My all-time Favorite Headshot Machine!

5 – Instead of patching all the cheats, hacks and macros devs are busy in creating New MSR and NEO Omega series of Guns which are So overpowered that u don’t need skills to use it just tap on the body of a BP Player and he is dead TBH!

Sad to see a game which had somewhat good mechanics is getting …. not getting almost destroyed!!!!!

6 – Mastery

There was a certain level in the game once u accomplished it …. You get the capability to Buy The mastery weapons from BP Which are TBH My most favorite part …Damn I miss those days when people with Cash weapons used to bow down to skillful players with an AK!!

But now there is no such thing u reach a certain mastery u get magazine extension premium for 1 Day!!!! What? :/

Scope and Silencer are for Gems not BP/Gold …. PFffffft

I know that GM/DSH are just a bridge here but at least they can put these points forward I mean who in this world don’t want their game to gain as much players as they want!

I wish they could listen to their community and bring back the “G*old” Blackshot.

Positive Points –

New Maps, New Chat system (damn it looks and has a better functionality)

In Short, I would like you guys to Implement and keep Your Words which were –

NO MORE PAY TO WIN, ONLY PLAY TO WIN! at the time of revolution

Every Game in the market wants to earn Money off course but in this way Honestly You will lose more players!!

What I can say is Make new Skins (Good Aesthetics) not a new gun with better accuracy damage and fire rate!

To be honest this is unfair to the skilled players who have spent like 12 + years in this game

The Battlefield should be Fair to All, not like the one has a Premium Weapon will always Destroy BP/GOLD weapon players in spite of having the potential to win the war

Ø No more macros.

Ø Instant Ban to hackers!! Permanent Ban!!! And MAC ID Ban to abusers who use hacks in such a way that the opponent cries in a corner!

Ø Bring back the old mastery system (AKNZ1, scope, silencer etc.…).

Ø Bring more players to the game. By doing what I suggested above, I think more players will join the battlefield…

Ø Remove those red smoke / gas grenades.

Ø Bring back old Weapon description which used to state numbers not statistics!

Ø Bring Back old Scope System and AK Hand ani (the Style a player holds an AK, Sar, HK…. ETC)

Ø Bring Back those rewards once we achieve a certain mastery

Ø Bring back those character information like the KD/ Kills In depth Information!

Ø Keep Just one Sniper in the Game which is 1 Shot Doesn’t matter where it hits Legs or between the legs :P xD like the baret camo which should be slow AF!

Ø Implement a new spectate mode

Ø Implement a new System where in you can report a player in the game itself if found fishy and other players (Veteran) can review it Without even knowing the accused player’s IGN For it to be FAIR or else they would neglect their friends who is guilty  and Submit their view whether The accused is guilty ANOT and Right decision can be taken further

(For Better understanding Search CSGO Overwatch )

All of this if implemented in a right way will result in -

Gain the lost players and also add new players and also make the game fairer. It should not be pay to win but play to win. The skills we developed ourselves by playing, should not be wasted just because of overpowered skins or items.

You can personally connect to me on

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PaviGamer

Discord - https://discord.gg/dPPxJRb

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/pav__i__/

Youtube - http://youtube.com/FPAVIS

Queremos o estilo antigo do Ak47 (igual à versão de 2014)

Queremos que o Ak47 seja BP novamente

Queremos que o Escope e o Silenciador sejam BP novamente

Queremos o Sniper que mata com 1 tiro (da mesma forma que antes)

Queremos o (Gears) como antes (Capacete, Armadura de Rifle, Armadura de Sniper etc...)

Queremos Mapa antigo (Favela)

Queremos que os (Char Antigo) volte tbm.

Queremos o estilo antigo do Ak47 (Viewmodel)

Queremos que o as Ak47s seja BP novamente e mate com um tiro na cabeca porque AK é AK (E tenha no shop para comprar)

Queremos que o Escope e o Silenciador sejam BP novamente (liberando por mastery)

Queremos todas sniper mais rapidas e mais justas (A de bp mata com um tiro mas tem como comprar coleta 4 ou 3)

Queremos que oschar antigo volte tbm e fique no shop como bp.

Queremos mais skins de ak47 (dragon, black, urban, tiger)

Queremos a glock mais rapida.

O essencial e um jogo justo, e infelizmente pra quem nao tem dinheiro para colocar cash fica totalmente injusto.

Mastery com armas gold, scop, silenciador.

Queremos conseguir jogar com a ak47 porque hoje ela nao mata com um tiro na cabeca e a ak47 em qualquer outro jogo é um tiro na cabeca.

• Olá,

Estou falando por muitos jogadores (de grande parte dos “antigos” jogadores).

Jogo Blackshot desde aproximadamente 2009. 11 anos de Blackshot. Eu meio que cresci com esse jogo, mas tenho certeza de que não sou o único nesse caso.

Nós, “velhos jogadores”, temos opiniões semelhantes sobre o jogo.

Coisas boas aconteceram ao jogo desde 2009. Novos mapas, novas armas, novo modo de jogo ...

Infelizmente, costumava haver muito mais jogadores naquela época (5 ou 6 servidores cheios).

Como você já sabe, a comunidade Blackshot não se sente ouvida pelos desenvolvedores.

Algumas coisas boas foram adicionadas, mas primeiro vamos nos concentrar na parte negativa.

Primeiro, mas não menos importante, precisamos de mais jogadores para jogar.

Quando você olha as análises do Steam, por exemplo, a maioria das críticas negativas fala sobre o fato de que o jogo passou a ser pago para vencer ao longo dos anos. Está me deixando tão triste e frustrado ver este jogo que costumava ter uma boa mecânica se tornando assim. Costumávamos comprar AK47 e armas normais com BP, agora basicamente temos que usar nosso cartão de crédito para comprar tudo.

Também precisamos trazer de volta o antigo sistema de maestria de armas e o fato de que precisamos desbloquear lunetas e silenciador apenas com habilidade, e não sobre a quantidade de dinheiro que temos em nossa conta bancária.

Em segundo lugar, precisamos corrigir todas as macros.

Isso está arruinando o jogo há vários anos ... Espero que os desenvolvedores façam algo sobre isso o mais rápido possível.

Eu sei que existe uma grande lacuna entre os GMs / DSHs e os desenvolvedores, mas espero que sejamos ouvidos.

Eu gostaria que eles pudessem ouvir sua comunidade e trazer de volta o “velho” Blackshot.

Sobre a última atualização, gostei deste novo sistema de chat que é muito melhor (minimizado e mais estético), e… é basicamente isso.

Em outros termos, aqui está o que sugiro:

• Chega de pagar para ganhar. Como o time do Blackshot disse quando o Revolution saiu, deveria ser “Chega de pagar para ganhar, apenas joga para ganhar”. Precisamos disso. Eles poderiam fazer skins e cosméticos compráveis, é claro, mas isso não deveria lhe dar nenhuma vantagem no campo de batalha. É simplesmente injusto ser honesto.

• Não há mais macros.

• Traga de volta o antigo sistema de domínio (AKNZ1, osciloscópio, silenciador, etc ...).

• Traga mais jogadores para o jogo. Fazendo o que sugeri acima, acho que mais jogadores entrarão no campo de batalha ...

• Remova as granadas de fumaça / gás vermelhas.

E q tentem tira essa travaçao quando entra ou sai pessoas da sala e tbm tenta melhora um pouco o lag

• Olá

Sou um jogador muito antigo e estou falando não só por mim, mas também por muitos nesta comunidade. Não é segredo que sentimos falta do "velho Blackshot" e de tudo o que está ligado à versão antiga.

Claro que os eventos que obtivemos são bons e colocam o jogo em outros níveis que não poderíamos imaginar anos atrás (novos mapas, modos de jogo, novas armas etc.) e estamos gratos por esse trabalho, mas isso é apenas uma parte.

Eu pessoalmente estou pensando há anos por esta oportunidade porque estou desenvolvendo isso em minha mente.

A próxima atualização pode ser chamada de "De volta às raízes". Portanto, os velhos tempos de glória de Blackshot devem retornar.

O que está incluído:

→ Old Mastery System, onde temos que desbloquear itens de armas como escopo, silenciador, Versões de ouro das armas NZ, NX

→ Nem todas as armas como ak47 etc devem estar disponíveis apenas com joias, mas com ouro (é claro que as versões Ak47 ainda podem estar com joias para torná-lo nostálgico)

→ A recomposição de armas antigas como AK47 Black, Forest, Tiger, Dragon, AWP Black, Dragon

→ Por favor, tente desenvolver algo para que ninguém consiga usar macros etc. para tornar este jogo mais justo

→ Muito icônico seria a descrição de arma antiga onde tínhamos números para o dano de qualquer arma como 5,6 etc e não o design estatístico que obtivemos no momento

→ talvez o design antigo do escopo (era muito mais bonito do que o atual)

→ o que também sentimos falta são os prêmios de maestria após uma subida de nível

→ e também é tão difícil ganhar exp / gold. Quero dizer, mesmo se você for o melhor em um jogo, você quase ganha 800exp. Isso é chato porque não temos objetivo de jogar quando mal conseguimos alguns pontos. Precisamos do antigo bônus EXP / GOLD e também do bônus MAP de volta.

Claro que talvez você não seja capaz de perceber tudo isso em um instante, mas ao longo dos meses poderíamos fazer isso.

Tudo isso deve ter estes efeitos:

Traga de volta mais jogadores e torne o jogo mais justo. Não deve ser pago para vencer, mas sim jogar para vencer. As habilidades que desenvolvemos ao jogar não devem ser desperdiçadas apenas por causa de skins ou itens opressores.

Eu pessoalmente chamaria o evento de "De volta às raízes". Falei seriamente sobre isso com um jogador antigo (que não está mais jogando) e ele também disse que seria incrível, então é uma prova de que poderia trazer os jogadores antigos de volta.

Agradeço a todos por nos dar essa oportunidade para que todos possamos contribuir com algo para tornar este jogo melhor. Melhor como merecia ser. Porque na verdade todos nós temos muitas memórias deste jogo. Quero dizer, tenho 22 anos e cresci quase 8/9 anos com ele.

Atenciosamente Timur674 e fique seguro todos.

• Eu pessoalmente estou pensando há anos por esta oportunidade porque estou desenvolvendo isso em minha mente.

A próxima atualização pode ser chamada de "De volta às raízes". Portanto, os velhos tempos de glória de Blackshot devem retornar

Eu pessoalmente chamaria o evento de "De volta às raízes". Falei seriamente sobre isso com um jogador antigo (que não está mais jogando) e ele também disse que seria incrível, então é uma prova de que poderia trazer os jogadores antigos de volta.

• Queremos que o Escope e o Silenciador sejam BP novamente
    • Queremos o Sniper que mata com 1 tiro (da mesma forma que antes)
    • Queremos o (Gears) como antes (Capacete, Armadura de Rifle, Armadura de Sniper etc...)
    • Queremos que os (Partner) voltem ao jogo
    • Queremos Mapa antigo (Favela)
    • Queremos que os (Char Antigo) volte tbm.

_BLOOD_and_GOLD

• Queremos o viewmodel da ak47 antiga

queremos que a ak47 seja realista e mate com 1 tiro na cabeca(Qualquer ak gema ou gold)

Skins antigas (black, dragon)

Coletes e os gears de antigamente.

Mais tatics no jogo

mastery que libere scop e silenciador e armas gold(Pode manter o de gema, mas traga uma forma de desbloquear para gold)

• Hello

hope this comment finds you well

first, I would to thanks all of the blackshot team ( developers and GM and all of the department )

I have some suggestions to do:-

1- AK style and stability want to get back like 2014 especially (I want to back Ak Dragon )

2- MASTERY SYSTEM

It would be nice if the old Mastery System came back

Elite 5 (Silencer)

Pro 5 (Scoop)

Expert 4 (Ak47 Gold, Uzi Gold, Awp Gold, etc.)

All must be purchased with Gold, not Gem

3- we are missing the old days when the players play hard to win not easily if you buy gems you will win so easy So if you can to make limitation for gems i know this is the resource of the black shot but we need to enjoy in the play.

4- to be honest a lot of players leave blackshot because it's bad, but my opinion if those player know the old blackshot returned will come back fast.

A lot of thanks,

Best regards,

• Hello

hope this comment finds you well

first, I would to thanks all of the blackshot team ( developers and GM and all of the department )

I have some suggestions to do:-

1- AK style and stability want to get back like 2014 especially (I want to back Ak Dragon )

2- scope

The design of the old Scoop was much more beautiful than the current one

I know you can't do the same as before, due to copyright, the more you can recreate and make it as similar as possible

3- we are missing the old days when the players play hard to win not easily if you buy gems you will win so easy So if you can to make limitation for gems i know this is the resource of the black shot but we need to enjoy in the play.

4- to be honest a lot of players leave blackshot because it's bad, but my opinion if those player know the old blackshot returned will come back fast.

Best regards,

• olá, nós jogadores brasileiros queremos o esquema de jogo antigo(2014)

juntamente com armas suits e etc,

e preço menor no BSC(gema)

segue imagens como exemplo:

• Hello there

im a very old player and im speaking not only for myself but also for so many in this community as well. Its no secret that we miss the "old Blackshot" and everything which is connected to the old version.

Of course the events we got are nice and put the game into another levels we may couldnt imagine years ago(New Maps, Gaming-Modi, New Weapons etc) and we are thankfull for this work, but thats just one part.

I personally am thinking since years for this opportunity because im developing this in my mind.

The upcoming Update could be named "Back to the Roots". So the old glory times of Blackshot should return.

Whats included:

→ Old Mastery System where we have to unlock weapon items like scope,silencer,Gold Versions of the Weapons NZ,NX;

→ Not every weapon like ak47 etc should be available only with Gems but with Gold(Of course the Ak47 Versions can still be with Gems to make it nostalgic);

→ The reutrn of the old weapons like AK47 Black,Forest,Tiger,Dragon , AWP Black, Dragon;

→ Please try to develop something so no one should be able to user Macros etc. to make this game more fairly;

→ Very iconic would be the old Weapon description where we had numbers for the damage of any weapon like 5,6 etc and not the statistical design we got at the moment;

→ maybe the old design of the scope (were way better looking than the actual one);

→ what we also miss are the mastery awards after a level up;

Of course maybe youre not able to realise all of this in an instant but over the months we could do this.

• Welll , I've been a geniune player of this game since 2010 , all i feel is the amount of players are gotten down , the macros havent been patched by the developers , and the id's have been banned for no reasons in the past. these were the negative points..

coming to the positive side.. the game's mastery and ranking system coming back feels great , and the Old skins coming back makes us old players nostalgic..

and for the further game development.. i guess the papaya play should give more attention to the blackshot and develop it and try tto cope up with the modern trends while not losing its old and genuine classicality .

Best Regards .

• Sono un giocatore dal 2010, mi piace blackshot (premetto che mi manca la vecchia versione) ma sono anche contenta della versione attuale.

sarebbe bello se potreste aggiungere il vocale con un solo tasto (ad esempio tasto "v" per parlare) , all'interno del gioco così per migliorare l'esperienza del gioco.

Buona fortuna e felice anno nuovo :)

• Hi

after Revoultion patch this game lost almsot 80% of players , as i did as well bcz everything was gone there nothing to do anymore evrything requiers money and imean alot of money not a 10£ 15£ per mounth that will barley makes u buy a 4stars gun and now u just made 6satrs guns wich makes it even worse , wich also leave no chance for u if u use gold gun aginst all that 6stars.... unfair for real alot of good palyers strugling in this game bcz they dont have guns with gems...

so i suggest this :

*bring back Old Mastery System where we have to unlock weapon items like scope,silencer,Gold Versions of the Weapons NZ,NX;

* Not every weapon like ak47 etc should be available only with Gems but with Gold(Of course the Ak47 Versions can still be with Gems to make it nostalgic);

* The reutrn of the old weapons like AK47 Black,Forest,Tiger,Dragon , AWP Black, Dragon;

*Please try to develop something so no one should be able to user Macros etc. to make this game more fairly;

* Very iconic would be the old Weapon description where we had numbers for the damage of any weapon like 5,6 etc and not the statistical design we got at the moment;

*maybe the old design of the scope (were way better looking than the actual one);

*what we also miss are the mastery awards after a level up;

• edited December 2020

Hello team Papaya Play, wanted to give feedback blackshot game i play blackshot deis from the beta era and it was always a good game to play but after the revolution version it’s getting weak you need to hear your players' feed back, I will name some things that 90% of players want back.u took away the essentials of the old blackshot and the objective of playing is totally boring!

Blackshot Revolution - the graphics and design are beautiful hack has very little so far everything is perfect but you took away the objective of the game and the essential of the old blackshot what made us play all day no players no fun to play no competitive, clan WAR, X-training.

I will cite some things that need urgent attention below:

1-) System Mastery Weapon (It's not fun to level up weapons anymore because we don't have the same reward before for example (Ak Gold, Scop, Silencer) you need to put it back to release it in the coin shop. We need encouragement to play most stopped playing because we no longer have scop and ak in the shop now we have to pay for everything yolk the game is completely pay to win blackshot is supposed to be one of the best games. cs go is up because there is no pay to win!! bring scop and ak gold that will see the result of how many players will return to play!!

2-) Pay To Win ( The game needs more weapons in the shop for players who are unable to put a gem at the moment).

3-) Gema it's too expensive compared to blackshot in the past you say it's the dollar value but you increased the price at the blackshot store and on the website! time ago I bought a gun and a medkit for 30 days today is absurd it seems that the game only wants money from the players Previously it was worth spending money on blackshot.

4-) Update missions monthly or every update on blackshot to have incentive to play. 

5-) Level Rank (Patente) Today there is no more fun in leveling up we don't win things the same as before, we need good rewards when leveling up as before (Box with gun with coins).

6-) If it is possible to bring a gun back in the past( AK Black, Ak DGI, AK Forest, Ak Urban, HK Assault) And Remove Snipers 1 Shot and leaves only Barret 1 Shot.

7-) Bring the PATNER system back.

8-) Reduce Lag and Bugs.

9-) Make more events with players, game is abandoned.

10-) Increase purchased weapon buy days

11-) Put the colors of the most vivid levels the same as before and the color of the skin color brighter as before and this game is the best!

Example Level much more beautiful: 😍

Skin Color much more beautiful:😍

BACK SYSTEM PATNER AGAIN 🤪

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS PLEASE! Make some of these changes that I mentioned and you will see the difference.You will see the increase in purchases of GEMA too.

I AWAIT AN ANSWER ON THAT TOPIC TEAM PAPAYA PLAY (BLACKSHOT).

• edited January 2021

Hello GMs I have several suggestions to bring more players into the game. how to leave the lowest permanent weapons without having to spend golds on them when the golds are over to use game accessories it becomes uninteresting, finally in the tactics of points and return the gears by graduation of patents but with possibilities of purchase and temporary prizes for beginners. however and only, thank you.

• -bp skins(just for aesthetic purpose)

-cosmetics gun skin, scope(different type of scope), sticker on gun

-purchasable soundpack

-purchasable shortcut voice pack

-bring back partner

-please do some advertisement

-successful invite friends to play this game get rewards

• -bp skins(just for aesthetic purpose)

-cosmetics gun skin, scope(different type of scope), sticker on gun

-purchasable soundpack

-purchasable shortcut voice pack

-bring back partner

-please do some advertisement

-successful invite friends to play this game get rewards

• edited January 2021

Jogo a bastante tempo, já joguei a época do "GARENA" e do "Global", já vi várias coisas positivas, como também negativas, como muitos comentários acima, acho que essas épocas já passaram e o jogo não voltará a ser como era antes. Esse tópico serve para gente jogadores de BLACKSHOT, pensar em sugestões futuras e procurar soluções possíveis para melhorar esse game que jogamos, com coisas que podem acrescentar nesta atual era do jogo.

Vou deixar algumas sugestões que dá para ser resolvido e algumas coisas que me incomoda no Game "BLACKSHOT REVOLUTION", vamos lá!!!!!

1) LIMITES DE ITENS NO INVETÁRIO

Temos um limite de itens no jogo que é de 0/110, eu acho que deveria mudar para um formato diferente, muitos jogadores gastam dinheiro em GACHABOX, e ganham muitas armas ou itens, mas maioria tem SKINS como (Uniforme, Capacete, Mochila, Máscara, CHARACTER, Emblema "Profile", PACKAGE e outros). Todos esses itens consomem quase 70% do inventário, isso é ruim para quem tem quer comprar mais coisa ou guarda. Então esse é um ponto de que deveria ser revisto urgentemente!!!!

Soluções: poderia aumentar a quantidade de limite de itens para 0/150 e os itens como (Uniforme, Capacete, Mochila, Máscara, CHARACTER, Emblema "Profile" e outros), não deveria contar nesse limite de 150 disponíveis, assim, abrindo mais caminhos para colocar novas SKINS no jogo e os jogadores ter mais opção de roupas para seus respectivos Bonecos.

2) WEAPON MASTERY

Melhor coisa que sempre esteve em todas as versões do Game, foi o MASTERY, uma das únicas coisas que sempre me manteve preso no jogo, passando muitas horas upando cada atributo de arma. Nesta versão, não sinto o mesmo, me parece que está muito vago, não tem objetivo nenhum, quando upamos de arma, ganhamos itens que maioria da vezes não é reaproveitado pelos jogadores. Esse sistema de MASTERY não tem em nenhum jogo, Esse modelo que tem no blackshot "É O QUE TORNA O BLACKSHOT O QUE É, ÚNICO", então deveria ser revisto novamente!!!

Soluções: Exemplo do MASTERY de rifle

ROOKIE 4 a 1: mantém os itens atuais

ELITE 5 a 1: mantém os itens atuais

PRO 5 a 1:

Pro5: Modifica quantidade de dias da AK47 gold para 7 dias;

Pro4: Ganha cg805 bren Tuning permanente;

Pro3: Ganha uma máscara permanente;

Pro2: Ganha uma mochila permanente;

Pro1: Ganha AK 47 SRM TUNING permanente;

EXPERT 4 a 1:

Expert4: Libera Scope para compra GOLD no shop;

Expert3: Ganha AK47 por 12 dias;

Expert2: Ganha NX1 dominator/vengeance por 15 dias;

Expert1: Ganha NX1 dominator/vengeance por 15 dias;

MASTER: Libera a AK Black Permanente/ Comprar na loja com Gold;

GRAND MASTER: Libera a NX1 dominator/vengeance para comprar com GOLD na loja;

Lembrete ( ESSE TÓPICO DO MASTERY, DEIXEI APENAS UMA SUGESTÃO DE COMO PODE SER MELHORADO, O CRITÉRIO DE ESCOLHA DE ARMAS E ITENS, FICA POR CONTA DOS ENVOLVIDOS)

3) PARTNER

O modelo PARTNER deveria retornar ao jogo novamente, era muito legal essa Mecânica. Fazer amizade com uma pessoa desconhecida, ou se torna PARTNER do seu amigo ou familiar. Acho que passou da hora de voltar, era muito utilizado, por incrível que pareça, muitas pessoas entrava no jogo para jogar com seu PARTNER, não era inútil como parece ser. Então poderia devolver á nós essa Mecânica, tão legal.

Soluções:  Abaixo tem todas as Mecânica do modulo PARTNER dentro do antigo BLACKSHOT, poderiam ver o que poderia ser modificado ou deixar o modelo antigo.

• Use a tecla 'P' para alternar uma câmera situada no capacete de seu parceiro que fornece uma transmissão ao vivo da visão de seu parceiro.

• Monitore a barra de saúde do seu parceiro, localizada no lado esquerdo da tela.

• Pressione '' Caps Lock '' para habilitar o menu de parceiro e mova o mouse em direção à função de parceiro desejada.

• Envie mensagens de rádio privadas para seu parceiro.

• Forneça pentes de munição ao seu parceiro quando estiver por perto.

• Designe pontos de verificação para seu parceiro no campo de batalha.

• Segure '' Ctrl + F1 '' para mostrar o guia do sistema do parceiro.

4) MAPAS BUGADOS

Muitos mapas do BLACKSHOT SÃO BUGADOS, deveria ser revisto, dificulta a jogabilidade de muitos jogadores.

Soluções: Revisão de todos os mapas bugados e concertar cada um, não é urgência, mas com o tempo deve ser concertado, não é de agora que tem mapas assim. Ainda mais no modo competitivo que é muito acirrado.

Lembrete (Não entendo de programa e correção de bug de mapas, por isso esse tópico apenas uma análise que, estou salientando)

5) TACTICS

Sistema TACTICS depois de implementado, ajudou muito a jogatina dos jogadores, arma fica um pouco mais rápido, melhora um pouco o controle, melhora um pouco o tempo de resposta quando puxa a arma, resumindo melhorou demais. só que escolher entre uma classe de arma ou outra, no ponto de vista é muito limitador. Acho que de vez o jogador escolher apenas uma classe de arma, porque não escolher duas classes para ser melhorada no TACTICS, acho que vocês deveriam fazer uma aposta, se poderia ser viável, liberar mais uma classe para ser utilizada no TACTICS.

Soluções: Os jogadores podem escolher mais uma classe para ser utilizada no TACTICS

EX: Striker - Rifle Marksman - Sniper Scout - SMG Breacher - Shotgun

40 40

EX: Striker - Rifle Marksman - Sniper Scout - SMG Breacher - Shotgun

------------------------ 40 ------------------------ 40

Lembrete Final: Todos esses tópicos podem ser melhorados ou reavaliado, Gostaria que o jogo volte a ser melhor, não precisa ser como antes, mas podem fazer melhorar ainda mais, e se torna a versão mais completa, mas não depende só de mim e sim de toda a comunidade BLACKSHOT, desenvolvedores, administradores e a confiança no trabalho que está sendo exercido. Neste jogo, gostaria que os envolvidos olhasse para comunidade como um todo, seja brasileiro, alemão, francês, americano, indiano, indonésio e outros países, procurar a fazer mais Comunicação entre os jogadores e "desenvolvedores", torna o BLACKSHOT UM JOGO MELHOR QUE FOI NO PASSADO!!!!

Nacionalidade: Brasil

Atenciosamente: Kidzika________

• I think the most important problem of this game is pirates ing:yreisS

• Hello,

i wrote before but forget to mention it. Many or nearly everyone want the mastery system back. But not only that. If possible we wish or old rankings back from the masterys. I mean all of us played for years to achieve for example grand master in rifle etc. and after the updates everyone were by zero. Thats was like a punch in our face,seriously. Please give us our old rankings back . I mean they are listed on the hall of fame so you all could gave us our personalized mastery back.

Best regards Timur674

• hello,

i would also be nice if we see our acc in the rankings from 1 to ...

Because so we had an ambition to be higher in the rankings.

Thanks!

• Olá, também faço parte do grande grupo de jogadores "antigos", jogo desde 2010 e também vejo com pesar o que tem acontecido com o BS. Sei que o BS está desenvolvido em uma engine antiga (Gamebryo - 2003) e que isso limita em alguns sentidos.

Porém com boa vontade e trabalho sério dá para fazer boa melhorias. Eu discordo que precisamos voltar a 2014, pois precisamos olhar pra frente, evolução! Muitos games foram desenvolvidos com essa engine, jogos de 2015 pra PC, xbox 360 e PS3.

Sei que a engine limita questões gráficas e físicas do game, mas tem muita coisa que independe de qual motor está sendo utilizado como:

1) Armas de BP que dê para competir com as armas de Gema - O BS precisa ganhar dinheiro com o game, sabemos disso, mas está nos obrigando a comprar, caso a gente queira chegar em um nível competitivo. Isso não exalta o pro player, exalta o cara que tem mais grana e desanima quem esta começando. Aí está o pirmiero motivo que não temos players novos, pois o cara começa em uma fase faz 1/40 e não volta mais....

2) Premiações que de fato sejam boas - o Player upa pra capitão e ganha 1 dia de multi weapon, 1 dia!!!!! Vocês precisam apredner a premiar, o jogo é de tiro!!!! então de premiações de armas boas...exemplo upar patente alta 7 dias de uma arma boa, terminei gold uma session 10 dias de uma arma boa!...o que vocês perdem com isso??? Dê premiações baixas para parentes baixas ou conquistas menores! Não é dificil pensar nisso e não exige melhorias caras para o game.

3) Bugs de Mapa e Arma: Tem diversas salas (exemplo: Office) que toda hora a gente morre atrás de parede, será que não dá para mehoras isso???. Em outras fases pixels roubados (sniper parado acha um pixel lá do outro lado da fase). Armas que bugam toda hora (zerando as balas), aí precisamos jogar a arma no chão e pagr novamente para voltar. Isso também não precisa de upgrade de engine para acertar!

4) Dinamica e movimentação: Vira e mexe os bonecos ficam parecendo que está com 100 kilos, a movimentação fica muito lenta! Você tenta fazer o streife e morre! claro! o boneco lento pra caramba!

5) Personagens e Skins: Roupas, skins de armas, novos mapas são muito bons e precisam ser feito com mais frequência pois isso também seduz jogadores que gostam de personalizar seu personagem e não somente pensonagens já todo completo. Tem jogos atuais que lançam itens direto e itens que sofrem para conseguir (calça angelical por exemplo). o BS precisa gerar comoção e motivos para nos players!

6) Fase de Treino: O que a gente consegue treinar nessa fase de treino do BS? Não conisguimos criar boots oara treinar hs ou treinar abertura de pixel...não dá pra treinar uqse nada! Não conseguimos flutuar no mapa para treinar lançamento de bomba. Como o BS vai ser um game de nével competitivo se o player não tem recurso?

7) Ping e estabilidade: Esse assunto é polemico pois depende també da conexão do player, mas a instabilidade e a diferença de ping entre playes BR x BR é enorme! Aí a gente da HS e não pega! streifa e morre, morre atrás de parede, morre pra granada que vc acha que já ta safe!

8) Estatísticas - è muito impostante o player saber o percentual de hs, com qual arma ele tem feito mais kill, com qual arma ele precisa prativar mais! e etc....hoje não temos isso!

A impressão que temos é que os DEVs não jogam o game então não sabem o que acontece, então escutem os players!

Sei que tudo custa dinheiro, mudar de engine custa dinheiro, desenvolvedores custam dinheiro....mas esses tipos de melhorias dão para ser feitas na mesma engine basta somente querer e trabalhar sério no game. Eu gosto do game e gostaria de ve-lo novamente com os servidores cheios!

🤙

• My suggestions for improving Blackshot

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I am here to comment and tell you some suggestions. Before anything, I want to thank you for the new update that you have made in the competitive mood. It is better for you not to find any kind of piracy to reach the black summit ......

My suggestions ...

1 - You do not have to restore the partnership between the players because this will lead to a lot of cheating as players can create new accounts in order to earn gems from them and transfer them after that

2 - I think that you should increase the number of masters of the game

3- Also, you should reduce the price of jewels for the funds, as a larger part of the world can (allow a large part of the world's currencies to charge money to open a fund.

4- Trying to increase the extent of promotion from one rank to another.

5- Creating new modes in the competitive mood, such as (setting up custom modes to compete with 2 or 3 players against 2 or 3 others.

6- And last but not least, I hope that you try to cancel this hashtag #Payment_To_ win.

With you was Soldier Hi_My_NamE_Is_K

• Hi Blackshot is an interesting and attractive game but still people want something to be changed in it. It would be good to turn back the old weapons (AWP Black, AK 47 DGI, X-BMA, SIG), another alternative would be double maximization at awp, because it is impossible to play with 1 maximization vs crystal awp. It would be good to make competitive changes to add new maps such as Domination is the team map and others that are in the team. A big problem is to spin in the competition it would be good to have at least balance when playing gold to be enemies all gold or at least 1-2 platinum but not vs 5. Another problem is at the points of gain when you play vs platinum and win you get a few points, when you lose you lose a lot of points. Another suggestion is to return the chest to the rank when you open the chest you earn a weapon and money and bonus, or a beret ... it was interesting, at the same time it would be good to return the moment with the partners when you had a partner and you could see who at killed was something specific. Thanks for your support have a nice day.

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank you all for participating and sharing your suggestions on how to improve our product. We promise that all feedback will be addressed to our administration and developers and taken under consideration for future improvements.

With this being said, here's the winners list:

5 Lucky Winners: M4A1 Candy+ & Barrett Candy+ 14 days;

• MisterDeyveeN
    • Nadson157
    • expertnice
    • lukibas19101998
    • Kamikkazze

Participation: AWP Candy+ 3 days;

• gassane007
    • carlo147852
    • xxxpeniant
    • xpiccolax
    • nassim225
    • wilkimxl3
    • yreis66
    • khalillol2
    • rapgod100
    • pavirocks
    • Timur674
    • xandao1533
    • renan7734
    • rjrick1
    • biarossini

The rewards will be sent in the next days to your mail boxes.

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.