Training Maps

The cqc/battlegrounds/pve maps were disabled for training mode in march due to technical issues, will we ever get them back? I want to practice flying in the battleground maps - not just in the training map.

Comments

• Hello,

I understand your concern about the training maps being removed from the game as they were a good way for everyone to practice different skills, one of them being how to fly an aircraft. Since this option was removed for technical issues, it won't come back until everything is fixed and correctly working. For now, I invite you to join our Discord server (https://discord.com/invite/warrock) since there are other players who are also interested in improving their flying skills, and you could even find a training mate there.

Best regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.

• Thank you for the swift response. If I'm reading your comment right, the training maps are only gone until the technical issues with them are resolved? So they will, at some point, be available in the game again for training?

• Hello again,

Yes, we aim at releasing this mode again ASAP. However, there are other issues that take priority over the training mode, such as lag and bugs affecting the gameplay, among others. Therefore, I cannot give an ETA as to when this in-game feature will be available again. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

[HGM]Cheerful.