[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Armed Forces: You Talk, We Listen

edited August 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

How’s Dusk Temple coming along for you? Fancy the new weapons? What about the new Competitive rewards? Whatever the case, we would love to hear from you! Share your thoughts with the GMs and they’ll give you a nice reward.

Update Info:

Event Mechanics:

- From 27 July to 23 August 2023, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: HK416 KSK Desert+ 7D & Cheytac KSK Jungle+ 7D

- Participation: HK416 KSK Desert+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• it is sad that you have abandoned players who do not play in competitive mode, since only these players get prizes. If it continues like this, I don't know if I'll keep playing.

• edited July 2023

I like the new rewards for competitive mode and the new characters with their personal taunt animation when you kill someone but I don't quite understand why you pushed the clan war mode last season the first time in maybe years only to let it drop off the next season ?? I've been playing this game on and off for 10 years now, back then there was only clan war as a competitive mode and everybody was playing it without any rewards needed. I still to this day enjoy the clan war mode the most from the game. Public is boring like you play for nothing and competitive is full of hackers, the blackest especially but I manage to get plat rank in one or two days of playing. So the season is kinda over for me after 2 days. Grinding competitive makes no sense since you cant get higher than plat rank with this system and low player base. I personally enjoyed the last season very much cause you gave incentive to play clan war and everyone was playing it with many clans till the last day of the season. I don't understand why you don't support both competitve modes like last season. You can argue that there is no to little reason to be in a clan. The old "system" where there is just 2 days cw after the competitive season is just garbage. You know the key aspect of competitive shooters is like playing with a team, communicating, winning together, stepping up to be the hero for your team is one of the best feelings a competitive game in general offers. So I have two requests for you for the future: My idea is a competitve season for clan war like it is in competitve with rewards at the end based on your rank in the ladder and my second request is please figure out how to set up a ban system for IP bans. There is literally no point in banning people when they can just create 10 other accounts and use the same hack again till they get banned. The amount of low level accounts which are always first in their games is way too much to be legit.

Skyhigh long time player

• i just want to know GM ..that when i want to play BS properly...i cant understand the update complete date ...i am egerly waiting for my favorite game...

Regards ...take respect nd love from INDIA(KOLKATA)

ThanK You Sir

• bom gm foi uma otima atualizaçao, gostei do novo mapa e da nova personagem, gostei tambem dos premios do do competitivo, vi que voces materam as missoes de ganhar gema isso e muito bom tambem, o black shot tem tudo para melhorar cada vez mais.

• 100% reason cw is the best mode in this game, the last season was Epic with a looot of clans , compet isnt good only 2 players can play together 0 team play in 2 days WE are plat and its over

• Neeed cw back like the last season, compétitiv IS boring cant play with friends, 2 days are plat and is over, clan war is best, much players, better team plays

Thanks tou

• Att muito boa, o sistema de recompensas foi uma das melhores coisas nessa att, também achei legal as recompensas do competitivo serem alteradas, parabéns a equipe pelo empenho em melhorar o jogo

• good afternoon, it really was the best update that the game has had in the last two years, the change in the competitive mode award was very cool, and the reward system was maintained, events on other servers were also very good, a hug and keep doing it the best for our game

• It would be nice if you change the kick voting system so only your temmates can vote to kick you.

BlackShot's prefire advantage is really nice. But when i got prefired, i see enemy after death. You need fixes on your servers.

IGN: inF_tr

• New map and weapon are nice and looking good!

Need more events !

Set a ping limit ! Its anooying to play against laggers with 50+ping .. i have a ping of 9 and still lose every fight against someone with a ping over 35 ...

Arabic or egypt bad language words should be banned!

Matchmaking system in comp need rework!

Multi Accounting should be stopped somehow! Everyone get free 84 gems to bux ksg and do the challenge for the fw sniper ....

We need more GMs online and to talk with

New menu design (the old one was best)

Rework gacha

Change of weekly rewards (kh416 thug)

Old ak47 moveset

Ksg should be a gem weapon

Ign: ShyVilianness

• Good to see there is happening something positive for once in the game. Just to destroy it the next season again. All we want is the old blackshot where it was actually about skill. Not about who has the most money to buy the most OP guns. Also make scopes, silencers, gold weapons, nz1 etc buyable with gold. Why the hell is that for gems. Money wolfs company....

IWIllHuntYouDown

• Good morning. i wanted to address some issue on this game because there is still a lot of Hacks and players still can get away from it. Most of them are just using fake accounts and still we hope that this issue wil be notice and fix . Thank you GM.

• Hello first of all ,

I kinda like the competetive change in comparison to the old season , because in the old season you had too many missions to do for competetive and for Clan War which you couldnt do without playing crazy ammounts of time.

This Season the missions seem doable but please change the Missions where you have to play a certain time.

If you leave in advance , your time wont get counted also its too much ... 1000 minutes only competetive is too much , maybe 300 Minutes is fine.

Also the Reward system is really good , but the rewards for rank up is somehow pretty low , its cool to get a weapon but if its 4 star its not useable , maybe after a certain level you get better weapons , would make the game more grindeable, so everyone pushes one account.

Also please focus on banning wallhack abuser , there are so many wallhacker in this game its annoying. I sit in a corner no one would ever watch and still get prefired in their , this happened too often.

The Gacha system is really good , but after I paid 200 Euro and got really nothing out of it , i got sad and made me realise i wasted 200 euro for exactly 60-70 days of weapons. Maybe increase the rates of getting good weapons for a little longer time or if you buy like 10 spins of gacha you get a weapon for 10 days or so.

I would enjoy more cool weapon skins in the shop and in packages which are affordable , so many people have the interest in paying more and stuff :)

Also a Battlepass would be cool , something like in league of legends where you have to pay like 15 euro and get cool stuff out of it.

You can level it to level 50 and each level gives different rewards.

If you want some serious tipps and feedback just add me in game and we can talk a lot on discord etc.

IGN: PrideTuber_

• edited August 2023

hello sir GMS , i have a little wish that i can see my color change inside game when i play like i see my hands blue or something and making back the tournament event in blackshot its epic besides making new abilities on characters like reducing recoil or helping so it help us also making prices in clan war too cuz many old players cameback to play with their friends and finally please make back the ak redfrog and ak dragon and the ak tiger and many many old weapons make them back pls <3

IGN : vHypeBIllIM

• edited August 2023

Hi,

1. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.
    2. Clan Level should be increased to 40. NX1 Venganence should be level 40 reward. NX1 Cyclone should be purchased by clan mcp points as a level 20 reward.
    3. Assistants should add and reject people from Applications.
    4. KSG should be gem weapon.
    5. We need more maps like "Dusk Temple".
    6. Competitive rewards are bad. I do not need to rush on Plat now, gold rewards are good enough. Rework it please.
    7. We need ping fixes. Over 100 ping guy have priority to kill normal ping player. He peeks early :) How is this possible in fps game?
    8. Need Language Barrier for bad words or unblock and rework old one. We cannot write "Again" or other normal words it cencors itself.
    9. Need more clan icons, clan backgrounds. More flags like old times.
    10. __**BRING GAMEPASS TO THE GAME, EVERY GAME HAS THIS NOW AND THEY EARN MORE MONEY AND PLAYERS ARE HAPPY*_
    11. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    12. I have 1.2m gold and if i try to spend all of them,but i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold with different guns.
    13. Need bp 4 tier guns.
    14. __** WE NEED IN GAME MUTE SYSTEM, SO THAT WE DO NOT NEED TO LISTEN THEIR TOXIC WORDS*_

THATS ALL THANKS^^

IN GAME NICKNAME = Kailyn_

• OPA FOI UMA OTIMA ATUALIZAÇAO GOSTEI MUITO DOS PREMIO E DAS ARMAS, O NOVO MAPA TAMBEM FICOU TOP, VI QUE VOCES DEIXARAM AS MISSOES DE GANHAR GEMA ISSO E OTIMO TAMBEM, FIZERAM UM OTIMO TRABALHO

• hi

gems prices r so high and expensive these days maybe a little reduce or bonus gems for puchasing anything helps

besides making the clan war alive again with the competetive by making exp bonus and rewards like recent update and last thing please players need tounaments like in sea and more more events so people can get closer to each other cuz there is lot of hate in this game and thnx <3

ign : Rinnegxn

• Hi,

1. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon.
    2. Clan Level should be increased to 40. NX1 Venganence should be level 40 reward. NX1 Cyclone should be purchased by clan mcp points as a level 20 reward.
    3. Assistants should add and reject people from Applications.
    4. KSG should be gem weapon.
    5. We need more maps like "Dusk Temple".
    6. Competitive rewards are bad. I do not need to rush on Plat now, gold rewards are good enough. Rework it please.
    7. We need ping fixes. Over 100 ping guy have priority to kill normal ping player. He peeks early :) How is this possible in fps game?
    8. Need Language Barrier for bad words or unblock and rework old one. We cannot write "Again" or other normal words it cencors itself.
    9. Need more clan icons, clan backgrounds. More flags like old times.
    10. __**BRING GAMEPASS TO THE GAME, EVERY GAME HAS THIS NOW AND THEY EARN MORE MONEY AND PLAYERS ARE HAPPY*_
    11. Old guns that you gave to us like scar omega mcmillan chamelon, meat hammer g, should be purchased in game.
    12. I have 1.2m gold and if i try to spend all of them,but i cant. You can bring new gacha box which can open with gold with different guns.
    13. Need bp 4 tier guns.
    14. __** WE NEED IN GAME MUTE SYSTEM, SO THAT WE DO NOT NEED TO LISTEN THEIR TOXIC WORDS*_

THATS ALL THANKS^^

IGN -: xLORD_

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Badminton Rally: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.