[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Party Popper: You Talk, We Listen

edited December 2023 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Operation Party Popper is all about letting your hair down! But we’re not ready to lay back just yet. We’re keen to hear your thoughts on this latest update and how we can improve the game, so keep your feedback coming! 

Update Info:

Event Mechanics:

- From 16 November to 13 December 2023, submit your feedback on this forum post anytime during the event period. 

- All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Excellent feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Event Rules:

- Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Event Rewards:

- Top Feedback: HK416 Omega+ 7D & Dami 7D

- Participation: Dami 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Thank goodness they made the weekly and monthly Competitive missions easier. I really like them, but I spent a lot of time making them in the last month. I was determined not to do it now, but now that I've seen the new ones, which require less time, I'm going to do it.

• Poderiam colocar mais itens , com mais descontos no shop . As missões do competitivo poderiam estender mais o prazo .

• edited November 2023
    They could have included the new character as a competitive prize and also put it in the store.
    Bring the mastery system back to what it was before the revolution, increase the prize days for competitive missions and place more discounts in the store for characters and kits.

• sweet update!

but still almost all players are lowrank/multiacc.. it was a good idea to upgrade the welcome back pack but it was used by previous multi accounts.

It would be beneficial for all players if you didn't give out so many free weapons!! I know what it means to give a taste of these weapons, but no one will spend money on them if they're free and you can have them on multiple accounts.

I honestly miss the days when you could win with BP weapons against good players and also have fun playing with these weapons.

Please bring back old weapon animations, like the old AK47 animation was so cool and looked really clean.

The partner system would also be cool to have back in the game, it would make it a lot more fun to play with your closest friends.

• Boa atualização. mas deveria colocar mais descontos na loja e aumentar o pontos do competitivos. e rever os danos de algumas arma que estao muito roubada, e melhorar os premios do competitivo pq nao conseguimos sair do platina e mt dificil. e os premios n tao sendo tao bomns

• its not a big change if every season changing just the skins of same weapons we want skins for those without one for exemple and even if u change the skin of the same wpn change his power too ( accuracy the damage and control ...) , besides if the next update is christmas i want to see more discounts in good packages not the HK packages pls like scar and G36 also giving extra gems for those who charge in christmas and some discount in gems prices :/ futthermore we need christmas 2 weeks full competetive and two weeks for clan war that can bring more players by making valuable missions to complete in comp first 2 weeks and very good rewards to play in cw so they can switch from comp to clan war . thank u <3

ign : Veqeta

• Geiles spiel kann man nicht meckern. Suchtfaktor 100% :)

• Die Weekly Mission und Special Mission sind eine gute Alternative für "free to play Gamer". Mit etwas skill kann man da easy ganz oben mitspielen. Weekly Random Clan War Events mit guten Preisen wie (Premium Gacha Coupons) wäre eine Idee um Clan-Spieler zu motivieren den eigenen Clan besser zu präsentieren.

Game Rating: 10/10 🐒

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. The rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here: [BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Merry Gingerbread: You Talk, We Listen

Team BlackShot