Rank TOP 5 strongest maritime company in UWO ascending (open for discussion)

1-Garuda

2-Anima

3-The royal council

4-Everlast

5-(Suggest it)

Those all I can remember right now, the mightiest power in the world of UWO currently.

If you've any other opinions, please share yours..

My ranking is based on the amount of players + their gears + personal skills and their historical battle record.

Comments

• For someone who isn't a pvp'er, you sure seem interested in it. Maybe you should actually try it (and be known for it) before you make all these threads on the forums. Lol

• I reckon Everlast is #1 or a close second. However, I might be slightly biased.

• edited May 2021

@boo this guy is a troll from garuda trying to promote them, so it doesn't matter what any of us say.

• He's a troll but isn't in Garuda.

• @jazzmin maybe not garuda, but promoting them, pretty sure spanish player to. Don't matter they gonna loose ESF this weekend anyways. 😅

• Spanish can't lose ESF if they don't appear at all and leave the Dutch to do it all! :p

• That's true but they did show up for day1 and day 3 which we still beat them 😎

So much for the 'big scare' about garuda lol

• They barely turned up on day 1 too!!

Besides, can't forget Venice have been on your side for the past couple of ESF's and have contributed massively. While the supposed Portuguese are no where to be seen!!

• edited May 2021

Day 3 was the biggest turnout for them as you can see by the scores yes however... The recent ESF where England/spain we're teamed up against Pondicherry they also lost against the Dutch (England was merc so I joined Dutch that round).

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/1573/esf-manipulation-voting-using-tons-of-alts-and-accounts#latest

now what i would say is that garuda is the most active pirate company but that doesn't mean they are the best pvp nation. If they are so much active is pvp then why wouldn't they turn out more for events like esf. Personally, i think Kagroman was attacked by pirates and is just complaining about it. I certainly wouldn't call any nation/company unstoppable like he did lol.

• I will say though that Portugal has the fewest pvp'ers in the game and mostly does pve when the few of them do show for esf.

• Kagro is trolling us all. Tbh responding even to each other is what.

Day 2 you can see how one sided it was lol.

• Ya we just mostly did pve on day 2 but day 3 was the best for fun. And nice and close for battles. As for kagro, he's a noob troll that doesn't realize that even troll threads can be hijacked and turned back on them 😅.