Dragonforce and his cheats

124»

Comments

• How do you explain the fact that you do not receive the damage?

• aim & hit me and i get damage. funny that other players are able to kill me. 🤷‍♂️

• Everyone knows that you are playing dishonestly except for the admins

• And once more. Everyone "Guess". And i dont care about guessing.

• German farmer, little frustrated admin ass kisser, who is online 24h a day on the forum and tries to do the admins work and tries to convince people that the meaning of "permanent" is that something is valid for 3650 days or 10 years. Dragonforce aka German farmer, buy yourself a little dictionary and get some help from Haribo and Skylake to conclude what the meaning is.... I know its hard for you but it is managable and we will all cheer for you. As you see in the video you have been banned because of hacking, now you can write whatever you want and that your ban has been removed because you are the admins favorite little kiss ass, as always. I hope that all the other players know who you are and I hope they will kick you out of the rooms because you always protect Haribo and Skylake, who are old hackers and always create second accounts and continue with hacking. Until everybody gets onboard with kicking you out this game will die. I hope that the players you are teamed up with in the game will stop protecting you and kick you out. This is especially for Gaborman or Suprem. I hope you will not have a mental breakdown with you crying for days etc, after me writing this. Especially because we all know this is the truth, also you Dragonforce/Mortizone/Best German Farmer ;) Lets all watch the video again...............................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9qiCp0-Gk

• edited August 2021

GG you just approved yourselfe to be a complete Moron (:

Hahahahahahah

--------------------------------

I never "convinced" anyone that permanent means 3650 Days. I just wrote that Nexon & Papaya handels it that way. I even wrote why Nexon did handel it that way (:

I never wrote that this "action" was/is good or fair. I just explained the Situation.

-------------------------------

Dude the Video was created by a mad cheating kid which was banned right before he created that Video xD

& as i would give a fk about an 6 years old Video telling nonsense (:

Fact is that many Players have been banned in those 15 years WR exists by false detections & claims. And got unbanned few days after that ban happened. Including myselfe for a MAC adress changer. A cheap Software like Hackshild isnt perfekt you know? (:

Btw. Not a single HGM (Community Players like you & me doing the job cuz they like the game) was & is able to unban a Player. They dont have the permissions nor the Tools to do so.

That has always been LGMs work therefore THE PUBLISHER ITSELFE.

I bet you also believe in the flat earth theory after watching some Videos right? xd

Its time for to use your own brain & stop to believe in every bullshit you watch & read. You just blame yourselfe more with every post you do (:

---------------------------------------

Gabormen & SUPREM is the same Player. Just Nickchanged. He hates me badly btw and calls me a cheater everytime i play vs him. Back at nexon he was called "strikele2" and got banned for using hacks (:

-----------------------------------

Now my little moronic "farmer" stop to cry like an idiot, learn to play & learn to argue with FACTS instead of bullshit (:

• edited August 2021

I know, what i know & you guys just know what you think you know (:

My knowledge is based on facts & data, while yours on guessing & Imagination 😉

• Good aim + 15mbps stream xdd. With stream good damage.

This discussion has been closed.