Back in time?

edited November 2020 in Suggestions

I'm in the game for more than 10 years now. The game seems to be dead.Look at Venice, France, The Netherlands. Comps. still exist because of having alts. I have 18 toons in my company,otherwise it would be nothing. There are not a lot of (Main) sailors around anymore. Sailors left, not only because of relaunch, but most of all before that at OGP. When the game became more and more fantasy, "Pirates of the Carribean" instead of "Black Sails" and more and more easy and childish. Great adv.quests became worth nothing, because of reducing them to lvl. 1. Etc. etc. It was a great game with thousands of sailors. All reduced to lvl 1, "fun" and "easy". That's the problem. And that is why people left. The game is already dead. Also because of greed in different ways. Amsterdam has only half the comps. they had a few years ago. And those comp. members are mostly alt. Koei, OGP and now Papaya are killing the game. They should have kept it difficult, historical, old school and less fantasy. It could have kept thousands of players in game. Now it will be a tough job to get them back for more than a week. UWO is and should be an oldfashionend PC game. There are thousands and thousands possible sailors that play and want to play that way. It can't be and shouldn't be a smartphone game that people play in there spare few minutes. It would and will kill the game. It already does.