Connect us with sea server

Connect us with other servers like SEA asia and another worldwide countrys or warrock going to die... in eu server is active about 200players and in sea is active above 1k players it would be more fun if we have more players...

Comments

• No. No one wants to play vs 999 ping players. Lagg is already a big problem in WR.

• Its better to play with lag than with no one in server...i dont understand why everyone cry about lag its old game its hard to fix but we need deal with it ...just bring people in this gamd and connect servers..its always was lag here and we played it but it was fan because of a lot of players

• Because no one wants to get afterkilled. Like to die 3 secs after you killed the enemy nor doesnt anyone like to play vs players warping trough 40 walls, suddenly apearing inside the ground and killing you that way LOL

• I think its not lagg like that, its in extremly ways lag like that (tapping) since i play 2007 i had maybe 50times killed like that ...

• Hello,

We have had a lot of discussion about this subject in the past, and as it currently stands the decision to keep the servers split will remain.

One of the main reasons we chose to do this is because of the quality of the gameplay experience, if we were to allow the game to be opened up to all regions there would be more connection issues and since a lot of players do not like to play against other players with a connection issue, it would not improve the quality of the gameplay.

We always strive to seek a fine balance between the quality of the gameplay experience, so we try to do what we can within our reach.

Kind regards,

• edited October 2021

"We always strive to seek a fine balance between the quality of the gameplay experience"

Haha, you're kidding right? You have to be joking, you just have to be with comments like this?

HGMJoker?

Quality of the gameplay experience.... You mean like p2w players stacking up every game bashing free to play?

Quality of the gameplay experience.... You mean players switching sides every game so they are on the "best side"

Quality of the gameplay experience.... You mean players who start to die and rage quit only to be found in another room free-killing 1-10s

Quality of the gameplay experience, you mean long term players with over a decade of game time playing accounts made this week?

Quality of the gameplay experience.... You mean toxic GMs on there personal accounts knowingly playing along side cheaters and supporting them without punishment.

Just an Epic gameplay experience all around in this game.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4079#Comment_4079 There was an error displaying this embed.

If you are having chats there then try to bring back the ping limit for room masters! It would help some and be optional. The turks and US players can then battle together.

Also why launcher weapon still not nerfed? These retard kids sits in safe spot spamming one hit kills. You can only blame yourself when this game finally dies and no one buys your prems anymore. Can`t fix issues that we have asked for months, unbeleavable!

• There is a lot more problems then lag ,people quit game because of hackers bug users and cheaters ...you can put ping limit it any rooms and connect servers like battlefield 3 if u have bad connection it automaticly get you out from the room

• Hello,

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4086#Comment_4086 There was an error displaying this embed.

As you might know, there used to be a ping limit system in the game back in the day, however the issue with this system is that it never worked as intended, this is because of the fact that it checks your connection to the server and the first couple seconds the server always gives you a green ping irregardless if this is true or not. So players would be able to always join "green" limited rooms, even when they didn't have a green ping to begin with.

The main issue that arises from this is that players from all over the world would connect to one server and depending on where the server is located most of the players would still have yellow/red ping, these players will still have an overall worse experience.

In the end we have chosen not to implement another version of the ping limit system.

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4085#Comment_4085 There was an error displaying this embed.

In regards to the launcher weapons you mentioned. We have been talking with the community about certain changes for BG and with that comes certain weapon balance changes. We are still waiting on DE to give us some form of confirmation about the status of these suggestions.

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/4082#Comment_4082 There was an error displaying this embed.

It is as I said: "We always strive to seek a fine balance between the quality of the gameplay experience". The problems you face and mentioned are all things we have to weigh against interest of the players and the game. This does not mean we ignore them or we don't want to deal with them, it means it takes time and effort to find out how we can solve said issues, however the issues you mentioned are different from the gameplay quality, except the balance between free to play and premium features of the game and players that choose to rejoin a game. I fully understand that you might feel indifferent from them.

Kind regards,

• The players with good ping have the worse gameplay experience. Thats the reason the server is almost empty, wake up...

Bad decision after bad decision have led to players quiting the game, players that have been loyal to this game since 2007.

There are barelly players left, do you guys ever log in?

• Just promote the game ,make events alive again,.make more stuff for players , graphic is not even bad its better then cs go and why people even play cs go more than warrock ?

• here in ASIA specially in the Philippines we do not want to play with indogs. if you're an indogs sorry we dont like like you. indogs is only for garbage.

• edited November 2021

Hgm prisma, popoya rent a server RISE1 with a connection speed of 500mbps.

What ping are you talking about if your server is intended for blogs and forums?

To fix the ping situation a little

1. exclude the wireless connection to the server. German players get high ping while doing wireless shenanigans by changing the speed of the laptop's network chip.

2. change the server and never rent a server from this French company.

3.And the biggest problem of the game is WINDOWS TASK MANAGER. When I ovc the processor I get unreg hits. In this case, the processor core with the game running is loaded more than when I lower the processor speed. This can be seen in Windows task manager. I do not know what exactly the problem is, but by reducing the speed of the processor, I solved the problem UNREG HITS.

PRISMA You are programmers and you could understand better if you wanted and checked what I am writing to you. Try to overclock the processor in BIOS and try to lower the speed. Try this if you have a desktop pc. I used to think that maybe the admin somehow changes my connection to the server, but I was wrong. I solved my problem UNREG HITS.

The less the kernel is loaded, the better. I5 4590 loads the game less core with the game. And more powerful and modern processors load the core with the game by 90-100% and get UNREG HITS.

• I hope with alderlake processors that have THREAD DIRECTOR the situation with loading the processor core with the game will change.

• Big ping because papaya is a very stingy publisher.

The greed of the publisher made 95% of the players quit the game.

Rent your fucking backward RISE1 server with speed 500mbps .