[BS-GLB EVENT] CS 2.43.0 You Talk, We Listen

edited November 2021 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Operation Grand Conjuration is now online with New Character System, New Outfits, Halloween themed items and more!

Share your feedback on the updates and changes in this month’s patch and you’ll be rewarded!

Mechanics:

• From 21/10/21 to 15/11/21, you need to share your feedback, of the latest Operation Grand Conjuration update on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);
  • All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded.

Rewards:

• Participation: M24 Grim Reaper+ 3d
  • Top Feedback(s): AWP Ghost+ 7d, Kriss Vector Hardballer+ 7d

Team BlackShot

Comments

• I find everything great especially the outfits that I couldn't wait to try on and I want to try the best photo. I hope I can test all the weapons. I also hope the weapons are well balanced because sometimes they kill with 2 bullets and that the competitive issue for Latinos will be resolved soon _NTshakal_

• I find everything great especially the outfits that I couldn't wait to try on and I want to try the best photo. I hope I can test all the weapons. I also hope the weapons are well balanced because sometimes they kill with 2 bullets and that the competitive issue for Latinos will be resolved soon _NTshakal_

• edited October 2021
    I found very good some old weapons behind new weapons with writable ability the weapons packs are perfect the maps are amazing could improve the graphical problem gave a drop in quality I believe that partnerships with gamer companies and brands would bring a large number of players and sales of papaya to improve ping to br play in word i am a ten member of garena i believe our player can be one of the top 1 for me there are only partnerships to bring new players around the launch of the spoon selector by bp gave more goals to play the vests sub zero would also be great to return these items besides i loved everything perfect i expected no less and i need to improve the character graphic a little more sils lengths

IGN: Silverhedgehog

• edited October 2021

Eu acho que deviam ter incluido o pack da awp gosht , os mapas sao divertidos mas alguns deles fazem baixar a qualidade grafica, em termos de armas e personagens estaõ aceitaveis, em termos geral é uma nota positiva! nick LikeG6

• hola buenos dias me parece genial todo lo que incluyeron en este parche pero me gustaria que realizaran mas eventos mas participacion por los GM y q optimizaran las armas awp ya q no responden casi y es una desventajas de resto todo espectacular felicitaciones

iGN : CaaTaaLeYaa

• Very disapoint that update has no new weapon to purchase with gold. I was hoping the return of some old halloween weapon from the 2012/2015 era in the shop for gold item. Also mastery weapon and reward should be permanent. Despite that game still fun and good to see some return of good old weapon like Cheytac in the previous update.

IGN: Exepti0n_

• IGN: Silverhedgehog

I found 
    very good 
    some old weapons
     behind new weapons with
     writable ability the weapons 
    packs are perfect the maps are 
    amazing could improve the graphical
     problem gave a drop in quality I believe
     that partnerships with gamer companies and brands would bring a large
     number of players and sales of papaya to improve ping to br play in word i am a ten
     member of garena i believe our player can be one of the top 1 for me there are only partnerships
     to bring new players around the launch of the spoon selector by bp gave more goals to play the vests sub
     zero would also be great to return these items besides i loved everything perfect i expected no less and i need to
     improve the character graphic a little more sils lengths

• I would like to give my opinion on the update and suggest a few ideas.

First of all I have to say that I think the presentation of the Halloween update is very good. Good advertising so yt video! good banner good design / name

The new weapons / gold box are also very well done in terms of design. Regarding the weapons, I have to say that too little was added for gold. there should have been an mp or rifle for gold.

Unfortunately, I couldn't play the Neue Sniper and the crossbow yet, but I have the rifle. The rifle is really very good but I have a small amount. In terms of range, I need an average of 20 to 30 rounds, which in my opinion is too much for a 6 star weapon.

There are enough events again and a big plus point is the Blackshot code as an event this should definitely be used more often as an example to hide on the website and offer a random gift in between times

I have dealt with a lot of Blackshot players and what is a big point of criticism is that you cannot switch between sd or tfm in the competitive environment. this is just an idea that i don't want to address.

I think the new skin change is really a fun idea. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it's not really useful because we already have enough ideas. otherwise well done from the design.I would have liked that there were new achievments

This is my contribution to the Blackshot update and I hope that it will help a little

Sincerely, Jeyio😀

• edited October 2021

IGN: ThiagoDarck

Nick: OneBalaTensa__

Atualização ficou boa, novos suits armas etc como vem sendo durante os ultimos tempos. Mas no servidor BR o blackshot esta fraco, muito pouco players e salas! a galera do brazil gosta de coisa antiga, então sera interesse voltar com mais coisas antigas, como ''Partner'' mais armas antigas etc.. mas esta ficando show, so não deixa o BLACKSHOT MORRER NO SERVIDOR BR!

• IGN : InteriorDesigner

this update is good , im an interior designer and i think the design and the decoration of the maps is so beautiful

• Love the new Halloween guns the design of the msr and the hk are so beautiful and the new skin system. I was hoping a gold gun for the update. I'm grateful because now i can finally use a skin and rudolph in the same time. Keep the good work and i'm hoping for more nice thing in the future.

IGN: Y0uNeverMe

• bueno yo pienso que todo esta bien pero tiene que re equilibrar los esnipers porque los esnipers de bp no son muy buenos y eso nos toma en desventaja a los jugadores que no tenemos buenos AWP y hay veces en que matas de 1 tiro pero hay o canciones en que hay que darle 2 y hasta 3 disparos a la misma persona y eso es algo molesto porque siempre termina muerto es el en el del esniper de bp y el que tiene esniper de gemas nos mata como si nada y eso enserio que es mucha desventaja

(ING) = revete

• Hello,

The Boxes are great and i am haapy about the Box for Gold (Its like the Old Blackbox from old Blackshot)

Weapons are nice

New Character/Skin System, its the best new option since a long time.

MRS-FoxxY

• i found it all good, the new hallowen skins are really cool

ign: lDijandro

• I find that clothes are one of the best things, as well as the discounts on them as well, as well as weapons and offers on deals, as well as gifts from the most wonderful seasons.

IGN GetOffphohenixte

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/2505/bs-glb-event-cs-2-43-0-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed.

Sinon l'évent est super bien j'adore mais j'espère qu'il yaurra des personnages spécial à acheter aussi en point ça serait cool :)

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/2505/bs-glb-event-cs-2-43-0-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed.

Bonjours BCGLB

Ça serait vraiment cool de voir débarquer un passe de combat et aussi des personnages spécial à acheter e. Point :) et aussi svp remette la map ciecle of destiny c'était trop bien !merci :)

Gign: _TheD4ark0piumss

• IGN: llBlackSkyz__

I found some old weapons behind the new weapons with writing ability really good the weapons packs are perfect the maps are amazing could improve the graphics gave a drop in quality I believe that partnerships with companies and player brands would bring in a large number of players and papaya sales to improve ping to br play in word i've been a member of garena SINCE 2012 i believe our player can be one of the top 1 for me there are only partnerships to bring new players around the launch of the spoon selector by bp gave more goals to throwing the vests below zero would also be great to return these items besides i loved everything perfect i expected no less and i need to improve the GAME graphic.

• I think there should be on blackshot a real anti cheat because there are far too many players with either macros or real wallhacks or whatever. I also think that improvements for weapon skin or character example if I buy an AWAP Ghost I can also customize the color adds an object on it and even more. And finally I would really like that for beginners or people who do not necessarily have much income to make much more weapons to pay with gold cash. Thx for listening that

• changename_058

this season, great clothes, weapons are great, but there is a small problem, diamonds are expensive, I buy it with Turkish money again, it's expensive for me

• it was a very good update especially the new outfits and guns keep it up IGN : BallsOfG0D

• edited November 2021

• edited November 2021

IGN: TheMonsterKing

this update is good, new characters i liked, i'm a skin maker, i found the partnership with round 6 very amazing

• IGN: XAastaz

this update is good, new characters i liked, i'm a skin maker, i found the partnership with round 6 very amazing

IGN: TigreVesgo

Att Maravilhosa , Personagens otimos, capacetes , mascaras tudo perfeito , agora é esperar o natal pra comprar novas roupas bacana.

• esta tudo perfeito armas de hellowen as roupas ainda tem que melhorar ainda tem mapas com bug

e quando entrar pessoas na partida da uma travada acredito que trazendo novos play para o jogo vai ajuda muito

a seguranca esta fragil tambe acredito que pode melhorar ea presenca dos Gm no servidor br esta precisando eles só fica no word

ea volta do sub zero para dimunuir o recoil como erra antes coletes iria ser otimo fora isso nada a reclama o jogo esta perfeito fora que tem que melhorar um pouco os graficos trazer novas arma de gold.

IGN: Nescau_op