[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Demonic Freeze : You Talk, We Listen

edited January 2022 in Events

Hello Mercs,

Share your feedback on the updates and changes in this month’s patch. Is Operation Demonic Freeze sufficiently festive and up to an elite mercenary’s standards? What do you think of the new game mode?

Let us know and you’ll be rewarded.

Update Info:

Mechanics:

• From 16/12/21 to 12/01/21, you need to share your feedback of the latest update, including the new mode, on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);
  • We will revise all entries, will take all feedback under consideration for upcoming updates, and reward all players that provide constructive feedback;

Rules:

• You can only participate 1 time;
  • We only consider as participants players that leave constructive feedback;
  • Abusive behavior is grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

• Top Feedback:   M4A1 Xmas+ 7D & Sniper Xmas+ 7D  
  • Participants: HK416 Snow+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• edited December 2021

keep up the good work

• Incredible update new modes but the game should improve in some aspects as the crash after the update step locks a lot and with the evolution of the same game graphics below a lot about the christmas weapons is amazing the clothes and the brazilian service should be more valued and bring masi play br for the company is easy to advertise in brazil in value of euro and more affordable and it is only worth the gen values ​​could improve for the br also the gringo pay very little to have a lot of gen in brazil the prices are too high. everything else is perfect

IGN : Nescau_op

• The update Operation Demonic Freeze really brought us good innovations, the Squid Game Mode, was something sensational never seen anything similar in our game before, the mind behind this game mode is at least super bright, and what about the event of bonus Gems? sensational, not to mention the many and beautiful new weapon skins, an update definitely worthy to be enjoyed by an elite mercenary, to complete this wonderful new package we have sensational clothes like the beautiful gm monster tee shirt, and the personal emblems of course not were left out really everything was approached and got attention, great weapons packs were made available, all the best for elite merchandise, good attention was also noticed in the competitive mode and finally to conclude with a golden key we have excellent daily reward and participation of the gm's with us in the squid game which makes everything sensational, and of course we have a good liking in xp and gold.

IGN : lEssenza (first letter is a CAPITAL L letter INSERTED WITH SHIFT)

• The new game mode is really fun and amazing after a long time i wanted to play without stopping i played this new game mode with my friends for straight 2 hours

But, there is a problem/bug in the game mode whenever the girl looks away/back and if i move i still get shooted thats becuz of a bug like if u move quickly after the girl looks away sometimes not everytime u get shooted so that needs to be fixed.

Other thing is after completely reaching the end knifes should be taken from players becuz ( I personally not anyone else ) goes out again in the feild and try to kill people who are coming inside i have killed so many players that are soo close to completing and once i also died becuz of movement so if u think i am right then it should be removed.

IGN : furiousa

• Operation Demonic Freeze is by far the one that most noticed a wide range of details and attention in practically every part of the game, it really was sensational from the competitive attention to new and excellent beautiful clothes, weapon skins daily awards and the best point, the GEMS bonuses that have been made available, all of this greatly warms our elite mercenary hearts. 

IGN : StreeT_VR

• edited December 2021

Operation Demonic Freeze is a nice update that introduces a game mode that other MMOFPS did not implement yet. However, the competitive rewards has not been updated and it kept on giving out the same weapons, i kinda hope that the developers could atleast change the rewards every month. Another thing i would like to suggest is that, make a rank restriction when playing competitive mode to prevent cheaters and possible macros too. Plus, could we have the USP pistol back? I kinda miss that pistol and i hope it can be returned as BP weapon or acquired from the Bounty box if added. Thank you Vertigo Games and i hope you guys can give us more surprises in 2022. IGN: iNylex

• Moin,

also das Update an sich ist ja ganz nice, aber ich finde immer noch dass viel zu viele Lowranks unterwegs sind. Scheinbar bleibt das dabei, dass die Spieler, die sich einen neuen Account machen (aus welchen Grund auch immer) belohnt werden. Man sieht leider kaum noch Highranks im Spiel.

Natürlich freue ich mich, wie jedes Jahr die ganzen Weihnachtssachen wieder drin zu haben. Es war auch eine schöne Idee NX Waffen in Weihnachtsoptik rauszubringen, jedoch verliert dabei der Name NX1 nicht an Bedeutung? Es gibt schon so viele verschiedene NX1 Waffen mit 3-4 verschiedenen Namen.

Was ist jetzt eigentlich mit Partnercam? Bitte bringt das endlich mal wieder.

Der Modus Squid Game ist ganz okay, langweilt aber nach kurzer Zeit schon und ob das messern da drin gewollt ist oder nicht ist mir auch unbekannt, jedoch nervt es ungemein.

Competitive immer noch fast nicht machbar, da viel zu viele Spieler nicht clean spielen und das Matchmaking einfach nur unlogisch ist.

IGN: BoomChickaWahWah

• Hey,

das neue Update ist gut gelungen.

Am meisten mag ich den neuen Squid Game - Modus, weil es Spaß macht, dass man auch mal einen Modus hat, wo es nicht nur drum geht andere Spieler zu killen. Hier ist es egal wie gut oder schlecht du bist.

Was mir nicht so gefällt ist, dass immer noch die selben Competitive Belohnungen drin sind und diese nicht geändert werden. So langsam verliert man die Lust dran sich im Competitive hoch zu spielen, weil man eh immer das gleiche bekommt.

Änderrungen die nice wären:

• Competitive Squads mit 5 Spielern
    • Partnercam
    • Nehmt die Tactics raus und macht wieder TP1 und TP2 rein, wie früher
    • ein /report System um Spieler auch so melden zu können. Dazu vielleicht ein /chatlog System um Beleidigungen ect. schneller melden zu können
    • Chat muten können, da viele einfach nur spamen und das nervt. In der Lobby bekommt man eine Chat-Sperre aber Ingame spamen Spieler die Macro Nachrichten oder einfach nur gefühlt 50x A oder so in den Chat
    • Besseres Matchmaking in Competitive, wie z.b als Gold nur gegen Gold und mit Gold drehen können. Längere Wartezeit auf ein Spiel vorprogrammiert, jedoch bessere Chancen und man landet als Gold nicht in einem Spiel gegen The Black Spieler
    • Bugfix was die ganzen SD Maps angeht, auf fast jeder Map gibt es einen Plant-Bug

Ich denke das wars für dieses Update :)

IGN: AstaLaPasta_

• O novo modo de jogo é realmente divertido e incrível depois de muito tempo eu queria jogar sem parar, eu joguei esse novo modo de jogo com meus amigos por 4 horas seguidas

Mas, há um problema / bug no modo de jogo sempre que a garota olha para longe / para trás e se eu me mexer ainda sou atirado, isso é devido a um bug como se você se movesse rapidamente depois que a garota desvia o olhar, às vezes nem sempre que você leva um tiro precisa ser corrigido.

Outra coisa é que depois de chegar completamente ao fim, as facas devem ser tiradas dos jogadores porque (eu, pessoalmente, ninguém mais) sai novamente no campo e tenta matar as pessoas que estão entrando Eu matei tantos jogadores que estão tão perto de completar e uma vez que eu também morri devido ao movimento, então se você acha que estou certo, então ele deve ser removido.

IGN: THEMONSTEKING

• buenos dias excelente actualizacion me encantaron los modos que colocaron el squad game todos los trajes y lo mejor las promociones de gemas sigan asi excelente juego felicitaciones gracias

IGN: CaaTaaLeeYa

• edited December 2021

Everything is very cool! The updates are great, thank you for your congratulations! Hello from Kazakhstan!

IGN: _DeadDamir

• Bring back 5 man squad in competitive!

IGN:G0OGLE

• edited December 2021

Well as everyone can see, this game is a sinking ship. I have like a thousand things that could be changed. To begin with competitive, holy shit. Its unplayable with how much hackers are in there. Start giving out IP bans or something. Because they keep coming back with new accounts and it feels like Blackshot is not doing anything about it.

Then we have this enormous Pay2Winn thing. Lets be honest, without spening money u can't even get further than gold rank in competitive. You have to spend at least 25 euro a month to get kind of a good rank in competitive (if you are good at the game). With gold weapons its impossible to win vs people that spend money, the gap between money weapons and gold weapons is way to big. And I understand that you have to make some money. But look at the old blackshot. It was way more about skill, someone with gold weapons could easily beat someone with "TWC" weapons. Then the scopes and silencers, why the fuck we have to pay for that??? Just make it like before that you could grind your way up and unlock the possibilty to buy it. To be fair, there is not 1 thing better about this blackshot than the older one.

You want all the old players back that left? Like 90% of the community already left. Just get back the old blackshot. It will give awesome flashbacks and I am sure that 75% will come back to play this game. And they will spend money ( so u also gonna make money just like now ).

Do something about the money weapons. Because every gun is the same but just with a different look and different sound. They all have like 0 recoil so it takes 0 skill to kill people. This is also the problem that I said with the gap between gold weapons and money weapons.

Believe me if the games goes on for like 5 seasons more like this. Then it will be totally dead and full with Arab macro using losers. I don't write this to get that reward. I don't care about that whole reward. I am just fucking angry that my youth game is going down, and the way how it is going down is fucking pathetic. Just change the whole game and this game will be alive just like in the old days, believe me.

Good luck changing this game, no changes? Then I will also leave this game after 9 years. Listen to the fking people!!!! Do something about it!!!

IWillHuntYouDown

(I will keep saying this until something changes!!!! People who say its all good are just sucking for the rewards)

• The game is very chic, I've been playing since 2015 and I still keep playing it, it gets better and better with every update, it always makes me super happy about the latest update, and my friends are very happy that you are still arranging tasks for very interesting, continue in the same spirit good luck to you and thank you for updating my nickname in the game YeahTheL3M0N

• Well the operation is okay but, some guns are just too bad to play with from the operation that's it tbh

IGN: sahdawidek

• I'm not doing this for gifts I want this game back to how it was

Lets Begin with competetive mode why we gonna play competetive with 2 players i hope competetive will be back with 5 players cuz everyone left this Game After revolution for it

Second , i hope everyacc got assosation with hacking ban will be unbanned cuz 60 % of the players left this Game cuz of ban no reason why WE cant get another chanse to play this game again i hope everyacc got assosation with hacking will be unbanned

Prblm of ping ( im talking about arabs and brazillians players ) u Saïd if u will use vpn u will get ban for and perma WTF IS this

I hope everyone used and will use wh will get global ban to dont play this game again

I hope u will listen to my feedbacks

IGN : WorldAintReady

• egal wieviele updates ihr bringt hacker gibts immernoch

(es gibt programm mit denn man das spiel verändern kann ohne das der server merkt das was verändert wurde)

so kann man den smoke und flash bearbeiten und die hitbox

man spielt immer noch platin gegen silber

viel zu viele lagger

• bring back old BS and clan war

IGN ; Justlnsane

• Bring back 5 soldiers in competitive again

And take the clanwar in consideration from next season

IGN:B00Z_

• Hello Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Demonic Freeze. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements.

You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Team BlackShot