[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Infernal Repentance: You Talk, We listen

edited June 2022 in Events

Hello Mercs

The unforgiving screams of the fallen ring through the streets in Operation Infernal Repentance. Now that you’ve had a taste of the latest update, let us know what you think and be rewarded accordingly. 

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=3940

Mechanics:

From 5 May 2022 to 1 June 2022, you need to share your feedback of the latest update on this forum topic with your character name (IGN);

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration and you’ll be rewarded. Exceptional feedback will be exceptionally rewarded.

Rules:

Abusive behaviour is grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: Scar Gold Nova+ & McMillan Gold Nova+ 7 days 

All Constructive Feedback: Scar Gold Nova+ 3 days

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Wow! The new weapons are looking exceptional, I really loved and i hope i find them ASAP!

• Operation Infernal Repentance is a nice update but i want to give some suggestions in the next update.

I would like to see more weapons to be purchased by Gold because we have not received one since couple months ago. I would also like to slightly increase chances of obtaining a high tier weapon for Bounty box especially if some players recharged their gold with gems. Another thing is, can we have old the Vanessa and Cathy from 2015 even if they are gems? Plus, we would like a new game mode for Blackshot, basically it is Throwing mode but instead with melee, it'll be with compound bows or the holy crossbow from the previous halloween update. Thank you Blackshot and Vertigo Games and i hope you can put more efforts and improvements to this game since i do play this game everyday.

IGN: iNylex

• edited May 2022
    How about a new package ?  we need Gold Nova package Sale  ,  tnx.

• MSR , MSR , MSR

I Love MSR

Thank You GM`s

• The most recent update " OPERATION - INFERNAL REPENTANCE " brought with it some new details of the game that are good as for example the new M4A1 HELLSPAWN+ AND MSR VOLCANO+, they are beautiful skins and certainly lethal weapons.

Well combined with the new weapons we have brand new OUTFITS to increase customization and give a better experience in the game (the skull balaclava is very beautiful) in addition to assigning abilities such as a reduction in reload time, something that is super important on the battlefield.

The new callsingn emblem are beautiful and we now have one of the most played maps closer to us at all times thanks to these new additions.

LIGHT UP THE WEEKEND was something very good, innovative and super well thought out, because those who have little time during the week will now be able to enjoy more of the rewards (which are very good).

LEGIONNAIRE OF WAR will certainly be challenging, but not impossible, but your prize pool will be a great incentive for us, it's great to be rewarded so well, especially with package's.

HELLBOUND brings back something that we haven't seen for a long time and particularly I already missed it the GM MONSTER, here we're really going to need the best equipment on the battlefield to have a chance, but Monster get ready xd.

once again we had good maps with Boost and once again 200% gold and exp, which is wonderful, this has helped us immensely.

IGN: StreeT_VR

• Hello bs family

There is a problem with switching (swap) between weapons to those with a high ping 

Is it possible to fix this problem, it was not there before (6oR7Years)

Thanx

• edited May 2022

Hi team, thanks for continuing to support the game.

I think it would be really cool if both gem and gold weapons had a new option tier for permanent purchase or a checkbox on each individual item where the user can select and automatically reload for the minimum amount of hours/days (if the user has the required amount of gold or gem)

The GachaBox could have a percentage boost meter (+1%, +3%, +5%) as the user buys boxes the greater the chance of getting a great prize (resets when getting a rare item)

some simpler and less flashy character customization options that could be bought with gold, maybe a way to change the colors of the clothes.

Thank you for your attention.

IGN: Castunfo

• i team, thanks for continuing to support the game.

new weapons are looking exceptional I think it would be really cool if both gem and gold weapons 

I also hope you find a solution for hack

I hope you employ new weapons buy with gold like in the past old blackshot weapen Mastery old blackshot 2017

The people of Tunisia want to download the method of charging gems through mobile credit

and we need fleeg Tunisia in game

IGN:khalil_iSiback

• O jogo está melhorando bastante, porém devem baixar os valores das armas ou aumentar o tempo de duração delas, acredito que será bastante benéfico para todos os jogadores, principalmente os mais antigos neste jogo top, que sempre investem na diversão .

• Hi team, thanks for continuing to support the game.

some simpler and less flashy character customization options that could be bought with gold, maybe a way to change the colors of the clothes.

LIGHT UP THE WEEKEND was something very good, innovative and super well thought out, because those who have little time during the week will now be able to enjoy more of the rewards (which are very good).

once again we had good maps with Boost and once again 200% gold and exp, which is wonderful, this has helped us immensely.

IGN:logical_

• edited May 2022

Hi team, thanks for continuing to support the game.

Many thanks for continuing to update the game. If it continues like this, the number of players will increase even more.

LIGHT UP THE WEEKEND This event is really good. I hope more events like this will come. We also have more fun with bonuses

The new weapons are pretty good too.

IGN: PePsİCİ

• edited May 2022

• i team, thanks for continuing to support the game.

new weapons are looking great

just 1 thing that will be cool to add back : Partner system

in total the opertation is very good

Thanks and keep good work

ign: _Slaughter

• I think you should concentrate on rewarding the players who play a lot but don't spend that much money, then many players would want to come online again and play with their friends ;) And maybe build in an algorithm for the events you organize, for example TIMING IS EVERYTHING or LIGHT UP THE WEEKEND! it would be easier for you ^^ so that all players who compete get their rewards directly :D

IGN: xQuavo

🤗

• Buenas noches me parece que la actualización fue genial las armas me gustan pero si deberían es optimizar las armas mucho mejor y que podamos. Comprar trajes con bp otra cosa que recomendaría seria q por denunciar. El mal juego. Malos tratos y trampas se pueda. Banear o sancionar al jugador y el Que de la información sea recompensado.

• Buenas noches me parece que la actualización fue genial las armas me gustan pero si deberían es optimizar las armas mucho mejor y que podamos. Comprar trajes con bp otra cosa que recomendaría seria q por denunciar. El mal juego. Malos tratos y trampas se pueda. Banear o sancionar al jugador y el Que de la información sea recompensado. Ign cataleya

Many thanks for continuing to update the game. If it continues like this, the number of players will increase even more.

LIGHT UP THE WEEKEND This event is really good. I hope more events like this will come. We also have more fun with bonuses

The new weapons are pretty good too.

IGN: PePsiCi

• Operation Infernal Repentance is amazing. I'm playing to try to complete all the missions. The XP reward per map rotation has improved a lot as everyone just wanted to play the same maps.

I believe that events like this should always exist. It will attract more players, I myself am an old player and I convinced several friends of mine to come back to play.

Congratulations to the whole team, congratulations!

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3014/bs-glb-event-operation-infernal-repentance-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed. https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3014/bs-glb-event-operation-infernal-repentance-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed.

Operation Infernal Repentance is amazing. I'm playing to try to complete all the missions. The XP reward per map rotation has improved a lot as everyone just wanted to play the same maps.

I believe that events like this should always exist. It will attract more players, I myself am an old player and I convinced several friends of mine to come back to play.

Congratulations to the whole team, congratulations!

• hi MRCS welcome back GM MONSTER we havent see u from long ..time ago 

lets speak about the new M4A1 HELLSPAWN & MSR VOLCANO, they are beautiful & powerful ..

Then for the next time next update why not get back the Partner system..

finly we miss new maps ..

✌️

IGN: IRonside_

• Hello!

thanks for this new weapons and the new updates are so grateful

But I hope get back again 5 slots in competitive please and put more than 8 maps in every update with new modes like tdm..

IGN:B00Z_

• edited May 2022

This season is so awesome i love it and love the events that are held

Great thanks to the GM

And i hope first to add and see some new weapons like axes in old game and bring back old costumes

And add new appility "selective opening"

It is some thing came up to my mind which we can choose how many days we can open the weapon or gear

Like if i have 3 days weapon i can open it for 1 day or minimum 3 day as u like that would be great

cause sometimes i play for a day and stay closed for a week and can't enjoy the weapon

That will be for gold like if i have 10 day's weapon pay 5,000 for 3 day open and keep the other 7 days unused and closed in my loadout

That's all

I hope this dream come true

Ign. mahmoudselim

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3014/bs-glb-event-operation-infernal-repentance-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed.

I loved these new weapons. The only thing I didn't like was the shotguns. They're too broken, they look like a sniper takes a lot of life.

• Blackshot super ❤️

• edited May 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3014/bs-glb-event-operation-infernal-repentance-you-talk-we-listen There was an error displaying this embed.

Uhmm im super new to the game and the only think i would like to see its the gun shop add better guns for gold so the game can be more f2p for every player. game looks pretty fun and very enjoyable.

IGN: Nolze

• Uhmm im super new to the game and the only think i would like to see its the gun shop add better guns for gold so the game can be more f2p for every player. game looks pretty fun and very enjoyable.

IGN: Nolze

I think it would be really cool if both gem and gold weapons had a new option tier for permanent purchase or a checkbox on each individual item where the user can select and automatically reload for the minimum amount of hours/days (if the user has the required amount of gold or gem)

The GachaBox could have a percentage boost meter (+1%, +3%, +5%) as the user buys boxes the greater the chance of getting a great prize (resets when getting a rare item)

Thank you for your attention.

IGN: NeverjustGame_

• edited May 2022

I created and linked this video to help understand some of the problems

Gameplay and combat suggestions:

[Shotguns reworks]

-Players CAN'T reload cancel shotguns, because reload animation really doesn't count the shell as one that player put inside the weapons.

-Increase shotguns pellets hit distance and lower the damage effect by distance

if players got a short/medium distance, shotgun doesn't register damage or impact, that's kinda nosense.

[Damage Deal by Sniper rifles adjustment]

-Snipers with up to 9.8 damage like : AWP, M24, DSR, AS50 should back to hitkill with one shot in the chest, it's kinda pointless/game breaking heavy snipers deal 50-80 points of damage

To balance this point, get back on the store at least ONE SINGLE ARMOR GEAR, that penalty moviment speed

[Fix Search and Destroy mode]

The popular SD mode it's based on games like Counter-Strike and Call of Duty

but i don't understand WHY, everytime we plant a bomb, if round timer goes to 0 we lose the round even with the bomb planted, that's really breaks the tactical objective of the game mode

when C4 goes planted round counter should stop

Game system suggestions and engine tweaks:

[Ultrawide screenmode]

-Ultrawide doesn't work, it's just a stretched 1920x1080, it's kinda buggy, and if we mark the widescreen option on menu, ultrawide works, but fov it's kinda 

[Refresh on game netcode system to improve game combat quality]

-If players got something around 80-120ms of ping weapons like Shotguns, Snipers during reloads and quickchanges gonna start to produces hippucs and stutterings animations that's cleary vinculated to the way games netcode handle informations in way to the game master server

-Shotgun reload only works if players put a shell inside shotgun and waits the wholeeee animation from start to end, and i believe this is part from netcode

Shop requests, menu and player system adjustments:

[In-game Shop refresh]

-Old/Normal BP weapons such as: AK-47, Famas, K2, T-5000, PSG1 should NOT BE a GEM Cash weapons, these weapons could be penalized by slower reload or draw speed, something that really doesn't creates a big impact on gameplay or recoil pattern

-NZ weapons should come back to be MASTERY and BP weapons unlocked on MASTER tier 

-Weapons attachments as Silencers and Scopes should come back to be MASTERY and BP Items unlocked on ELITE 1st and PRO 1st tier

- Only ONE armor gear should be back to the store

[Renew Tactic and Tactical points]

-I suggest a recreation of the tactic and tactical points, they're expensive and REALLY tiring, it's really hard have to play 3 hours and 20 minutes to get ONE tactical point, my suggest is that tactical points should be vinculated to the Weapon Mastery System, that i going to talk right now

[Improvements on Weapon mastery system]

-For this one, i suggest only that mastery guns should be more easily and faster, blackshot got rollback, and then he was rollback players gun mastery were reset too, and i think that gun mastery took a REALLY LOOOOONG TIME to got ranked up, so this suggestion consists in 2 options

1º: gives a big Boost in the EXP for KILL and HEADSHOTS, along with that gives a even higher boost on premium items like the ADDITIONAL MASTERY BOOST, sorry guys but 20% it's kinda weak, give us the high numbers, we need to make this game faster and fun for users and for the papaya games too

2º: a renew XP bar with less EXP for mastery level, and continue with those 20% of the ADDITIONAL MASTERY BOOST premium item, i'm trying o really make this rentable for papaya games

[Rank UP and EXP /Rank Up Rewards ]

-Rank up should require less TIME and EXP, this suggestion is because blackshot its a REALLY, REALLYY tiring game to rank up, to get a "OK" chunk of EXP we need to play something like a SD mode in Casual/Normal matchs, that can gets at least 20-80 minutes to end, and 80 minutes to get only 2K-8K of EXP, beign a avarage of 100K-300K to rank up in major ranks, it's kinda tiring for the player, i just suggest a XP bar with less EXP requirements, and better boosts on ADDITIONAL EXP BOOST premium item, but please consider lowering the EXP requirements, they are really time demanding

-Second point is RENEW THE RANK UP REWARDS!!!

Seriously i got a taurus as reward to be on Major rank, it's kinda disappointing..

[Achievements]

-Achievements could unlock unique items to customize callsign and emblems cards

Maps and Weapons:

[Maps and weapons requests]

-Please bring back Favela map(players asked me to include this on the list) and bring back the S&W Magnum 500 BP version, such a fun weapon !!!

-Weapon suggestion is a Double Barrel Shotgun(no sawed-off) with movement penalty but high damage

-Please can we have NORMAL weapons animations? Blackshot was praised for realistic and good weapons animations, and now we have those akwards animations with guns flips and frames jumping around, doesn't look good

-About news weapons, i think the old style weapons are more appealing than those actually, a good example of perfect visual appealing weapons are AK:Dragon and AWP:Ghost, they are amazing and not over exaggerated, those eyes and stars on the scope are not good, and wings on the weapon? like whut??? it's confusing, but that is only my opinion .

thanks a lot

IGN: Allef

• edited July 2022

Hello everyone,

With this post I would like to share my thoughts and opinions about the Operation: Infernal Repentance update.

M4A1 Hellspawn+:

The design suits the update topic though I do not see the need for adding a star on the scope since it is not visually appealing. Performance wise it was to be expected that this weapon, as six star weapon, is very strong (fire rate and damage). Personally, I would like to see a little damage reduction since the fire rate is pretty high.

MSR Volcano+:

The snipers looks matches its name. Except the design though, I did not notice any difference with the other MSR versions. For future updates I would rather like to see new weapon lines.

New Outfits:

Joker & Skull Balaclava: I actually like that addition. Looks good & it's affect is pretty decent.

Check Backpack: I am not a huge fan of the design, but what is more off-putting is the 1% reduced reload time. 1% is definitely not enough to make me purchase that item. I would rather see it with no extra features as a permanent backpack or have it's affect slightly buffed (around ~5 % with a small price adjustment).

New Emblem & Callsign:

I do not see the need for extra emblems or callsigns. I would rather see other things such as bug fixes being prioritized. If you insist on having callsigns though, then I would make them available for purchase with Gold.

Competitive Season 49:

Based on my observation Competitive is currently the driving force of this game. Therefore, I would improve it by giving better rewards. The spoils have been the exact same for a very long time. Having a variation of rewards would definitely give users a reason to hit different ranks. The maps this season are pretty alright with the exception of Factory since there is definitely no competitive gameplay on this map. Also, seeing 'season 49' does not leave a good impression. I would remove the separation in seasons. Personally, I would also love to see 5 vs 5 Competitive returning to avoid playing with unwanted players, but I do not if the current base allows that change.

Events:

Light up the weekend: Cannot complain, good idea, decent rewards & increases activity. Well done.

Legionnaire of War: Very nice event actually, would love to see it again. Good job!

Hellbound: Solid rewards, fits the theme.

You Talk, We Listen: The idea of rewarding people for feedback is very smart. Hope it will be taken under consideration too!

Blazing Boost: This was done flawlessly, would love for it to return.

Final words:

Though I appreciate those events, it is definitely no compensation for the state of the game. The servers are not performing well (I would recommend a small maintenance every 2 weeks to make the game more playable), GoldBoxes and packages are way too overpriced, bugs that have been there ever since need to be fixed & it feels like the player base is strongly decreasing (advertise the game to its targeted market or return BlackShot to its state before Revolution to bring back the players who left).

Disclaimer:

Everything written above derived from my experience and observations. Please do not take any given feedback personally since it is only supposed to be constructive, so it might be different compared with your point of view. Lastly, I would kindly ask everyone to respect my post by not coping it in any form.

Sincerely,

IGN:

• edited May 2022

Hi ..every body I stopped this game for 4 months and really I see nice progress at guns because you make many Copied from one gun to 3-5 guns …

I suggest to Make Rewards for players Who Deserve to take this rewards and you shouldn't determine the deserving By Who pay more ,, I suggest to be by who is older and rewards will build on tasks like this season .You made a lot of test and a rewards which have High Value ,(But as I said not any one play for 10 or 20 H take this rewards also the Beginner players make for him a private test and private rewards like old players .But players who pay a lot don't deserve as who as don't pay ) . where is the fair ya they have much more money than us but where is the fair in playing always Death!! .

So You Should choose specific players and send to them at mail in game or mail at website ,For Example … thanks for making things at mail save at rewards . AND

Thanks For Trying this Game more Better, AS it was Before 2018.

IGN : Hi_My_NamE_Is_K

ah since I Read some Comments I saw B00Z_ saying (Back Competitive 5 Slots as it was and make more than 4 maps in Competitive) really isn't good idea due to Presence the Farming but I recommend to make it 3 or 4 Because 2 players is low and we want to play with more than 1 friend at a moment (: . But I agree with him in making more than 4 maps at SD and TFM and if you can discuses make new mode I will be cheerfully for that ,last thing I hope to Appreciate and respect players who have high very high rank more than any one and make for them an opinions with GMs if they want to express and thanks for reading my opinions :D , <3 💕💕