[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Infernal Repentance: You Talk, We listen

2»

Comments

• edited May 2022

Hello.. I am writing here again because I had a new idea that had not occurred to anyone before, as I think, and I hope that you will consider this idea an exceptional idea. I did not want to write in the previous comment for fear that you would not see what I modified.

I want you to put a mark at SD on who planted the bomb, because the players are fighting over who will defuse the bomb, so who will kill the man who planted the bomb, and we will know him with this mark is the one who will have the authority to defuse the bomb. I feel that it is not good because I can't be more creative. You try to modify this idea that I suggested to you, but I really hope that you will implement it and consider it an exceptional and special idea.

By accident I Found this To prove my idea , I hope to try to make it more acceptable

I hope to try ban these players

IGN: Hi_My_NamE_Is_K

• Mastery: Armas NZ1 devem voltar ao mastery e não ser de GEM cash, itens acessórios como Silenciador e scoop devem ser de BP. O Blackshot teve sua evolução porem os players gostavam de blackshot por ser esse jogo retro totalmente voltado para UP de patente e evolução do personagem e Clã war. Vocês devem dar uma pausa ao competitivo e restaurar o servidor de clã com algum evento que faca os membros se unirem e criarem apetite para competir, hoje o clã já não faz tão i,portancia ou gera impacto no jogo. Tragam de volta o clã war com algum grande evento e ativem o ranking de clã no site.

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/5853#Comment_5853 There was an error displaying this embed.

Temos uma regra basica sobre isso. O Player que matou o ultimo inimigo pode defusar a bomba.

• A a nova atualização melhorou alguns detalhes do game , belas armas lançadas muito lindas porém muito dificil consiguilas-las.

A equipe precisa melhorar as recompensas para novatos pois são muito basicas para quem inicia no game ,pela falta de players não tem serve iniciante , as recompensas diaria ajuda mas o up de rank e desanimador ,algumas recompensas animaria novos jogadores a se juntar a nos nessa batalha.

Alguns uniformes,mochilas entre outros em gold para quem não gasta muito com o game poder mudar algumas coisas do personagem padrão isso ajudaria muitos players que não gasta com o game.

Ja tivemos otimas melhorias mas acredito que ainda viram melhores para almentar bastante os players do game , nos do serve BR sofre bastante por falta de players mas com mlehorias a cada atualização esta aumentando. agradeço aos GM pela oportunidade de espressar minha opinião espero ter ajudado em algo tenhamos uma boa semana. :D

• edited June 2022
    https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/comment/5860#Comment_5860 There was an error displaying this embed.

Hi .

I agree with this opinion .

and this game become not interesting like old game just Competitive mode make us happy and not always at old backshot there wasn't competitive mode just clan war and Scarcely I was playing clan war i just was enjoying with normal mod now we just play normal mode for 200%Exp so i hope to make boosts at playing competitive and try to back a lot of things with Gold like this man said.

Hi_My_NamE_Is_K

• Hi , sir.

lots of players say that this season is good and its guns but we aren't here to talk about guns all Scar,m4a1,ak47 ,Msr and AWP Guns are powerful But they must be for Gems.. )): not all player can pay and they want to enjoy ,cant they? so I hope to try get back old BS and make the allowance for old players , players who have high rank to share their opinion at this game like GMs , of course not every thing like GMs but take their opinions at important things

IGN: ParaDisE_GuaRd

• Hi, sir.

I'm really happy for all updates and thanks for all your efforts .

IGN : OpeRation_FaileD

• This new update is really good. Two very strong weapons with beautiful skin, I can't wait to use them. Also returning to the GM-MONSTER event, it was about time. New quests to encourage players to play to collect them. More maps with 200% exp and bp, very cool too.

IGN: HaaIand

• Hello Mercs,

A huge thank you to all for participating and for sharing your feedback on the latest Operation Infernal Repentance. We promise that all feedback will be taken under consideration for future improvements. You will all receive your rewards soon in your loadouts!

Unfortunately, a lot of you forgot to add the IGN's on your posts and we are not able to confirm your accounts and send you the rewards. For those who haven't, please contact us via support ticket to allow us to confirm your account and send you the reward.

We would also appreciate if you could all also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3057/bs-glb-event-operation-gated-abaddon-you-talk-we-listen

Team BlackShot