[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Mobilized Reserves: You Talk, We Listen

edited September 2022 in Events

Hello BlackShot Global Mercs,

There’ve been some oldies but goldies that have made their return in Operation Mobilized Reserves. From Jimmy to the PPSh-41, this update has a perfect blend of old and new content to cater to everyone’s wants! Let us know what you think about these contents and the new changes to the Rooftop Helipad map and be rewarded.

Update Info:

https://blackshot.papayaplay.com/bsglb.do?tp=news.view&postid=4106

Mechanics:

From 25 August 2022 to 21 September 2022, share your feedback of the latest Operation Mobilized Reserves update on this forum post;

All constructive feedback will be taken into consideration, and you’ll be rewarded. Exceptional feedback received will be specially rewarded.

Rules:

We will only consider as participants players that leave constructive feedback on the latest update features.

Abusive behavior it's grounds for disqualification.

Rewards:

Top Feedback: LWRC Azrael+ 7D & NZ1 Knife+ 7D

All Constructive Feedback: DAN Azrael+ 3D

Team BlackShot

Comments

• This wonderful and very amazing skin and contains the best developments, how wonderful and exciting the new update was to play.

• Hello Blackshot. I would like to suggest you something . The missions idea is great but i think you should transfer the missions also to CLAN WAR not only to RP.

I would be very grateful if you take this into consideration!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ING:Ndrangheta

• Hello Blackshot ! Just give a lot of good things also remove all the hacks in the game please remove the RP missions

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ING:Phoen1x_

• Hi Blackshot! I used to play BS when i was a teenager, back in 2010. So in the begining of this year i came back to play BS, because i wanted to play something. And since that i play every week (about 3, 4x) because the game has develeoped itself a lot. The weapons are crazy good, the new maps and the iniciatives are all fun.

• Todas as mudanças sao validas para melhorar a jogabilidade.Gosto muito de me divertir pr aqui!

• develop an anti macro tool!!!

• Hello Blackshot

I would like to suggest you to give some Sales on Aditional Mastery bonus.In this way players can buy them and incrase the weapons.

A lot of hackers are in the game this season and they play more than 3-4 days without getting banned. At least ban them immediately like old times.

The RP missions rewards want more than 10 days for reiciving them , why does this happen ? You should add the missions IN THE GAME not in the WEBSITE so the player can calculate ... How many kills ? How many WINS ? etc.

Kind regards.

ING:Brothes4Ever

• I think I have never seen a season like this. Like is there even a anti cheat???? Hackers out here playing for weeks and the lazy staff dont do shit about it. Look at this Conventional_. Already playing 1.5 and still not banned. Competitive is completely unplayable its pathetic what this game has become. And the fun thing is that people who dont use hacks just get banned like its nothing. These Arabs just ruin this game, please close the server to these Arabs because all they do is hack!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is dying

• And maybe make a /report command in game? That with 25 reports or something someone is getting inspected? Just an idea. But the amount of hackers is unreal, and it looks like blackshot dont give a shit about it

• edited September 2022

Please give us a way to track our progress for events in-game (or at least on the website). You could use the achievement system as it already tracks various things. Just make some new achievements every patch like:

[EVENT] Accumulate 3000 mins playtime

[EVENT] Win 50 Matches on Rendevous Point Mode

This would make things so much easier for players.

IGN: CRNVR

• Hi Blackshot,

As you may know, some players can cheat and your duty is probihition them. However, they can create a new account (Right now, we have MalekH4cksBABYY), or buy it (enecristian sells his account to some player for 200 euros and he said it. You can check logs.). So here is my suggestion,

• When we create a room, we should be able to set rank. For example, I want to open a room, and i planned that some players who are under Captain rank cannot play in my room.
    • Greetings
    • ING: CamasirMakinesi

• PS: Bring scope and silencer for grandmaster mastery level.

• Competitive is completely unplayable its pathetic what this game has become. And the fun thing is that people who dont use hacks just get banned like its nothing. These Arabs just ruin this game,

IGN:logical_

• I come back after 1 week of not playing in the hope there are not hackers. But still first game 2 hackers in comp. I am gonna delete this game if it is still like this next season

• Vai em português mesmo, quem sabe assim o GM Diabo lê e resolve implementar as mudanças.

Desenvolvam uma ferramenta anti-macro: basta um dia jogando no servidor BR para se deparar com diversos jogadores usando macros tanto para retirar o recoil das armas quanto para aumentar o fire rate, isso torna o jogo desonesto.

Permitam o uso de vpn para servidores abertos: O servidor global por exemplo é um servidor aberto, alguns brasileiros usam vpn e conseguem reduzir o ping de 120 para 70 ou 80ms, isso aumenta a jogabilidade.

Tragam de volta os tatic gear específicos para armas: assim é possível equipar o personagem rapidamente antes de cada partida para um tipo específico de arma. Exemplos:

Aumentar a velocidade de movimento com: sniper, escopeta, rifle, smg, faca ou pistola.

Tragam de volta os coletes: bastam três tipos de colete, pesado, médio e leve. Isso vai tornar o jogo mais realista, uma vez que as armas atuais matam muito rápido.

Armas e equipamentos liberados por mastery: tragam de volta o sistema que permitia comprar armas com gold a partir de determinados masterys. Isso aumenta o engajamento para subir o nível dos masterys.

Scop e silenciadores: liberem scop e silenciadores para comprar com gold.

ign: putre666 [mesma acc desde o garena]

• Hello mercenaries!

In my opinion this new update is fine, the weapons are very good, especially the pphs-41 derset+ but in my opinion I think more things could be included in the next update, as well as include a new competitive game mode, which I think it could be the TDM.

Some other systems that could be implemented are missions with some rewards in exp or also that the Bunker Defense game mode would return. And I think that more than all that it would be good if they put back the information system of your PJ, as it was before, which detailed much more the deaths you had, how many were to Headshot, in which maps and all that stuff.

They could also return some weapons such as:

MP5, P90 Azrael, Ak-47 Dragon, Type-24 (One that was customized with a flag I don't remember the name).

IGN: ArgenisLozada10

• Hi Blackshot <3 my opinion about this new update is that I thought it was really awesome that they brought back one of the characters I missed having (Jimmy), plus the weapons and the changes to some of the maps I like to play on. 

My constructive criticism is out of this amazing update, I would like you to take it into account please, well the constructive criticism would be once inside any game mode, if you could please edit or fix the banner that appears when you get killed, the problem of this is not the banner but the size of the banner as it takes up a lot of space at the bottom of the players screens.

Anyway thank you very much for the consideration of this opinion Blackshot.

IGN: 0mar

• Hello GMS

I have a simple suggestion,You must add the reporting feature in the game in order to limit the spread of hackers,There should be a special server for the Arabs, especially the Egyptians, because they are the reason for these violations

IGN:kokoi

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update.

With this being said, the rewards will be sent to your loadouts in the next hours,

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3275/bs-glb-event-operation-surgical-strike-you-talk-we-listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.