[Event] LGM Santa is Coming!
Christmas is finally around the corner - have you been good or naughty boys/girls? Have you written your letters for Santa yet? Maybe it's high time for you do grab a pen (or your keyboard) and type something up! Who knows, maybe LGM Santa will bring you some guns to use in the snowy battlefield depending on your behaviour in-game!
- From today until Christmas Day (Dec 25th at 00:00 CET), you can participate in this forum event.
- This event will run for all servers.
- In order to participate, you need to write a letter for LGM Santa being honest about your behaviour in-game during this past year, and come up with a list of possible rewards you'd like to receive.
- Once you've written your letter, you need to post it on this forum thread: https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/329/submissions-lgm-santa-is-coming/p1?new=1
- If you're dishonest about your behaviour, LGM Santa will find out and you won't receive anything.
- You can only write one letter.
- All letters must include a paragraph describing your behaviour and a list of rewards. You can add more paragraphs, but that is optional.
- If you fail to follow the rules, LGM Santa won't receive your letter.
- After Dec 25th, we will go over your letters and checking what your behaviour in-game has been like.
- Everyone who is found to have been a good boy/girl will receive one of the weapons they asked for.
- Maximum duration for weapons will be 30 days.
- You can ask for any weapon that was sold before, except for the skins that were released in the latest patch, GunSmith weapons, and Gacha and mileage guns. You may as well ask for characters, costume parts or items.
LGM Santa has already come to WarRock and he's injected everyone who took their time to participate with a reward. Oh, and he also left us a note:
Ho-ho-ho, I hope everybody likes their presents. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
Have a merry Christmas!
Your War Rock Team.