I have a question for every GM

Comments

• Imagine you and pajo making a baby. It would be the ulitmate crying camper with p2w stuff. The only struggle will be the camp on roof or in corners

• edited December 2022

You are a real comedian, a proper jester, a right clown.

Watch you avoid this, as you are logged in. Why not take a quick snipe of your credit history for 2022 and post it up here. ( i share mine too) Then we can start asking how come after so long you require all this junk, along with using so many sub accounts to play warrock.

Never see you in game. To me your just that guy that had to cheat to play and that is all you will be remembered as.

The majority of your kills on your 2 year old account have come from brand new accounts like posted on the first page. Or you have outright team-stacked 1 of 2 maps. Every game is rigged to your advantage, while being backed by the paywall.

You are 28? Do you enjoy this. How do you take any pride in them stats knowing full well there fake. Do you finish a game, sit there thinking you played well? Something cannot be right with you. The past 10 years, which would be your 20s you have done nothing but cheat and be toxic on a free to play game.

You have spent hours of the best years of your life sat inside playing this dumb game. But not playing it like a normal person. Just hammering bot accounts. That is so sad. Contact me if you wanna talk. but for a now 28 yo, this is not how you should be acting

• The last game I played against you I joined with having only 1 base you had the better team with 5 premium "p2w" players vs me and u disappeared and began to cry when i joined

• Forget this crap, i am not here to argue with a fucking child.

Lets keep this thread on point exposing the cheats. Feel free to re-read my last post and answer some of the questions.

• edited December 2022

Nah, let's not dodge the fact that you always complain about everything and make ur team lose the game with sitting and chatting in corners. You are also an "afk bot acc" as you say when u stop play and block the slot in your team.

The problem is that you are so delusional that you don't even see it yourself. Your mind is so stuck that you don't want to see other perspectives and want the game only to be as you wish it has to be.

I can just repeat it again and again. People rejoin against you for a reason because you are a crying loser that becomes useless in any competitive game. You instantly start flaming, accusing and insulting others. So there is a reason why nobody wants to play along your side.

Fix your mental

• Dear mrterr0r,

I haven't played this game in almost a decade but I still vividly remember you. Back then you were one of the worst higher leveled players one could recognize by name alone and it seems not much has changed over the years. You were that guy who played Medic in BG maps such as Zakhar or Ohara making yourself not just a burden to yourself but to society aka your team as well. But since Warrock has not been a competitive game ever since they murdered the clan system (this was in like 2010?) I am not going to judge you for this.

However, you are truly the biggest case of Dunning-Kruger effect I had the displeasure of experiencing:

• you would not shut up about anything (be it p2w even though I do remember you using MP7 exclusively),
    • complaining about stacking teams (even if you were in stacked teams and then lost when your spawn camp was turned around)
    • harassing people for playing only 1 map (which even if it were to be true, it is a video game that is meant to be fun to play, so why bother playing maps that aren't fun).
    • Everyone who killed you only achieves that by either p2w or blatantly cheating, since you see yourself as a god gamer.
    • To make things worse, you would never take bases since you were busy typing in a 10 words per minute speed and even if you were playing, you would lose any engagement anyway as you hone your fps skills to the same degree as you do your grammar (please learn the difference between they're, their, there, your, you're etc.) for you are a Brit as far as I remember.

You have been bottom of the barrel in any aspect this game has to offer as long as I can remember, besides bitching of course, in which you have always held a high spot rivaling legendary whiners like mekoa8 who at least could back up part of his trash talking by at least occassionally scoring a kill.

Yet I want to thank you for staying with Warrock for all these years, please DO NOT move on from this game and keep all your insights right where they belong, in a forum dedicated to a game with 100 concurrent players. I enjoy to dabble in thoughts of unreasonable ego inflated wannabes every now and then, and catching up on you was definitely delightful.

Kind regards, Zeal

• Oh zeal, thanks for stopping by after 10 years. What a surprise to see you.

Hope you do not mind me promoting your youtube channel.

One thing though champ, none of your videos are in BattleGroup and if we slide through some of your own videos and share the teams. What is the chance they are balanced. ? 5 %? and the chance of them being unbalanced in your favor in some way 95%?

For a good laugh, if you care to reply. You will be watching to see if i do.

Can you pick three numbers between 1 and 30 and i will go take the end screen of that video. Its pot luck. Oh the excitement.

I will then share the end score screen here. Should you choose not to reply.

Thanks for stopping by. Seen you 2033

• edited December 2022

No, This is mental

Mental

Mental

Mental

Can i ask why you need to click bait my name for views? i am the most viewed video on your channel for the last 5 years.

You are another type of fan!

• edited December 2022

@Morty, Have a look at his videos, and the usernames. Then look at the ban list. The game you love right?

Your love for this cheat was stronger then the will to do the right thing and disown the bad child.

• Man i love forums. So much better then discord. Can really share in game screens and videos to really back up the conversation.

The day Zeals Warrock career ended.

• edited December 2022

Hello Zeal is this you and a known cheat..... Hold tight for more.

Look at the name, its the same one as in the video above. You are in the same clan.... is this how you won every game. 😲

Nice talking to you Zeal.

• Hey mrterr0r,

as usual you are using strawman arguments instead of actually replying to what I am actually saying. Which is expected from someone like you - I always wondered how someone can spend hours of their lifes doing one thing and one thing only and never improve. Seeing your approach to arguments shows me the actual reason - you are incapable of any sort of reflection and instead parrot the same thing over and over again. Let me give you an example of how to actually argue:

here you said

"One thing though champ, none of your videos are in BattleGroup and if we slide through some of your own videos and share the teams. What is the chance they are balanced. ? 5 %? and the chance of them being unbalanced in your favor in some way 95%?"

So you somehow base ALL of the games I have played on the what... 30 videos I uploaded on my youtube channel? Alright. Then you say I don't play BG in any of these videos. Did they re-introduce UO? Because if they did not, I am pretty sure Zakhar, Central Square, anything with vehicles including Paroho or Montana actually count as BG now. I play Heavy Trooper in quite a lof of these videos, too, something you should keep in mind is NOT actually optimal when playing in CQC since CQC offers no advantage for HT.

Now to bring up another thing I said: balanced teams aka Clan Wars DO NOT exist anymore in Warrock since 2010. You have no competitive rank games, instead everything is public. Are there public stomper clans? Of course. How about YOU BE THE CHANGE and make a clan of elite players who turn around games by themselves vs equal opponents? Because that is what my clans usually did. Besides the fact lots of these videos show me either play vs full clans by myself or with clanmates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mTDwwAg8Lc Look! I guess it doesn't count in your eyes since it's not BG though, eh?

Another food for thought: games aren't balanced because whenever I was on one side, that side was heavily favored because I weighed in with massive skill difference. Meanwhile you aren't even a light weight, you are a handicap for your team since you block a slot for even a level 1 player who can literally just swap to Heavy Trooper, fire 1 Panzerfaust and be infinitely more useful than you.

Now, if you somehow learn within a short time what you seem to not have learned within over a decade - e.g. being constructive - I'd love to keep talking about the good old days, but for the time being you still have to unravel quite a lot of things I mentioned.

So long and don't forget: keep stuck in Warrock, I'd hate to see your face in any other game since you do nothing but try to ruin peoples' days with your boring repetitive unreasonable rants.

• Dont click on his link people! They cannot be trusted!

• Terror come ts or discord, can be by your choice if u are scared to get ddosed or anything. Would love to hear u arguing. We are not sure if u are trolling for almost 12 years now or if u are serious

• edited December 2022

Argue with you about what? Your case is closed, you have zero argument left.

If the GMs or papaya had any bottle. They would strait ban for what is going on. You think i wanna be writing this. No. This game has problems and they need fixing! Fixing for the good of the game. Because its dumb how games are started and you exploit this to the max.

You and others are causing a toxic environment and this is clear to see from the SS. The reason this thread was started because you along with so many others it seems, feel the need to cheat. And it is cheating. You are helping push people away from an already dead game because they see you and your bot accounts enter and know your about to ruin there game time. And in turn stop playing because there are no longer the rooms.

You see this is not a one off, is it. Dont act retarded now. Making out like i am complaining over nothing.

You may well enjoy killing bots, whatever gets you going. But not me. I want to be playing games that are started with equal teams. Where players dont leave the moment they die. Where half my team does not end up on the opposite side. where the teams are balanced in stats (none) firepower (limited slots) and players (10v10) along with a full team of players who are in the room with the intent to play and not spy, not cause grief and not to be a free kill for your fake stats.

Some simple changes that would improve the game 100%

I would rather have to wait 5 mins to play a game with 10v10 then to start strait away with 2 people! I dont care about teams, or who i play alongside but for some reason you all do.

• edited December 2022

41+ sat in lobby send invite to join room.... Silence!

41+ sat in lobby sent invite to join room... silence

Do they join? Of course they dont they never do. They never start a game together in the lobby, with others ready to play a game.

Look he joins and 2 second later he is effecting the teams by team stacking. with his friends.

Within about 10 kills this game gone from being friendly and balanced @ 3v3 to team-stack attack and now 5v2

I send pm asking him to start the game. Yet he waits for the game to start. Every game is the same for this group of players..... Every game has to be effected and the teams fixed to there advantage.

He came full paywall to play me, look any of my SS this past 2 days. No 15%sp, no extra clip, no bandage, no 5th no 6th very limited.... Motry shows up only way to play with acc with every perma item with a clan member... 🀑

• Watch him gloat here how he made everyone leave. fact is he bumped team numbers to his favor this abuse happens every single game for the same players! Even after they have been here claiming to love the game. The very first time i see him in game. Hes exploiting the game mechanics to play

You dont love this game! You happy destroying it. Because look how every game you play is!

• edited December 2022

As i wrote you a million times. I join and play. Idc who joins after me nor that enemys start to RQ. If you would stop hiding all day & start to fight at the front line, your mates might stay in the room πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

True, i joined with my main acc yesterday, first match on that acc since weeks or months now. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ & I didnt even knew that were in there until i saw your Name at the scoreboard.

And yes. "Very limited"

Mpx & mp7, 2 of the strongest medic wps Equiped πŸ’ͺ

Why did you rq tho? Was a good game at the end. Many Players joined but you left lul

• It would be nice to see you replying to Zeal. You are ignorant and refuse to see the facts that u are always a handicap for your team that's why they leave and don't want to play on your side.

You got your 41+ room and still you are useless and complain to find any excuses.

Conclusion: you are bad and it doesn't matter what mode what map and what level restrictions. Complaining about p2w stuff or items but every screen u have taken we see u with vector or 8 slot mp7 gold in a corner XD

• This guy just joined a random room and his clan mate just so happened to be logging in at the exact same time, to the exact same room, to join the exact same team. And when seeing the teams 5v2 do any of you balance teams? of course you dont you both stay together on the same side.

You are not allowed to kill jerre, jerre not allowed to kill you! its the cheat code!

• Reply to that terror.

Nobody wants to be on your team because u are a handicap. Change it and play the game instead of chatting and people might not leave ur team

• They are a clan, yet once again as a clan they did not start a game together! Instead they choose the easy option of joining a random room and both joining the same side.

This guy is afraid of the lobby, because its how they are bypassing EAC

• edited December 2022

Or maybe it's no sense to play a room with 3 players inside for 30 mins but instead join when one team is ahead with bases and kills and then turn around the game with skill and make the current losing team win the game and make the campers (just like you) rq

But hey u can't know it. You have never been the one turning the game or being the reason to win

• Can we get some verification on this account.... IGN?

I am not about to converse with the same person using multiple forum accounts. Over to you Cyra.

• edited December 2022

Thats called "dead game" with only 6 Rooms open. 3 of the 6 beeing BigHead, one is Tankwar, another one didnt start yet. How does it come that i joined Zakahr and a bit later jerre too? Weird isnt it. Ah wait. Its not LUL

• A bit later is 10 / 15 / 20 minuets. Not 5 seconds after you have entered the room.

You joined and out of the first 20 kills. 15 were headshots.

You sat outside Niu main on the hill, just before the pylon, the other side of the tunnel opening. i came round the corner from outside 2 and you single shot headshot killed me from over half the map away. no other shots fired just a single shot and i directly died.

After this explosion of headshot to ruin the game. You then went another 20 mins 30 kills without making another. Must be great having an aim lock key set up. along with all the animations removed.

• edited December 2022

You think the Lobby magicaly changes within 10/15/20 minutes in a dead game? πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Ah here is your boring "cheater" excuse with exaggerated stats again, go try something else πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• edited December 2022

When you say the person who came to help you stack teams arrived later. That is a lie.

look at the kills. only 10 kills and he already in the room. You guys just padded the teams of a level restricted room. And because i have been exposing your group. You logged in, stacked teams, snapped every round to are head then left.

Feel free to state a time tonight when you will be willing to enter into a lobby, press f5 and play. This is not me vs you! I am looking for max numbers, i dont care who i am with or what map we play. Coz im not limited.

Lets see if you can for one game, play without rejoining at any point once the game has started.

Over to you!

• edited December 2022

He has all these friends that log in daily. None of them will show up.

Oh and knock the pay crap on the head. Look at my SS match me. No 5th, no6th, no stats. 1-4 and 8th, 8th only due to heavy being useless 1-4 i dont require it to play anything else. Before anyone moans about the vector in 3rd. Feel free to use any 3rd slot weapon the game offers! Or we could keep it all f2p only weapons. Ether way is easy for me

Any of you bad players fancy stepping up to play the oldest most experienced account in game without any pay items to save you?

Bring it on

• Dont be shy.. 453 views, there are more people reading this then have commented. 🀑

This discussion has been closed.