I have a question for every GM

Comments

• I dont need to edit anything, because it is recorded.

• Yeah its recorded, so show from the start then. 🤡

• Look at this, all the pay to win items you have equipped. Every slot filled too.

15sp, extra clip, bandage? look all the xtra parts. Fast reload, fast charge. Dammmmmm bro no wonder you edit screens. You seem to be losing too.

Here you are telling everyone how good you are. But still stuck on easy mode spending a lot of money to play! You have every item that offers you an advantage and you only kill brand new accounts 🤡

• Where is the end game screenshot? Oh wait, when I left, the rest left after as they were not in the room to play.

Only want to play warrock after abusing the game mechanics. Look how many games between them in just this thread alone. And this is just a tiny percent of the games ruined due to these people.

• All the items that i have you can or could get for free, besides the Riot skin that you have yourself xd.

• Begging other users for screenshots. That is fan boy status!

• Look at u ducking 🦆

• Still waiting for you to share your transaction history, £25 for me in 2022.

Most likely when that SS taken. Makes the gameplay super cheesy. Cannot understand how you equip all that junk then talk so much in game about skills. You have not played one game this year without all this junk. and im not talkin 358

I am talking 6th and all the other BS that keeps you alive or effects the gameplay.

When you are ready I am.

• You mean your flash mines?

Yup, very annoying and pay to win. Same as the ex launcher that you used to spam on ohara 24/7 with the cable seller

• Same game, Same person. And its not you! 🤡

• Correct, it's you camping with skins, flash mines, 8th slot m249 and ex launcher in the 5th slot waiting for someone to enter the building XD

• For 30 days out of 365. Unlike you 365 out of 365

I choose to play without them for months at a time. You cannot even play 1 game without!

• The majority of this year has been 1-4, + 8th at times.

Skip back to the front every screen missing all the junk which you need. Show us one game of YOU playing without. Every screen you post has attached every paid items that changes your gameplay.

• Vector, mp7 gold, mpx - all pay to win, all better than any default gun. And still you talk and rq ... lol

• edited December 2022

If its easy, match me then. But you never will. Never have! You would be crippled without 6th slot alone.

Then when we strip away the rest. You become nothing to anyone. That must rip inside after all these years. No wonder you have intel and low levels each game. You cannot compete even with all the pay items and You are no threat to anyone with a basic load out.

You haven't lined up and started a proper game this year! Every room you enter its the same BS with the same accounts.

I called you out to play again. < are you reading.

Lets try it?

• edited December 2022

See these dummy's are clueless chicken heads.

They don't know the real warrock. As admitted they were "cqc" players. I remember morty used to cry that the GPS was a good addition to the game. When this ruined the whole gameplay and removed the reward for being a good team / player. There were better measures which could have been implemented. Such as a proper server that chooses teams, maps, sides. Like other games.

Instead bad players were now rewarded, and this continued to grow. This why everyone goes silent the moment I mention 1-4 slots only.

This would make an awesome event! Back to the fun, fast gameplay that rewards good aim, tactics and teamplay!

None of you want this! 🤡

• A real competitive player having been called out publicly would have stepped up when challenged.

You post sponge bob square pants reply's 🤡

• edited December 2022

So few users have the bottle to enter into a room knowing they are 100% equal to every other player within the room. The only difference being the type of firepower which they choose to bring to battle.

Everyone has access to the same amount of currency prior to the game starting. Weapons are there for everyone to choose from, but pick wisely. if its locked you are not using it!

You don't know who will be by your side, random teams. The map will be chosen right before starting, giving no one the chance to load out with map knowledge. Making weapon selection even more vital.

Blind to the teams, the map, the side. Even other users. As this is sign up. 17 spots (me + 2 gms)

Each player who signs up will be given a PW and user name 15mins before via discord

Bot1

bot2

bot3

10 vs 10

Each account will have all the items / weapons / slots removed. There is nothing between anyone. Bar there aim and Game IQ

Users can share there bot number during the 15min group stage or choose to stay silent and just play! No one needs to know who you are!

Kd does not matter. Wining does! How do you load out. ?

Mrterr0r for events manager 2023

• So basically this event means: Whoever has you in his team has a bot acc that does not move and only type and complain about things that have been in the game for 12 years.

The team that has you on their side loses.

Bad idea, go on.

• I wonder what you gonna do if u were muted for the duration of this game? Will you just leave? Will you still sit afk in a corner behind flashes with vector?

Maybe muting you is the solution which will make you move and play the game. So we still need to find a solution to make you not rq the game when you cant take bases as medic 🤔

• I will log in and show why I am the greatest battle-group player in game. I will not be holding back!

Any BG map, any-team, any-side!

Its people like you who start to hide the moment competitive gameplay is spoken about!

🤡

• edited December 2022

Otherwise we now need 16 spots.

With over 2000k on facebook and 100s on discord I'm sure there are 19 people out there looking for some truly balanced, fun, fair, competitive games. once a month at a given time. Most people are 27+ now so can easily act an adult and commit to a day / time to play

They are full time bot users 20-30 hours every week. Now they cannot make it 🤡

Only takes a little organising but would be fun.

• edited December 2022

I been ready for 16 years, now lets Do this?

• edited December 2022

Lets say 10 games is a season. two games a session. x 5 monthly. So this 2 hours once a month.

Once season complete prizes are handed out.

User with most Ws, Most flags captured, Combined games kd ( not a hero in one game, one map) Egg cup for highest killed player etc

Along with participation prizes after each session. But the good stuff being kept for users at the end who have played most times. Real life gets in the way, cannot predict the future. so maybe just 2/3 good games would be enough to win.

First come first served, If you complete both games. This gains entry into the next session. Fail to show grants someone else the chance. Accounts remade each session to ensure 100% fairness.

If this could be done over a number of sessions. And users kept Id number quiet. The big revel on discord after finishing would be a cool.

Dreamer, 😵

• edited December 2022

Why does it describe you so perfectly, MrMdMA.

• XDDDDD it sums you up so perfectly

• edited December 2022

We been through this once before. Mental,

Its mental, that you spent the last 10 years cheating within this game!

This discussion has been closed.