Comments

• edited March 2023

Why you always lying? (Huh)

Official ESL,

Golden Glove - Not allowed.

Mp5k digital -not allowed

Med 8th - Not allowed

Backpack - Not allowed

Every Death you always have to flame other users! You cannot handle being killed. Just stfu?

Tell me another story morty.

• xddddd another moronic post while you are still unable to answer my question first.

• What question do you want answering?

You making out you don't put spy accounts on the other team? 0-4 german account?

• You set out by making that video to deceive people into thinking you are playing battlegroup as an ESL: player... Which is false!

Using 3 slots and 1 item which are not ESL approved. But i told you this!

If you dont make fake claims. I have nothing to say. But you tell everyone in game you are "ESL: but this is just not true. I know the rules. I told you the rules. I have told you many times that 8th slot medic is not ESL or F2P if you have played from a certain time period. Which you have. Anyone truly new after this time would know no different as these items came with the account when created. If you lie about something as basic as this, what else do you lie about? 😲

You make out TO ME that your a f2p/esl player but its just another outright lie. You can play randoms however you like, but don't speak to the oldest account in game about being anything remotely esl or f2p in battlegroup.

Every time you face me in an open room i funnily enough end up with a useless account on my team. There is a theme here and a large part of why you will not commit to a day and time to play. As you know without any greif accounts on my team and you balanced to everyone else in the room that you are not going to do as well as you claimed all these years. Especially if we play 19 of the maps you are never seen on.

1. Your youtube account is just, OHARA, ENGRENE, EMBLEM. on repeat.

I really don't care if you are that low skilled after all this time and enjoy killing accounts created in the last week. But you want to talk competitively to me here, on discord and in game like you are on another level. Well you are on another level, just one way below mine.

You have become deluded by always gaining an advantage over others in some way.

And when challenged you have nothing but silence to reply with 🤡

• edited March 2023

So a guy we both know is an old Player suddenly becomes a spy because he is negativ & german? 🤔

Moronic guess isnt it? Just shows that you try to excuse everything.

Mp5k digital is just as ESL as the other mp5k versions listed. It has the same stats as the other versions. Its just "new" and came out way after that "rule set" was updated.

I rarly use the first slot to do kills so i couldnt care less about it.

MedicKit2 might not be ESL but its still Free2Play. So idc either 😉

-----------

Ohara Emblem Engrene are the Map which are always up. Since i join & play ofc you will mostly see me inside those rooms 🤷‍♂️

I like the fact that you ignore every other map i play. Like Zakhar, CloudForest, SiegeWar, Bandar, Havana, CentralSquare etc 🤔

Guess i should call you a 2 Maps only (Zakhar & Disturm) player too. Good maps to hide all day and the only maps we have seen you in. Scared to play any other map lul

• If you dont make fake claims. I have nothing to say. 

• edited March 2023

"Scared to play any other map lul"

Give me a time and day i play any map you like. ( once my psu is back from germany)

• edited March 2023

Mp5k digital is just as ESL as the other mp5k versions listed. It has the same stats as the other versions. Its just "new" and came out way after that "rule set" was updated.

I rarly use the first slot to do kills so i couldnt care less about it.

MedicKit2 might not be ESL but its still Free2Play. So idc either 😉

Made that video claiming to bs ESL in battlegroup, even bracket the [ESL] part.

But check out morty change the story once again. Any time he is proved to be a lier

• edited March 2023

Once again claiming to be something within the game which is just not true.

Dont hate on me for pointing out your fake claims. Just like your friend with his fake stats.

I dont give a fuck if this is how a sad 33 yo kills people. But when he makes out he is better than everyones else by cheating then, you have to shut these clowns down.

• Are you an esl player - NO

Have you ever been an esl player - No

When claiming to be esl did you only play medic to heal - yes, coz your limited and never use 4/5 classes.

• its funny how you call me limited in classes but at the same time you play medic on a sniper map and complain about snipers lul

• But i don't make videos claiming to be anything 😀

You don't see me on forum making outlandish claims which i cannot back up.

You both have fake videos. Hyping yourself up. True?

• But thats exactly what you do. You make claims you cant back up. As i wrote. Everything you write can be refuted. 🤷‍♂️

• edited March 2023

Thanks for passing it on 😎

Every single room he is in there is a brand new account made this week. He is clearly being protected by these GMS.

Give me a GM account and i will prove it within a week!

You 8-2

0-6

0-0

0-0

This is what you both are doing every single game! 0-10 0-20 0-30

• You fucking clown, abusing brand new accounts every game you play.

• How are the teams 10 vs 6 n your favor within 30 kills.

Your a joke,

This is every game you play. Unbalanced BS because you and people around you are cheating just to play this game

• https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3366/i-have-a-question-for-every-gm/p1

Look locked by your helper. Gonna have to redo this one.

Every single game he enters.

• Once again you and clan afraid to line up and start a game together. Yet all end up on the same side and have loaded the other team with sub accounts How many games has this been shown " oh but its posh" will be your excuse.

Yeah, just same as the 33 yo loser every game he enters there sub accounts on the other team too

But he protected by more than one GM.... Clearly

• edited March 2023

Every room he joins there is a brand new account on the other team.

GMS are blind to this cheater as they are protecting him.

• edited March 2023

sniperASS is posh. And i am pretty sure Th1ago too. Posh got 2 Laptops running.

• How would you know another user has two laptops running?

I doubt very much if he is sharing this info with you and your group of cheats.

You have an excuse for everything. Face it, you just a bunch of cheaters within this game. Most likely using cheat accounts to IP others this why you always know who has one or more accounts in game. Then your gonna act like you are legit.

You cheater friend has brand new accounts in every room too. Just like posh and we have proven this many times over the last 24-months. He must have laptops running too.

• but he is protected by 4 gms and why he remains in game with lvl 1 accounts in every single room.

• edited March 2023

How i know? Because he uses both laptops to join my team every match.

Just proves how insanely clueless you are. WarRock is a P2S Game. Player2Server. You cant get IP informations of other players, no matter what you do.

• You cannot know. You are just accusing him to deflect the blame. Every time

look no posh

• shall i load all the 100s of other screen without posh in room yet your cheater friend in the room

• edited March 2023

is this why he only plays this map? as you can pass the blame to another user.

• Lets start the train rolling. So many to share

• Its ever room he is in.

• His fake account exits as he enters. Every room he loads with fake accounts

This discussion has been closed.