[BS-GLB EVENT] Operation Valiant Idol: You Talk, We Listen

2»

Comments

• we can enjoy all this beautiful and lethal set in competitive matches and Official events against the Official GM's team

where the game encourages players to keep playing and even bring in new players.

so everything is all good just cheaters are stupid they don't play fair and square =,=

IGN : logical_

• Well where to begin? I know that it is stupid that I am doing this because it won’t change anything. But I will still give my last input as I will stop playing after 11+ years. As we all see this game is dying and is getting more and more shit. Do something about this pay2winn shit. Like back in the days you could destroy people with a normal ak. These days u NEED to spend money to participate in competitive. Then the amount of hackers. Its pathetic how long these hackers can play without getting banned (lazy GM’s). Slowly everyone ie stopping because the game has nothing new to bring. Because lets be honest. These updates are no update. Adding 2 more skins is not an update. And HOLY FUCKING SHIT these gems are expensive. 4 euro to open a gachabox? Nah thanks, back in the days it was 50 cent. That was more like it. This game has nothing to do with skill anymore, just who has the moet money to buy OP weapons. Well this was my story. After many players that left I am the next one. Hope u ever change this game, because u will need ur old players to come back to make it a good game again. Goodbye

• Adorei essa atualização . so poderiam equilibrar as partidasdo competitivoe reduzir o preco dos pacotes . mas o resto esta tudo ok

• Esta atualizacao esta perfeitamente otima! gostando muito das novidades colocadas para nos Gamers!

Parabens para toda equipe desenvolvedora!!

• I and most of my friends quit the game but i would like to suggest something. (nothing will change but i wanna write)

1. Community is really bad. Most of the arab players are toxic. They are just pain in the ... they are only get bans and create new accs. Most of the hack makers are from Tunusia. Game needs Blackshot Europe (for europe countries) and Blackshot Arabia (for arab players and countries)
    2. Need more GMs in the morning and afternoon. So, need more GMs.
    3. Need ping fixes. a guy with over 100 ping has priority than guy with 25 ping. His/Her lag is making better peek than guy with normal lag.
    4. Need public game enterance fixes. When someone enters the room, the game is freezing for a sec.
    5. 5 squad competitive requires as a new mod. Because most of the players want to play with his friends in competitive. There is only 2 active days for clan war.
    6. Need better anti-ban program.
    7. Need better ban system.
    8. Need bp guns not 4 or 5 tier gem guns.

There are lots of things that we need, but nothing will change. So that, i quit this game. The game will lose more gamers from europe untill that it becomes unplayable. COMMUNITY MATTERS.

Kailyn_

SteelSeries™

• LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS THE OTHER PLAYERS WROTE. xD LOL. THEY ONLY WANT THE REWARDS. THIS GAME WILL NEVER CHANGE.

• Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like to thank all players that participated and shared their feedback on the update. With this being said, the rewards will be sent to your loadouts soon.

Don't forget to also participate on the new event here:

https://forum.papayaplay.com/discussion/3659/bs-glb-event-operation-sunshine-retreat-you-talk-we-listen

Team BlackShot

This discussion has been closed.