Talk is cheap.

Comments

• edited March 2023

Are you talking about the new table a family member got?

• Show me your shoe.

• 37% accuracy )))) how?

• edited March 2023

papaya -nexon2

same ovh cloud france shit server , same corrupt hgms , same hackers

• Show me your microwave.

• After your last game with all the pay items. Why don't you show me a positive score?

• Show me your vector 8th slot.

• edited March 2023

In order for me to show you a weapon I have to come to your 3 maps. And play you with 5/6 other members as a backup.

As you do not play anything else... A very limited player.

• edited March 2023

Dressed like the above

1. Full stats
    2. Full weapons
    3. Dummys
    4. Loaded team in your favor.
    5. 3 maps

A sad and bad individual.

• Crying on discord... yet log in and plays along aside one of the worst cheats in the game.

If you accuse someone of being a hypocrite, you mean that they pretend to have qualities, beliefs, or feelings that they do not really have.

A Hypocritical person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs.

Just a select few. There are so many more.

• E.A.C... is in the game.

• edited April 2023

First time I log in since Wednesday and it's groundhog day for these cheats.

starting against a lvl 1 account with 2 rejoiners.

Very next game the same fake account you start against. Such a pro player starting games vs accounts with 0 time logged.

The same 3 maps over and over... How boring must this be?

Every game takes control 30s after the game has started.

Look at all these accounts refusing to play each other on an empty server! There are more accounts in the lobby waiting to join too.

1. Full stats
    2. Full weapons
    3. Dummys
    4. Loaded team in your favor.
    5. 3 maps

Eac really screw these guys up

• In every room, there is a there a fake account.

• edited April 2023

Watch him hover above the main base. Allow burza to fly in without any shots fired. Let me get killed before leaving to rejoin.

Every game is like this...

• edited April 2023

papaya-nexon2

same roubaix server

same "legit" hackers

same corrupt hgms

• K1_Epic, MP7 Gold, Gauntlet Veteran, Stinger Winter - Best and most op Stinger in the game, best K1 in the game, best 1st slot in the game, Second best MP7 in the game (snow camo best cuz has silencer LUL XD) + Stun grenade in the 6th slot

Nice pay to win account mrc0rner PogU

When more content on DAILYMOTION XD?

• edited April 2023

Nice message this morning.

What ya gonna do with my steam account? the games I own take skill to play.

• edited April 2023

They only play 3 maps.

They are online between 6-11pm each night

Every room there loading teams with fake accounts.

• K1_Epic, MP7 Gold, Gauntlet Veteran, Stinger Winter - Best and most op Stinger in the game, best K1 in the game, best 1st slot in the game, Second best MP7 in the game (snow camo best cuz has silencer LUL XD) + Stun grenade in the 6th slot

• edited April 2023

Failed though. And as said them games are too hard for you.

You struggled in warrock before GPS by your own admission a CQC till after 2009, yet always made out you a BG player lol

I have always said weapons do not bother me. It's the stay-alive items you depend on, look at my video or screenshots.

No bandage, no sp, no extra clip, no tactical items. No extra stats. That stupid grenade has come from the latest event.

You cannot play without any of the above... just removing 6th slot from you would ruin your gameplay.

A loser with every item and weapon making out he good but as seen every game you start is loaded or the use of fake accounts

Both post within 5 mins of each other, Cute how you both always need each other.

• edited April 2023

It must suck to be you have played so long but still need every item which affects gameplay.

What's up sweety, this game is too hard for you.

• Reply in 2 min.. oh the fan base has been waiting.

• Oh yes, you are a very good player.

37% aim, only 3 maps and loading the teams

In-game right now running about with pink wings.

What's up sweety is warrock to hard for you?

• That screen from 2 years ago. Get with the times. Every game you are loaded with stats

• edited April 2023

Upload screens of the thamugadi game lol. Wanna add them to mine

joining under spawnkill without bases and turning the game with only 2 mates hihi

• So far you have done very little bar sitting in a helicopter on a stacked side of mostly pay-to-win players.

I have seen very few skills on display just someone who hides in an overpowered vehicle.

Fully loaded and afraid to play 19 of the game's maps. I play the maps you choose but you never return the game on a map I choose.

Real skills.