Talk is cheap.

Comments

• You are muted for me, request ur map here. What map u want, how is it a stacked team when we join under spawnkill and destroy pajo within 5 mins with only 4 members vs 4 of his clan lol

May I remind you that when we joined the score was 20 (derbaran) 43 (NIU). Keep making excuses XD

• A map with 8 cap zones and at the end of the game you had 0

Takes skill to hide away from where the action is...

Oh, 13 caps for me without any of the stay-alive items or stats... But this is standard.

• You spending all this money and then hiding in a helicopter and now telling me you got skills.

What a clown.

• Every day it's the same 3 maps for you... How boring must your life be... Or is this just a sign of how limited you really are at this game.

Balance up with me, lose all the paid help... Then come and talk with me.

You are not a warrock player. Just a coward.

I played the map you choose and once again you made excuses to ever play a map of my choosing.

I can smell the fear

• edited April 2023

Someone who has never been seen on this map now wants to talk about it 😁

He's been shown up and now backup arrives to deflect the embarrassment. Uses words like "destroy" while equipped with every pay item that effects gameplay. If this game was truly as easy as claimed. These items would not be used. But we all know this game is not easy for him and so many others.

• Look at me ima pro.

Hold on,

The latest sale items have gone live.

• Ricardo took most bases, before we joined. Nice "spawnkill" XDDDDDDDDDDDD. Reaver was just killing him with heli, not doing anything else 🤣. Not even gonna mention ricardo with 0 ping spamming hk + raaazex launcher whole game, lol!

When the game is equal in teams, burgerito is always missing (logging fast from server LOL), but when he decides to join once... TOTALLY DROPPED.

• Totally destroyed and outplayed, pajo was trying to hide his kd so bad on base 3 with web grenade reloadink and hidink on ammo XDXDXD I mean hey... at least he managed to have 0 bases while being on ground LOL

• RQ ^ veri fast out out out out daddy won't see it

But hey, I GOT YOU DADDY XD

16:13 while camping base 3 like a dog oofi poofi XDXD

• edited April 2023

It was equal teams and we joined under spawnkill with 4:25 kills difference, thats why he cut scoreboard on top on his screen :( :( awa awa dupa sorrih ;( back to ohara, siege war, emblem - there u can spam hecate on roof vs cqc players who dont know how to counter your garbage gameplay

7:0 -> 16:13 opsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;(

• Everyone was there except you... 😶

Watching on from the lobby too afraid to play...

I understand how I have such a big fan base.

Once again everyone around me is fully equipped with all the stay-alive items. Telling me how good they are but unprepared to STEP-UP to my level and remove them... Why? as it will change their whole gameplay for the worst with just a few missing items.

The limitations of so many players, but for me its standard Warrock play.

• Why do u complain now of him not joining?

It was 4 Warfare members 1 cryption 3 IT so it was fair + we joined with kills disadvantage and bases disadvantages etc. it was mid game. If he joined as well you would have cried about "stack teams up".

so better be happy in your corner and think about the fact how useless pajo was for your team the entire game xd

0 bases on ground, not taking heli to support base takers, just spamming web grenade and hiding base 3 while being full pay to win

Whats your statement on that?

• Don't put me in with them... I am not, nor will I ever be a part of that clan. I joined that room alone.

Coz I am on another level from most.

This is why I said "everyone around me" including them. All these players wanna claim their good. Yet all are abusing stay-alive items and stats which any good player should have dropped a long time ago and not be depending on them every single game.

• Oh, for a short time I thought u are part of him when I remember correctly you used to spawnkill low levels by usign exlauncher with them.... my bad..

• Who are you trying to convince with statements like the above? Yourself or others.

It's laughable how limited you and other players really are at this game. Not competitive in the slightest. All looking for an easy route, in fact, you go out of your way to insure each game is as unbalanced and one-sided in your favor as possible. While using every item the paywall offers.

Unsure why I waste so much time on you, to be honest. Competitively speaking you don't come close. Never have.

You talk a good game but cannot back up the chatter.

• How did so many players become dependent on this crap? Everyone tells me how good they are dressed like this... we voted for their removal. The funny thing is you all in-game giving it large about your skill level... Yet refusing to play without.

You have to be some proper dummy to be talking about skills when dressed like this and all the other junk hidden behind a paywall on a free-to-play game.

I can always play with it, yet so many cannot play without it.

It's never the other way around me using every item while you all have nothing. Guess being easy comes at a price for so many

• Loading the teams is all they know

shaddix3

Another pink Barbie doll claims everything is easy.

It's every single game and the same people doing it. Ruining the game just to gain some fake stats. Cannot stay where they join. They had no reason to switch sideshardcore2013. Each and every game its the same IGNS

All paid money to play, all using these silly stats and all fucking the teams on an empty server.

Bearly 40 people playing yet they go room to room loading the teams.

• These are not new players... But the same toxic players abuse the game every day.

in then out.

Time for shaddix3

IN

out then back in

Out then back in,

Load the teams of every single game. It does not matter what map there all at it every day. Abusing this game.

When I joined the room at the start there was only one member in the room. Yet once again by the time it ends, there are 8 p2w players fully loaded with stats and sales all loading one side on................... An empty server

No wonder the game is dead who wants to be playing a game than have it ruined mid-way through by so many toxic players.

Overrun by players dressed like Barbie who are loading the teams and claiming it's easy.

Why are so many people afraid to play with one another? There was no reason for anyone to be switching teams.

• Only 4 flags full pay to win... Guess movement is really hard without any level ones.

• edited April 2023

You are so delusional, terr0r its insane.

Yes pajo is a pussy, but stop mentioning it over and over again. That guy has never done anything but spawnkilling on ohara in a tank or ex launcher/hecate on high grounds. However, you are not better you play mainly medic in BG which makes totally no sense when you just type and sit in corners.

Be the change, improve, less talk more play. Don't complain about pay2win pawels just beat them. In fact this is too hard for you and u prefer complaining while being muted for 80 % of the players.

Some people are better and in your case it's more than 90 % of the players. You are a washed up boomer, trying to compete with players who improved over the years instead of cryin and typing diaries on discord/forum/in game.

Cheers, nice Cantumira game I will add the screenshot before Janko rq for score here:

• You are delusional.

"Some people are better" Yeah when they spend 1000s each year to play... Show me your transaction history.

The next post show the last 12 months. Then tell me you are good again.

• edited April 2023

Shoot first, die first has become standard over the last 12 months but then you have been attacking my pc / connection as shown in the last few posts... I am positive for almost every game for 15+ years then my connection gets crippled. Ever since that battlegroup server, I have the gm logs speaking about it. That's how good I am you had to attack me outside the game. as you cannot do the talking in the game.

Look above there is nothing there.

No sp, No extra clip, No bandage. No fast reload, No fast charge, No 5th, No 6th, No stats, No tactical gear just 1234 and 8th

If you are so good.. as you like to claim how come you need all this junk that affects your gameplay?

Still, after all these years you depend on a paywall to play this game. You are limited to only 3 maps and every time you play you hide in a helicopter. Look again at 0 bases as you avoid the areas of contest on the map... while I am running around capping them alone by myself. In this game, I am going to die... I am playing 6 fully paid-up players all loaded with the latest stats while using the bare minimum of gear. It's never the other way around though, is it?

Where is the challenge for you? I don't buy this crap as it makes the game cheezy and too easy. But you are forced to spend money each month to retain this "skill" you speak of.

Now... show me your transaction history. You won't though as it's embarrassing how much money you have spent to then be loading the teams every game and killing bot accounts. Them fake stats have gone to your head.

show me your transaction history it's a simple thing to get. You won't share though as it's embarrassing you sit here claiming skills.

We are in April now £35 in the last 12 months. I bet you spent more than this in the last month alone now share it with us.

• Dude xD you have been playing as well with all this stuff and you noticed that even when you abuse skins and op weapons it doesn't make u better. I still remember you going 6:33 with ex launcher riot skin, mask etc. Or rage quitting with polar bear skins and clown mask... XD saying "everyone is pay to win they don't have skill " is just an excuse for you being bad at this video game by default. You play this game since 2007 yet you don't know how to fly, dont know to take bases, don't know how to play CQC and BG and I have never seen you playing UO back then.

You call others limited but your gameplay is always the same and since you are bad at all maps it doesn't matter for you which map you play. You walk around as medic playing hide and seek and capturing useless bases that nobody needs then u hide for 5 Mins till the enemies don't pay attention to u and u go take another base in your "mission impossible ninja mode" swimming away or ducking to the next base.

As I told you already: the time where you managed to be barely positive as a medic in BG playing versus others that have no clue how to counter you are over. You are used to hide behind heavy troopers that save your ass while u just sit in a corner with flash mines taking bases vs noobs.

Now we see the result what kind of a player you became.

Bye

• I asked you to show your transaction history. You produce a load of waffles.

• I asked you to improve and stop cry 24/7.

You produce a lot of not healthy mental behavior for more than 10 years.

• edited April 2023
  • edited April 2023

I asked you to share your transaction history... It's such a simple thing to do. Top right it could not be any easier

You produce a load of waffles instead as it is embarrassing.

Just some highlights from above.

• A BIG ADVANTAGE
    • SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE
    • PAY TO WIN AT A GAME
    • MAKES THE GAMES UNBALANCED

• Just some highlights from above that describe you pretty well:

1. Stuck mind, everyone else is wrong, only "I" am right.

2. Don't know what you talk about, just talking to make himself feel better and calm.

3. Always being paranoid saying any random low level acc is there to sabotage the games or spy.

4. Not listening to anything what you been told but keep making excuses. Neither improving your own gameplay nor improving your own way of thinking (maybe caused by drugs).

• edited April 2023

Don't be embarrassed you are at the end of the day keeping the server running unlike myself. Took the time to clip the above screens yet failed to clip your own transaction history. ( we both know why)

Re-post and this time include what has been asked. I will answer the rest... It's already written and saved as a draft.