[NOTICE] BlackShot SEA GM Recruitment - Join us now!
Attention SEA Mercs!
✪ Would you like to join the BlackShot SEA GM Team?
The Blackshot SEA GameMasters are looking for new Game Masters (GMs)*. If you would like to join our team, have the passion to help us support users, improve our game and are interested to work with us on a variety of projects and events, please read on and send us your application.
*All successful candidates at the end of the recruitment procedure will start off as a Game Assistant (GA).
• You must be able to speak and type English fluently. Of course, it is appreciated, if you can speak more languages;
• You must have a microphone, Discord and your own personal computer for work & communication. (Work from home);
• You must be at least 18 years old;
• You must have enough free time to fulfil the obligations needed to be a GM, especially in prime times. (approx. 2-3 hours per day);
• You must be an existing BlackShot SEA player that has played the game often and recently
• You must have the ability to work with people with different working styles in a team to accomplish goals together;
• You must be able to follow all reasonable instructions;
• You must be passionate and self-motivated;
• You should be creative and have ideas that you think can improve the game;
• Having experience as a Community Representative, forum moderator or in any other community involvement roles and initiative is a plus.
✪ How to apply?
Meet all the requirements and feel like you are perfect for the role? Be sure to submit an application via this form:
‼️ APPLY HERE NOW ‼️
Do note that these are generally voluntary/non-monetarily paid roles, with exceptions. You should fill in the form as accurately as possible to indicate if and what kind of compensation you are looking for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are unable to comment on individual applications. If you are shortlisted we will contact you via email so be sure to check your email regularly after applying!
If you have any questions, approach any SEA GM/GA via Discord: https://discord.gg/blackshot
Team BlackShot SEA